Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) (36642 Views)

A Nigerian Caught After More Than 20 Years Of Stolen Identity In The UK / UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / Wonder! Nigerian Caught Using Stolen Virgin Airline Pass! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by whitecat007: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yes! the person who posted it is heartless!

Texas.Cowgirl:
This was very painful to watch
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by sweetcheecks(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin grin

"Where did you get the passport? "
"From a good Samaritan"
"Good Samaritan? "
"Yes"
" Good Samaritans forge passports these days?" Priceless!
"Yeah, in Lagos" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Mzspread(f): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dats wat I call ' DESPERADO'. To me,he looks like a rougue.. Am stl feeling embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by geeez: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Very funny. Born 1993 and got into secondary school in 1990 grin

Smart lie but not smart enough

Uncle London

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Calamama: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Blue Magic: This is why the Uk wants Nigerians to pay 3000 pounds & u can't blame them for it. U can only blame the incompetent Nigerian Govt & majority of foolish Nigerians that support the Govt instead of ousting the Govt like what's goin on in Egypt. Above all this fool should have jst kept his mouth shut & demand for a lawyer.

Visitors from India and other 'high risk' countries in Asia and Africa will be forced to pay £3,000 cash bond before they enter UK

Plans by Home Secretary mean visitors lose their cash if they overstay visa

India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to be targeted
Pilot scheme will later be extended to cover work permits and student visas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346756/Visitors-India-high-risk-countries-Asia-Africa-forced-pay-3-000-cash-bond-enter-UK.html

Maybe smart Indians and Pakistanis and others on the list should lead the way in destroying their countries in other to get a better one, LOL
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by lyfe(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Uncle London the good Samaritan. Eleda ooo. shocked
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Godson201333(m): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
I saw this video 2 years ago and that man cant lie at all,He cannot even read and write,How can you be claiming you are that younger and yet you wearing wedding ring LOL
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
niaja4life: Why cnt u guys say gud things nigerians haz done only d uglys ?why ar u guys interested abt nigeria so much to nose every air dat passes over it?
Hahahahahha! Your comments are much hilarious than the video.
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Fredington: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
hahahahaha,uncle London
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by chreldb(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Very old video. But on seeing this again I am having a second thought. It is too much of a coincidence that a camera crew from sky TV was conveniently and coincidentally there to film the whole saga like a movie. And what happened to the guy after he absconded? Why was he not put on a wanted list? My gut is beginning to tell me that this whole shyte might have been staged managed.
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by crownie(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Adverse effects of desperation
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by niggadee(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
old news
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is it by force to travel out? See how a grown up disgraced himself, even knelt down and swore unnecessarily.

We that are still in Nigeria are still alive, may God help those people looking for obodo oyinbo visa up and down, definitely not me.
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by tony9k: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
Sky tv did not record the scene. It was part of the program UK BOrder Force which features happenings at the UK entry points, airports, seaports and land borders. A number of other countries have a similar program - US, AUsralia, New Zealand, Canada. I wonder if we have afford to have such a program featuring Naija officials at work.
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by collynzo2(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Funniest video ever! Bottomline is that the guy succeeded and is chilling somewhere in the UK right now, possibly a Nairaland member. That female officer must be an immigrant herself, no native British woman can be that hot.
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by collynzo2(m): 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
The same guy is all over facebook and Instagram as we speak, enjoying London life.
Big gbuoy!!

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by lepasharon(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2013
collynzo2: The same guy is all over facebook and Instagram as we speak, enjoying London life.
Big gbuoy!!

Hahhaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2013
collynzo2: The same guy is all over facebook and Instagram as we speak, enjoying London life.
Big gbuoy!!

[size=15pt]See as 15year old pikin dey shak Guinness . Na wa o![/size]
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2013
adwem2003: i cant stop laughing as well as crying. this man just made me regretted been a nigerian.
Really? If so then,you yourself needs to make me,we,Nlanders,the 15yrs old man,and NG proud.
Since its someone to make you regret,na the bad side we dy always see,we can't see the good things around its only the bad ones,and you are hear saying someone made you regret been a Nigerian. Naija get power.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Afam4eva(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2013
Chei, that guy dey lie fire and brimstone. I think those British immigration people should employ Nigerians at the airport. it's only us that can detect Nigerian lies. See as the guy dey use one lie take cover another lie. Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by delors(m): 2:10am On Jul 05, 2013
Big gbuoy!!

Omo na true o! na the guy be this o! Chei! See sunting!
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by miz4oxley(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2013
dazzy4real: Some will say old news, some will even mke dis fuckin sound..mtcheeww .. Old or not is new to me..must I follow every newz?

Boss! New to me too, so I had to bring It on oh!
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Dt03(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2013
properly coached
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by coretechng(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha.I just kept laughing.So the guy escaped overnight.Nawa ooo. He said he doesn't know the meaning of asylum.
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by heryyy(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2013
FIRST, THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT 4-5YRS AGO AND I'VE SEEN THIS GUY ABOUT 5 TIMES IN OLD KENT ROAD/PECKHAM LONDON ROAMING ABOUT, I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM BUT I KNEW I KNOW THIS FACE SOMEWHERE NOT UNTIL I CAME ACROSS THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AGAIN FEW MONTHS AFTER, WHEN I SAW HIM AGAIN HIS APPEARANCE SHOWS HE'S REALLY STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE, HE DOESN'T LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS DOING FINE.THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS AT PECKHAM I WAS INSIDE THE BUS HEADING TO CAMBERWEL TO CUT MY HAIR.

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, HE NEEDS TO COME BACK HOME AND START AFRESH THAN WASTING HIS PRECIOUS TIME AND LIFE IN THE UK
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2013
nawao
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2013
heryyy: FIRST, THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT 4-5YRS AGO AND I'VE SEEN THIS GUY ABOUT 5 TIMES IN OLD KENT ROAD/PECKHAM LONDON ROAMING ABOUT, I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM BUT I KNEW I KNOW THIS FACE SOMEWHERE NOT UNTIL I CAME ACROSS THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AGAIN FEW MONTHS AFTER, WHEN I SAW HIM AGAIN HIS APPEARANCE SHOWS HE'S REALLY STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE, HE DOESN'T LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS DOING FINE.THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM WAS AT PECKHAM I WAS INSIDE THE BUS HEADING TO CAMBERWEL TO CUT MY HAIR.

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, HE NEEDS TO COME BACK HOME AND START AFRESH THAN WASTING HIS PRECIOUS TIME AND LIFE IN THE UK

So they let him stay? After all these?

White people surpise me often but this is a new height!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Canada Immigration Express Entry / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.