Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

If Hell Is Not Hell Jesus’ll Not’ve Hanged On The Cross!!by Bro Michael T. Sambo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Is Not Hell Jesus’ll Not’ve Hanged On The Cross!!by Bro Michael T. Sambo (858 Views)

What If Hell Truly Exist?? / If Hell Is Real,then We Are All Doomed For It.(its In The Bible) / If Hell Is Real Then Half Population Of Earth Is Doomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Hell Is Not Hell Jesus’ll Not’ve Hanged On The Cross!!by Bro Michael T. Sambo by loginname2011: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Suddenly the Lord’s countenance changed little did I know He was observing the life of a man on earth. Then after a short while I saw someone die and was coming to Heaven, from a distance the man began to cry “O Lord’ll there not be forgiveness and mercy for me again?!!”…This man had been a Christian born again serving the Lord, that morning he was traveling to another city he went to a motor park and boarded a vehicle. In the vehicle a lady seduced him, when he got to his destination he booked a room in a hotel and had sexual intercourse w/ that lady and died after that act. The two angels called me to the gate and opened the book of life, the angels showed me the point in the book of life where the man’s name was written as at the morning of that day. The evening of that same day that man’s name was deleted. Of all the pple I saw at the gate that missed Heaven there was no story that touched me like that of this man…The weeping, the sense of being lost came over him. W/ the eye of sorrow he cried “Lord forgive me!!”. Jesus stood w/ tears and pity and said “Man, although I knew that girl was sent from the pit of hell to seduce u, I gave u sufficient grace enough to overcome and My Spirit kept warning u “Son don’t commit this evil” but u were drawn out of ur lust and u committed that sin, man u’ve thrown away ur entry permit into the City. Here in this City I am holy, the Father is holy, the Spirit is holy, the angels are holy, the saints are holy, all living creatures in Heaven are holy and above that Heaven has been dedicated onto holy living, nothing that defile shall enter there, man u cannot enter.”….If u lose ur car u can get another one, if earth quake happens in an organized country the govt’ll give u another home but if u lose ur soul….U the believer know the value of ur soul cos u’re a child of God, u know about God and u know the bible the unbeliever does not know the value of his soul. If u lose ur soul Satan’ll mock u in hell…What happened to u? Were u not in church? Wasn’t the blood of Jesus powerful to save? Didn’t u hear the gospel?...Why’ll u cover sin, why’ll u cover iniquity? Before I knew it a mighty force swept this man off his feet and the wind carried him from the region of light to the region of darkness and landed him in the body of fire. It is only u and Christ in u can make u pass through the narrow way. Some churches today try to reconstruct and broaden the narrow way to enable more pple pass through because of their large congregation so they change God’s standard; sisters can wear whatever they like, anyone can do whatever they like and nobody talks about it…I saw multitudes pouring into hell as if they were being pulled by a force then I said Lord do not destroy them, Jesus said to me “I’ll destroy them, how can I bring somebody that does not love Me into My Kingdom?”, I said Lord help them and He said to Me “But they hated Me”…Of course if u hate the word of God u hate Him. God hates perming of hair and wearing of jewelries, God cursed jewelry the day Aaron used it to make an idol which the Israelites worshipped in the wilderness(Exodus32).When Moses pleaded w/ God to forgive them God demanded they did away w/ their jewelry…..For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee. And the children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments by the mount Horeb(Exodus 33:5-6)…We slipped from the region of light into the region of darkness, then I saw the gate of hell, I saw the flames, the cry and torment of pple what I saw melted my heart. I looked at Jesus and cried out to Him Lord U said U love man w/ an everlasting love then why is man in hell? Jesus told me that hell was created for the devil and his angels but when man sinned he put himself in the position of the devil that’s why he falls under the same condemnation as the devil…Hell is engulfed in absolute darkness, when fire burns on earth it brightens but that of hell burns and darkens. It was the light of Jesus that brightened up the place, it was like a mountain of flames covering pple. When I looked into the body of the flames I saw human souls. When u look down into a pit toilet u’ll see maggots, that is how pple’re languishing in hell. From the time of Adam till date pple’ve been going to hell, hell is like rubber it keeps enlarging itself. The fire in the world can burn u up but the fire of hell’ll burn u and preserve u to be burned for eternity..…And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched(Mk 9:43-48)…I saw those worms w/ my eyes long and thick perforating pple’s bodies and coming out yet they’re still alive…The wind landed a woman close where I stood w/ Jesus in hell, she said where’s this? Are my dreaming? Are my in hell? A fallen angel laughed and answered her don’t worry u’ll soon know…Five minutes I spent in Heaven all my sorrows and tribulations I remembered them no more, five minute in hell u’ll remember all the opportunities u had to give ur life to Christ, all the pple u said u’ll never forgive, all the sins u committed, u’ll look for opportunity to confess and forgive them but none’ll be given to u, in hell u cannot forgive and u cannot be forgiven…I heard my name “Brother Mike!!”I asked Jesus who knows my name here cos there were multitude of pple shouting and crying in pain, He said I should follow the direction of His hand He pointed at a lady waving her hand. She was my secondary school mate, she was born again but later backslid when I heard about it I made every effort to bring her back to Christ, then there was no internet and gsm. I wrote letters and sent to her and visited her as well. The last time I saw her was at a junction I tried to preach to her but she warned me to leave her alone, I closed my eyes to pray w/ her by the time I opened my eyes she had walked away. Later I heard she got pregnant and did abortion, she bled to death and my name was the last word on her mouth. I saw her in hell in pains she looked horrible one of her eye balls was hanging out near her nose yet she was able to recognize me. I cried.

“Some pple say we should not talk about hell so as not to scare not to put fear in pple, but in the Bible Jesus talked more about hell than He preached about Heaven….Supposing there was no Heaven and there was hell, u’ll still need to avoid hell not because of Heaven.”

After taking me around hell fire Jesus said to me “Even u as I’m sending u back to the world if u refuse to walk w/ Me in truth, righteousness and holiness My son even u I’ll drop u in this place.” There’re lots of temptations, trials and sin on earth. I am back here on earth and just like u’re looking for Heaven me too I’m looking for Heaven, pls pray for me I’ll pray for u we shall see in Heaven.

Those of u who still perm ur hair, who’re still putting on wig, weave-on, attachment forget Heaven until u repent. Conquer ur goliath here and now, Moses’ goliath was anger but he did not conquer it though he had several opportunities to do so. God asked him to speak to the rock but he angrily struck it, God took him and showed him the Promised Land and said to him “This is the Promised Land u’ll see it but u shall not enter it, go and die.”…May u not see Heaven from a distance.

Another woman landed in the flames of hell immediately one of the fallen angels moved towards her she moved away, he went to a torture chamber where they keep instruments used in torturing pple and picked a red hot iron dagger. He rushed her quickly grabbed her lifted her up and stabbed her back she screamed and the demon shouted “Shut up!!...When u were in the world u had every privilege and opportunity to accept that righteous Man into ur life but u rejected Him, u rejected His free offer of salvation, if I enjoy the free privileges u’ve enjoyed I’ll have changed my destiny but my destiny is sealed I am doomed for eternity that’s why I’m here. Woman don’t weep here!!”…..I saw a friend in hell and I wept, I said if he did not make it then who’ll make it? We were so close and he taught me many things I know in the bible. From the flames he looked at me and said “Mike God is faithful but the flesh overtook me. Do u know that lady? She made me to sin, I didn’t know a woman before she was the first woman I ever knew she came to my house and before I knew it we sinned, she came back again and the flesh overtook me but I prayed and I thought God had forgiven me. She came back again and before I knew it we sinned, not quite long I died….All the four corners of hell are sealed, their’s no air. Many pple in hell’ve cried so much that their tongues came out long it looks as if they’re dead they’ve to generate life from w/in their body and start crying all over again cos in hell u’ve to express ur pain. A lady saw me and shouted “Have u come to take me out of this place!! I was a member of a Pentecostal church when I was on earth and my Pastor told me wearing trousers as a woman is not a sin against God, attaching and perming my hair, painting my lips, nails, bleaching and putting on body hugs were not a sin against God but the very moment I got here I realized that that wicked man had cheated and wasted my life.”

They call it controversial matters, the bible says a woman should not put that which pertains to a man neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment…She can be a pastor or prophetess that when she waves her hand thousands fall under the so called anointing, she may be in the miraculous ministry that whenever she speaks miracle takes place, after the prophecy and miracle she’s going to hell. Keep arguing, I remember when I came to Abuja in 2009 for a program and a missionary brought a lady to my hotel room to talk to her about worldly dressing, she argued w/ me for three hours. At the end of the day she said she’s not convinced and left. After that meeting I travelled back to Kaduna, the next week I came back to Abuja about 2am the missionary called and told me that lady Hajara was dead…Win all ur arguments on earth when u die lets see how u’ll argue. The moment u step out of this body in death every decision and arguments about u is concluded, that realm is beyond ur control.…because u’ve eaten and ur stomach is big u think u can argue…Keep arguing!!

I saw a child in hell, when he saw Jesus he recognized Him and made conscious effort pushing pple, swimming thru the flames to come towards Jesus. When I saw that child my heart melted and I fell at the feet of Christ and I began to intercede cos I felt God so much loved me, I felt if I interceded for this child God’ll remove him from hell I began to plead on his behalf but then Jesus looked at me and said “Son I am God I cannot change, I cannot compromise the standard of my word because of this little child. Go and tell man truth, righteousness and holiness; if man ever wants to see Me he must walk in truth, he must walk in righteousness he, must walk in holiness. Tell man I still love him.” I pleaded a second time and He said “That’s why u’re a man I am God I cannot change. I cannot compromise My standard because of any race pple, nation, church tell man I still love him tell man My standard is high. Tell man it is appointed unto man once to die after that judgment, mercy is only obtainable on earth.” The child crawled closer to Jesus w/ fire all over him and he cried Lord forgive me I stole, I cursed…Jesus looked at him w/ compassion He turned His back on the child and wept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6AqiitQ9E

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim And I Love Jesus! / I Am Just Looking At All Christians In Nigeria As Dead People (former Boko Haram / No Hell Fire By Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.