Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo (2695 Views)

Another Warning By Brother Ubani / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell / Today Devotional - Open Heaven By Pastor E.a Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo by loginname2011: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
I became a Christian in 1993, I became born again committed to the service of God. Little did I know that God was going to use me to transmit His voice from Heaven to man. Many years ago in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria My father was a born again Christian. On a particular day he attended the Campus fellowship w/ his friend, after a while the friend visited him and said to him “Thus says the Lord, one of ur sons’ll speak mysteries”, that was in 1980. In his usual manner my father noted it in his diary and forgot about it. I gained admission into the University in 2002, the next year our school went on a strike that lasted for 5 months. When I came back home there was a program in church captioned “Experiencing the Holy Spirit” seeing the caption I knew in my spirit that we needed a revival so I called a few friends and we started praying and fasting w/ night vigils. One of the nights the Lord gave us a promise “I shall be visiting u”. It was a 3 day program (Wednesday-Friday) up to Thursday night I had not seen what the Lord promised to do in our midst, I was troubled so I went to our youth Pastor and asked him what we must do for God to fulfill His promise of visiting us. He told me not to worry that tomorrow being the last day of the program the Lord’ll visit us, he held my hands and prayed w/ me and we parted ways. During my personal devotion that night the Lord assured me He’ll visit us the following day, I was so sure of it that I informed my fellow youth leaders. During the program the next day while discussing w/ our youth leader the Lord opened my eyes I saw Heaven open and I saw three personalities descend. I was scared because I’d never seen such but then I remembered the Lord promised to visit us. The three of them approached me, the person at the extreme left was an angel likewise the person at the extreme right but the personality at the middle was so bright like the sun, I made effort to look at Him face to face but I was unable. He was an embodiment of light as if light took the shape of a man. Out of that embodiment of light an arm shot out at me, I stood up and received the hand then a voice came “My son I am Jesus Christ. I am He that was dead but I am alive forever more. I’ve come from Heaven to take u home, to show u the glory of My Kingdom, come and follow Me.” Then I stood up dropped my belongings on the bench and followed them. As we were going I beckoned to a friend brother Hassan to follow me because I was afraid I didn’t know where they were leading me to. He followed though he didn’t know I was following three people cos they were visible to only me. We rented a secondary school for the retreat so they led me to a class room, there I prostrated before the Lord then He spoke to me again “ My son I am Jesus Christ I am He that was dead but I am alive forever more. I’ve come from Heaven to take u home to show u the glory of My Kingdom in response to ur request, come and follow Me.” Then I called on my friend brother Hassan who was pacing around the class room praying. So I gave him the message the Lord gave me for our youth Pastor, I told him to take care of his Christian life and then I said goodbye. He didn’t know I was w/ three pple but He understood when I told him I was going home. So he held me shook me and said “No u’re not going anywhere u’re too young to die, u still’ve much work to do for God.” At that juncture I didn’t know what happened again. Then I saw myself in a transformed body glorious like the angels, we were moving upward when I looked down I saw brother Hassan turning my physical body around then the Lord spoke to me “Forget about that body that is the flesh, that has made many pple not to serve Me.” Suddenly in the sky I saw brightness and w/ excitement I shouted Lord there’s something I’m beholding afar off, what is that thing I’m seeing!! My two hands were on both of His shoulders as He took me up, He said “My son that is Heaven, that is the place I’ve prepared for all they that love Me right from the foundation of the world.” Suddenly we arrived at the gate of Heaven. I lack words to describe the beauty and glory that awaits the saints, the first thing that came to mind was “This is nothing but the love of God for mankind but man’ll miss it.” Immediately there was an automatic joy that went through my body like a current, joy, excitement, gladness overwhelmed me. The fact that I was in Heaven, to see the beauty and glory of Heaven, to see the beautiful wonderful angels of God, and to see Jesus my joy knew no bound. When we arrived we met two mighty angels at the gate immediately they saw Jesus suddenly like computer they bowed down and worshipped Him and mentioned my name “Brother Mike u’re welcome”….Do u know there’s a welcome awaiting u in Heaven? U may be rejected and down trodden on earth but I assure if u practice this Christianity well u’ll make Heaven and when u get there u’ll stay there for ever and ever. We met two angels they worshipped Jesus and quickly resumed their duty, they had mighty books the books looked like a house before them… And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire(Rev 20:11-15). I seem to be excited but there’s sorrow in my heart because man’ll miss Heaven. When I think about the multitudes of pple w/out Jesus, many cities in the world w/out Jesus. Every Sunday multitudes of pple’ll go to church, calling on the name of Jesus. But at last many’ll not see Heaven, that’s why I’m touched I feel like crying. Those who claim to know Him are not serving Him in holiness. Outside the gate of Heaven I heard music, wonderful songs of praise, worship and adoration to God Almighty. Beautiful songs, combined choir of angels and saints but when I stepped into Heaven w/ Jesus Heaven became silent. Why? The King Jesus is honored in Heaven and He’s honored among men….Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father(Phil 2:9-11). As we took a gentle walk w/ Jesus I was trying to avoid the floor because it was made of gold, one of the angels said to me “This street was made for u, walk on it” all around angels were coming to welcome Him, I looked to my left and to my right. To my front I saw a sea of angels as far as my eyes could see I saw millions of angels. In Heaven I saw a friend brother Jonah we went to the same secondary school, he was my senior and my fellowship president while in secondary school. The Lord said to me “People of the world say how can a fish swim in water and not drink water but that is the idea of man, My blood I shed at Calvary can save man from sin and from the power of sin. Come I’ll show u someone u knew on earth to prove to u that a young man like u can serve Me in this sinful generation in truth in righteousness and in holiness.” He took me to a mansion; as if my friend knew we were coming he came out to the verandah of that mansion. Brother Jonah was a unique friend, we went to the same polytechnic we lived together, his money was my money and vice versa and he was from a very poor background. I didn’t know he had died, when I saw him he came out in the fullness of glory, immortality, brightness and righteousness. W/ great joy he shouted “Bro Mike!!” and ran towards me but the Lord said “No I’m sending him back to the earth”, that was my first bad news I heard in Heaven. The Lord said to me “See he’s ur friend u lived together, sang in the choir together, u served Me in the vineyard together. If he can make it u too can make it.” So I bid my friend farewell, though it pained me a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxZLNJGpd74
Re: Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo by enajlatema: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
hi good evening, im jane from philippines.. i just want to ask somebody if they know how to contact brother michael sambo? im a christian pls. help, Godbless smiley

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Congratulat New Prelate Methodsist Church, Dr SCK Uche / Someone Should Explain This : / I Need The Address & Contacts Of A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.