Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing (14022 Views)

My Mom Is Missing / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by sanandreas(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Dear lord be her guide and protector.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by binigirl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
Adufaye: u wlcum dear!

She is really pretty I knw nutin bad wil hapun 2her
Is she ya sister?

She is my friend's sister.

surveyProf: I pray dey her, some questions for the OP, did she measure where she was heading to, at as that sunday afternoon when she was living the house?

What telecom network does she use?

She said she was going to collect change from one of the stores that owed her change.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
bini girl:

She said she was going to collect change from one of the stores that owed her change.

Keep trying her number and maybe someone with a number shd wont recognize might try the number too . . .
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by andyanders: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
bini girl:

Which area is the store she went to collect the so called change is? Have they contacted her cell phone service provider? She told you or who that she was going to collect he change?
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by AKMoney1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
[size=15pt]Have you check with her bf? Just my thought. Hope she's found soon in good condition.[/size]
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Praying for her safety. Hope they find her alive and well.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by surveyProf(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
bini girl:

Okay, that means she must bought stuff frm a nearby shop or something, while not get in touch with the shop attendant to find out if she came der to buy stuff? Or collect change?

Secondly, if she uses MTN-Network, all you have to do is to meet with dem, it is possible for them to help check the log-details of the line she uses or even track the number, wen ever it is switched on, to know the location, "Nigerian Police some times use this method to nab kidnappers".

N:B~ even the last time the line was used, location, all can be checked by network provider!

Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Adufaye(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
bini girl:

ouch make una go ask d store keeper weda she show face dat day 4 d store
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Mogidi: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Our prayers are with you girl, this is hoping she's found soon.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by binigirl(f): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Tanks evryone 4 ur prayers and advice.
@Surveyprof, will inform her Sister about ur suggestion. Tanks a lot
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by touchmeder: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Occurstæm: I prayed she will found.But where is her picture?
I pray she will be found. lipsrsealed Dear lady it is well. I just said a prayer for you.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by lonelydude: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
SHE WILL FIND HER WAY BACK TO THE HOUSE VERY SOON UNHURT. HER HEAD WILL REJECT WHATEVER IT MAY HAVE BEEN CAPTURED FOR.

DON'T STOP PRAYING. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by romi: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
I pray she is found!
Years back in my elder sis church, a girl was missing and 3days fasting was declared which my sister participated in including church members
d missing girls friend was racked with guilty conscience and confessed to her mum that the missing girl was holed up in an HOTEL with a popular radio presenter in dt town, d girls mum now told d missing girls mum and lo and behold she was found in dt hotel while church members had gone on hunger strike
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by pekelepekele(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nah abe abo she go dey . what is abe abo? cheesy
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Nah abe abo she go dey . what is abe abo? cheesy
wow! of all things to say...I pray this never happens to your family
AMEN
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Limaoscar: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Oyindamola will be found save and alive in Jesus name...let's not stop praying.

@op please you keep updating us and if any of us in NL get some leading/useful information we will post here or contact the numbers you gave.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by obyrich(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
romi: I pray she is found!
Years back in my elder sis church, a girl was missing and 3days fasting was declared which my sister participated in including church members
d missing girls friend was racked with guilty conscience and confessed to her mum that the missing girl was holed up in an HOTEL with a popular radio presenter in dt town, d girls mum now told d missing girls mum and lo and behold she was found in dt hotel while church members had gone on hunger strike

This sounds funny but true. @topic, I hope she is found hale and hearty. I strongly believe that a check with the network providers will help unravel the mystery behind her whereabouts. Her call log will reveal quite a lot. Something tells me she is alive. I think she is on a love flight. Youthful exuberance.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Cholls(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Where in ikorodu precisely?
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Owutu1(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2013
The postatium accrimination vivendly surrounding the vermishnarium of our colleengiuntsly is croblagating
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by andyanders: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2013
How far, is the lady found?
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by 9jaRChawai: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2013
Oboy dis gal fyn wella, pls who knows about her whereabout her. We realy need her, God wherever she is papap pls bring her back.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by oluwafinest29: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2013
She will be found in jesus name
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by PrettySpicey(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
My goodness! This is really terrible. May Our Lord be with her and protect her wherever she is. And may He be the strength and comfort of her family and loved ones.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by trekkie: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
i add my prayers too for the safe return of this girl.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by safejourney: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oyindamola, I command you in the name of Jesus, coming home.

Oluwa yi o mu pada wa sile layo.

Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by binigirl(f): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2013
She has not been found o. But will keep updatin u all on d development.

Her network provider has been contacted and her last calls were those made 2 family members.
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by brut(f): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2013
She will be back,it could be this 419 peeps.It happened to ma cousin but she was found 3days later
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by surveyProf(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
bini girl: She has not been found o. But will keep updatin u all on d development.

Her network provider has been contacted and her last calls were those made 2 family members.

Good Good
She will be found!!!
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by biolabee(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2013
surveyProf:

Good Good
She will be found!!!

Amin....
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
bini girl: She has not been found o. But will keep updatin u all on d development.

And have you guys contacted those family members?
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by rezzy: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Owutu1: The postatium accrimination vivendly surrounding the vermishnarium of our colleengiuntsly is croblagating

Na NL you won use practice the English wen you dey learn?

God, may her head reject evil
Re: Oyindamola Bakare Is Missing by rezzy: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Owutu1: The postatium accrimination vivendly surrounding the vermishnarium of our colleengiuntsly is croblagating

Help, How Do I Cope With A Verbally Abusive Husband / Traditional And Church Wedding Wchich Is More Legal / Does Being Married Hinder Some Dreams?