Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (682456 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by aye88: 9:44pm On May 28, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Good afternoon everyone,

Am truly sorry to bother everyone. Am trying to do my visa application myself.

Am somehow confused, please at what point do I add letter of explanation?
I don’t have an invitation letter, what do I upload on that column?
Will appreciate your response, am begging in the name of God.. I attached a photo for clarification.
Thank you

Your letter of explanation is under the client information colume.

Put your hotel booking in the letter of invitation colom
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by aye88: 9:47pm On May 28, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Good afternoon everyone,

Am truly sorry to bother everyone. Am trying to do my visa application myself.

Am somehow confused, please at what point do I add letter of explanation?
I don’t have an invitation letter, what do I upload on that column?
Will appreciate your response, am begging in the name of God.. I attached a photo for clarification.
Thank you

I'm also wonderimg why they are asking you for invitation letter. What did you fill as your purpose of visit in the questionnaire you filled. If you picked visiting, it will require for letter of invitation. If you picked tourism or other, it wont ask you for letter of invitation. So you might want to edit your questionnaire again and fill appropriately

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 4:48pm On May 29, 2019
aye88:

I'm also wonderimg why they are asking you for invitation letter. What did you fill as your purpose of visit in the questionnaire you filled. If you picked visiting, it will require for letter of invitation. If you picked tourism or other, it wont ask you for letter of invitation. So you might want to edit your questionnaire again and fill appropriately

This is not true.' Other' will ask you for letter of invitation. I think there are other parameters for it too.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by aye88: 7:41pm On May 29, 2019
folmus:

This is not true.' Other' will ask you for letter of invitation. I think there are other parameters for it too.

I filled others and i wasnt asked for letter of invitation
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Okolinneoma(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
aye88:

Thank you somuch for your response. I filled other oohhhh...
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ajajd: 11:53pm On May 29, 2019
Thanks Dearly for your quick response@ Hotstepper, I really appreciate.. let's see how it goes.will definitely feed the house back.I pray I have good news at the end, amen .

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 12:03am On May 30, 2019
aye88:

I filled others and i wasnt asked for letter of invitation

That's correct. That's why I said there might be other parameters to warrant it.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 12:04am On May 30, 2019
Okolinneoma:

Thank you somuch for your response. I filled other oohhhh...

This is what am saying.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ajajd: 10:30am On May 30, 2019
good morning Dearies, please I want to ask an urgent and important question to me. please I have some where to stay should my Visa be approved but I'm going via tourist hence, I want to book a hotel reservation; please how long is the least days I can book for? please it's urgent.thanks all
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 11:09am On May 30, 2019
why via tourist if indeed u r coming to have a baby?

ajajd:
good morning Dearies, please I want to ask an urgent and important question to me. please I have some where to stay should my Visa be approved but I'm going via tourist hence, I want to book a hotel reservation; please how long is the least days I can book for? please it's urgent.thanks all
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by conyema12(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2019
conyema12:
Good evening great mothers in the house...c/o Hotstepper
My wife delivered safely in Alberta last week ..
Please what is the procedure for applying for my child's passport once the birth certificate is gotten. I am not with her as am currently in Saudi Arabia. I read something about the passport office send me a copy of a form to sign,

we would also like to know which is better
Emergency travel doc from naija embassy or visa on arrival?

Thanks for your help

Please kindly help a soul �������
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by conyema12(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2019
Meanwhile the compulsory 5k CAD deposit demanded by the maternity clinic was for security deposit covering both prenatal and postnatal visits and we still have some balance after their deductions...
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Wumami: 2:50pm On May 30, 2019
Hello Hotstepper, I sent you a dm. Really need your help. I applied for a visa for birthing purpose and I just got a response for additional documents. Which is to include letter of appointment from a Doctor. I have a few days to respond. Are you able to please help me? I applied to go to Ontario.

Please help.

Hotstepper:
Please let me also say that in the quest of finding a dr's appt to put in ur letter of explanation, do not book an appt with 1 dr and come in and use another...Biko i take God beg una cuz u all be spoiling everything
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
Wumami:
Hello Hotstepper, I sent you a dm. Really need your help. I applied for a visa for birthing purpose and I just got a response for additional documents. Which is to include letter of appointment from a Doctor. I have a few days to respond. Are you able to please help me? I applied to go to Ontario.

Please help.

Talk to your doctor about it; it's not impossible though most Canadian docs don't give letter.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by aye88: 3:31pm On May 30, 2019
Wumami:

Please help.

Congratulations in advance
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by nadesh(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2019
Wumami:

Please help.

Am in same situation and my deadline to submit it is on tuesday. I have an appointment with Dr Ayodele, booked through phone before i submitted my application but the secretary have refused to email it to me. I have spent so much on calling them to explain but the secretary insists they dont have an email address. I dont know what to do cry
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by aye88: 5:50pm On May 30, 2019
nadesh:

Am in same situation and my deadline to submit it is on tuesday. I have an appointment with Dr Ayodele, booked through phone before i submitted my application but the secretary have refused to email it to me. I have spent so much on calling them to explain but the secretary insists they dont have an email address. I dont know what to do cry

Why dont you write a letter with the details of the appointment you booked with dr ayodele. Explain that your doctor will not do email correspondence. That your appointment was booked over the phone. Write his name, date and time of the appointment in the letter. You can include his tekephone no should they need to confirm the appointment. Upload this letter in the section of the additional docu they asked for. Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by folmus: 6:42pm On May 30, 2019
aye88:

Why dont you write a letter with the details of the appointment you booked with dr ayodele. Explain that your doctor will not do email correspondence. That your appointment was booked over the phone. Write his name, date and time of the appointment in the letter. You can include his tekephone no should they need to confirm the appointment. Upload this letter in the section of the additional docu they asked for. Shikena

Good advice!
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 7:08pm On May 30, 2019
She messaged me and I have told her to do excatly what you outlined here

aye88:

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by conyema12(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2019
Hotstepper:

She messaged me and I have told her to do excatly what you outlined here

Please what is the procedure for getting visa on arrival back to Nigeria for my new born child.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 7:24am On May 31, 2019
u have to apply online .visir naija immigration website for details

conyema12:

Please what is the procedure for getting visa on arrival back to Nigeria for my new born child.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by motic2(f): 8:29am On May 31, 2019
nadesh:

please check your dm
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by conyema12(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2019
Hotstepper:

u have to apply online .visir naija immigration website for details

Thanks. Pls what visa type should we be applying for
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Elueski(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
@hotstepper, kindly help me doctor's detail. I want my wife to give birth in Canada. eluesky@gmail.com
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Princess2019: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Hello.Did you apply for canada visa online?

scorpio1:

Called Dr Ayodele office but they say he doesn't do any correspondence but once you get yourself to his clinic, you will be well taken care of...
@hotstepper what can I do at this stage to get some clinic to correspond with and possibly get an appointment?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ajajd: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
good day house, please I want to know how to create an account and to go about downloading the form 5257. it's urgent thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Oleayo22(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
conyema12:

Please kindly help a soul �������

Hi,
where in Alberta did she give birth? I think you will have to visit a Canadian embassy in Saudi Arabia for notary Public. Ask other gurus
In my own case, I gave birth in Edmonton and Husband was with me. So we got to fill a form and got a citizen to stand in as a guarantor for us. Then we looked for the closest Canada Place office to us and had to take baby for passport photograph there because the ones we took at Walmart and Superstores were rejected. We applied for expedited passport and attached my husbands flight itinerary to it. It was ready for pick up after two days. But I was asked to come in with my passport as the mother and I also went with the baby.
Visa on Arrival is better.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by ajajd: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2019
good afternoon house, please I have applied online but I didn't attach my own bank statement because I am using my husband's own (bank statement) because he's my sponsor. please is there need to still attach my own bank statement?? @ Hotstepper and Gurus in the house, please reply urgently thanks Dearly

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by canadaman18: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
ajajd:
good afternoon house, please I have applied online but I didn't attach my own bank statement because I am using my husband's own (bank statement) because he's my sponsor. please is there need to still attach my own bank statement?? @ Hotstepper and Gurus in the house, please reply urgently thanks Dearly

So long as it's clearly stated that he will be sponsoring you and his account is buoyant enough its not a problem

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by nadesh(f): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
aye88:

Thank you very much.i did so.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Lol12: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2019
Hello House,

I have read from page 1 to 115. I am really grateful for the information shared.
However, I have some questions.
1) I run a business but it not yet registered. so I will be using my husband as the sponsor, he's got a good job and his statement of account will be much better. I want to transfer a large sum into his account. how long do we have to wait to apply for visa? I will be declaring childbirth.
2) My Son is a US citizen, Is it necessary to include him in my application as person I'm traveling with? (I will be going with just him)
3) Any idea of how long Canadian visa process take?

Please note: I had applied for a visa renewal for US but was given a date in August for interview, i will like to get a canadian visa before i go. I'm due vey early November.

Kindly advise. thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Greatg0809: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Please has anyone ever emailed the embassy bcs if delay and Dey reply.sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (167) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.