Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (682448 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
we all can see how Majority conceal this info,go to Canada and birth with little or no cash.some will leave the country owing the Hosp
Not good at all
Hotstepper:
Since people come and do not pay bills esp.wen their baby has to remain in thr hospital for extended period of time, thus accumlating more money that people cannot pay.

The embassy now wants people to pay 1st ( even though baby might still need extra attention) but the koko with the health system is that no hospital will takr payment from any patient that is not in the.country. In essence, I think it is the end of birth tourism in Canada.

There is also the trend now that people who applied for tourist visa are being called and asked if they are preggy nd go for test.

I thought i should just say my thoughtd here cuz I am sure more people will find their way here to be ask same question.

If anybody has more stuff to add, feel free

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oh good...i did assumptions as nobody has come here to say they have been able to paid.

Semisolasola:
It’s not the end as I have gotten a hospital and paid down payment..it’s a good way to go since the USA method had some lapses ..Canada is just taking a proper,stricter measure for accountability

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oh good. There are some.people who has asked how to go about it here, I am suprised u did not say how or whicj hospital nd what city u were able to pay so those ones who can afford can do the same unless u mesaaged them privatetly.

Semisolasola:
Yes I paid 7500 to a hospital as deposit:.it makes more sense to me this way than the whole doc correspondence..deal directly with a hospital with a well detailed quotes not just getting doctors phone Num ,time and date

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
I have given those who I can give
People should also do their research and not flood this one hosp
These are the kind of lapses they are avoiding.
By the time almost ten people submit using same Hosp ,same period..does it make sense?i did my research,I slept on google day and night,sending mails even to addy that I know has nothing do with such info that I needed from the Hosp.i sent some Hosp twitter messages.make everyone go research abeg
Hotstepper:

Oh good. There are some.people who has asked how to go about it here, I am suprised u did not say how or whicj hospital nd what city u were able to pay so those ones who can afford can do the same unless u mesaaged them privatetly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
I honestly pray this works nd not after paying, they will still deny someone as that wont be funny.

7500 is still not enough if say bbay goes inyl NICU as has been happening often now. One was billed 40k dollars nd she just begged them for a payment plan which they told her ok 500 dollars a month.

Now, I think they will also be looking at available fund in case of emergency. In all, I hope for the best for all

Semisolasola:
For the embassy to even demand these things when they can outrightly refuse the applicant shows the embassy is just trying its hand on the best methods of issuing this kind of visas and as for tourist been asked to show if they are preg we all can see how Majority conceal this info,go to Canada and birth with little or no cash.some will leave the country owing the Hosp
All this are pretty normal to me tho
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Visa is a privilege not a right
nobody prays for NiCU and if this happened you officially get a payment plan not escaping the country leaving huge debts behind
Hotstepper:
I honestly pray this works nd not after paying, they will still deny someone as that wont be funny.

7500 is still not enough if say bbay goes inyl NICU as has been happening often now. One was billed 40k dollars nd she just begged them for a payment plan which they told her ok 500 dollars a month.

Now, I think they will also be looking at available fund in case of emergency. In all, I hope for the best for all

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
U made a good point really and have said before on here that its good to have diff drs nd hospital so 1 or 2 will not be flooded buy our people do not likr to do research on matters that is important to them.

I wish you the very best and good luck

Semisolasola:
By the time almost ten people submit using same Hosp ,same period..does it make sense?i did my research,I slept on google day and night,sending mails even to addy that I know has nothing do with such info that I needed from the Hosp.i sent some Hosp twitter messages.make everyone go research abeg

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes, I like ur mindset.....however, did u ask the hospital about refund policy? I am sure it will be refunded if not used

Semisolasola:
Life goes on
Visa is a privilege not a right
As long as my money is refundable..no big deal
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes ke..as e dey hot
Hotstepper:
Yes, I like ur mindset.....however, did u ask the hospital about refund policy? I am sure it will be refunded if not used

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
So my people, you can see it is possible to pay for hospital so plz keep.searching and increase your budget.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Did u pay Doctors fee or just hospitals deoosit?

Semisolasola:
Yes I paid 7500 to a hospital as deposit:.it makes more sense to me this way than the whole doc correspondence..deal directly with a hospital with a well detailed quotes not just getting doctors phone Num ,time and date
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Candybright: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Semisolasola:
You are so right. We can all see how some doctors and hospitals were flooded and they just had to stop accepting international patients.
And again everyone musnt go to Toronto/Ontario. let people explore other provinces.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Ahaha...thank you smiley
Bluefin:

Haha why am I secretly rooting for you to get your visa�
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Hospital but a friend of mine paid both
Franeby:
Did u pay Doctors fee or just hospitals deoosit?

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2019
I don’t think this should pose a problem however I think
You should send a mail to the embassy addressing this.
Franeby:
Hello everyone, pls i have a question.. so my agent filled my application(which i now know i should have done myself). I joined Nairaland not too long ago.

Heres my dilenma. I asked her recently to forward me d soft copy of the application so i can go through it and then i observed where they asked if uve ever been denied a visa or entry into any country before, she filled no. but in my case in 2008/9, i applied for a student visa to the US. upon my interview, d consular asked me to go get some documentation i didnt have at the time from my school and reapply but i never went back to the embassy because by the time, i got the info, my life had progressed here in Nigeria so i was no longer intrested.

I applied for my Canadian visa, August 7th, got a mail October 30th asking me to make formal payment arrangement with a canadian health authority and revert, which i have done and waiting for their reply.

Realising this error in my application- pls what do u advise i do? i will really appreciate your response.. Thank u
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Thank u very much for your response. ill do just that.

Semisolasola:
I don’t think this should pose a problem however I think
You should send a mail to the embassy addressing this.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2019
The 7500 u paid, is it just hospital or hospital and doctor fees

Semisolasola:
Hospital but a friend of mine paid both
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Pls ignore, i just read ur message again.

quote author=Franeby post=84344707]The 7500 u paid, is it just hospital or hospital and doctor fees

[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Raconteur14(m): 3:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Semisolasola:
It’s not the end as I have gotten a hospital and paid down payment..it’s a good way to go since the USA method had some lapses ..Canada is just taking a proper,stricter measure for accountability

Hello Semisola. I am in a similar situation. I already sent you a personal message. I will really appreciate your help.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Funkyanny: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Semisolasola:
What’s doc did you submit for vispa application?

Please can someone help me with official site for Canadian visa application?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Raconteur14(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bluefin:

But in your last post it looks like you are already living in Canada and relocated in September via express entry so how come you are in a similar situation applying for visa.

Which is very correct. However, my sister is the one in the situation and I have been trying to help out from here.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Funkyanny: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please guys I have few questions.
1, I have already started applying for visa today. I selected no job and no business even though I do online business on Instagram and gets like 1m monthly but my business is not registered yet. But I plan on using hubby's statement of account, he's a contractor with federal government, pays his tax etc..so I feel his is better.

2, I have a friend I will stay with though not closely related so I couldn't select that I have proof of relationship with her. And I also selected that I have no place to stay.

3, This is my first time applying for any Visa at all. Hubby will be applying with me. He has applied for US Visa but was denied early this year.

4, we have kids(2), cars, lands, and functioning business (farm) do you think that's enough ties? Our kids are not going with us.

5, We plan of funding hubby Account with like 10m to get a good statement of account. Is this okay? What do you think?

6, I am 3 months gone already and wish to birth my baby in Canada..there is no provision to state that I am pregnant. Hope this won't have me sent back ?

7, Our budget is 4million or less for everything except accommodation because we will stay in my friends place.

Please your response will be most appreciated.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Candybright: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Funkyanny:
1, I have already started applying for visa today. I selected no job and no business even though I do online business on Instagram and gets like 1m monthly but my business is not registered yet. But I plan on using hubby's statement of account, he's a contractor with federal government, pays his tax etc..so I feel his is better.

I will sincerely advice you to take out time to go through the thread since you have lots of time before delivery.
Zero travel history and unemployed doesn't sound good neither do funding account with 10M for it to look good sound any better.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Read this thread thoroughly,all your answers are here..the pages are not many[
Funkyanny:

2, I have a friend I will stay with though not closely related so I couldn't select that I have proof of relationship with her. And I also selected that I have no place to stay.

3, This is my first time applying for any Visa at all. Hubby will be applying with me. He has applied for US Visa but was denied early this year.

4, we have kids(2), cars, lands, and functioning business (farm) do you think that's enough ties? Our kids are not going with us.

5, We plan of funding hubby Account with like 10m to get a good statement of account. Is this okay? What do you think?

6, I am 3 months gone already and wish to birth my baby in Canada..there is no provision to state that I am pregnant. Hope this won't have me sent back ?

7, Our budget is 4million or less for everything except accommodation because we will stay in my friends place.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by newmomof2: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Hi All,

I will like to share experience on POE.

As earlier explained on the thread, i got my visa before I got pregnant. it was a tourist visa. I reconsidered and decided to have my baby in Canada and not US for personal reasons.

1. I wrote to the embassy to indicate additional intent to travel to Canada, to include birth in addition to tourism. I got no response even after a month of writing.

2. Flight was smooth, no issues all through. Then i got to Pearson intl airport, Toronto

3. I was very honest. no point being dishonest in my opinion. i filled the automated entry kiosk place.. no of days to stay in camada, food declaration cos i had dried fish. i picked up my printed form and proceeded to immigration. Officer one looks at my slip and tells me to go to immigration section 2. I joined another queue.. lol

officer: hi. why are u here?
me: to have my baby and hopefully some tourism
officer: why u here to have a baby
me: cos there's better medicare here than in my home country and its been a difficult pregnancy. want to cover all grounds. and since i can afford it, why not?
officer: why not US? they have better medicare there
me: i have 2 sisters in canada. i need family support for this project. i have no sisters in US.
officer: how can u afford it?
me: i work. i have on me equivalent of 10,000CAD for this purpose. i have debit/credit cards for miscellaneous expenses should they arise.
officer: where are you staying?
me: Airbnb (i gave him my airbnb printed receipts cos i have made part payment on Airbnb, gave him my letter to embassy stating intent change)
officer: he takes his time to go through the documents. where is the response from the embassy?
me: i never got one
officer: you will be staying alone?
me: yes. my husband will come closer to delivery date. its tough for a man to get timeoff work for a long time..my sisters will also come to ontario after delivery.
officer: what foodstuff are u here to sell
me: i am not here to trade but to have a baby. all foodstuff on me is for personal use only and in very small quantities.
officer: ok. you can go in.

Thats all.

4. doctor. Dr. Kosalky. i had discussed with doctor whilst in Naija and also booked an appointmt but they told me pointblank, i shld not expect an email or anything from them. no payment can be made, etc....

here's summary of cost
doctor - 2800 for CS
hospital - 3505 (one night mom n child)
ultrasound scan - 82
labs - 223
epidural - 1000
paediatrician - 500
dr consultation fee - 120 per first visit. 60 subsequent visit.

I hope someone finds this helpful.
all the best guys.

following the thread, it seems the more difficult part is getting a visa.. all the best to everyone trying..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Semisolasola: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
We urge everyone to come back to this forum and give back once y’all get your visas ooo not just get info here and run off..Bikoooooooooo...let’s be our brothers keeper grin

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Dsquare2017(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2019
Long Post Alert!!
Sorry I’ve been so busy that I have not had time or strength to type up the rest of the journey. Our baby was born about 3 weeks ago. Thanks to Almighty God for the successful delivery. So here’s the rest of the story:
First, update on the lab test at doctor’s office is 55CAD extra for a vaginal swab test for which I got the invoice about a week after birth of our baby. So that brings the total lab test cost to 178CAD
Labor, Hospital, and Delivery:
So my wife got an early labor and baby on a Friday at 37 weeks 2 days. Went to hospital the next day morning only to be turned back in the afternoon because dilation was still 1cm. However, we were charged 650CAD for that visit by the hospital. Later that night labor got worse and we returned to hospital at about 10pm. My wife’s dilation was checked to be almost 3cm and they told us to wait until it’s 3cm. However we were advised to wait and be admitted to the labor room at 12am so we won’t have to pay for 2 nights (This was because, the baby has to be in the hospital for 24 complete hours before being discharged as Ontario law requires.) So were finally admitted 11:30pm on a Saturday and baby was born @ 5:17am on Sunday morning. (I was scared they’d charge us for the 30 minutes before 12am, but when I spoke to them in accounts the following Monday morning, they were understanding, and we only paid for one night.) We were discharged on Monday morning since the 24hrs ended at 5:17am on Monday morning. We used an Epidural which cost us 1,100CAD and it covers as many epidurals as required until birth (it’s non-negotiable as the doctor did not reduce it even when we tried to negotiate. However, I heard the cost of the epidural differ from anesthesiologist to anesthesiologist and could be anywhere from 500CAD to 1200CAD depending on whoever’s on duty)
Hospital bill for one night was 3505CAD(which we had paid earlier) and that included mother and baby, lab tests, drugs, food (for mother and baby if the mother cannot breastfeed), diapers, maternity pads, disposable panties for mother, and accommodation for support person (a collapsible chair in the labor room as well as the mother and baby room).
First pediatric visit was 3 days after birth. We were given a list of Humber river pediatricians and we used the one closest to us. The guy charged 300CAD for first visit and said subsequent visit is 200CAD. After first visit we were supposed to return a week later. However, for some reason we were not comfortable with the price. So we researched about other pediatricians not connected with Humber river hospital. We found Kidscrew children clinic. We were charged 80 dollars for Pediatric visit at Kidscrew. We regretted going to the first guy anyway. But at least thank God the joy of delivery was greater than the regret of spending.
Birth Certificate, Ticket, and Passports Application
Birth certificate was applied for online through service Ontario. Cost 25CAD and was approved the next day. Received it at my address through Canada post 1 week after approval.
Baby ticket was 216CAD with Lufthansa airline. Bassinet seat cost extra 77CAD. Both were obtained over the phone with airline desk and new ticket was sent to my email. (Note that flight ticket with baby’s name showing on it is required to get and urgent or express passport)
Canadian passport was applied for after baby got her passport photograph (20CAD for 4 copies). I wanted to go with the no guarantor option which requires filling a form that shows information about you within the last five years including addresses, and jobs. Then 2 referees which can be reached by the phone numbers you provide. Also, the form must be signed at a notary public office which would cost 78CAD since he will be serving as your guarantor. (Notary public office is less than a minute walk from the downtown passport office I went to. However, I had no need to use the notary public office anymore because I was able to contact a friend whom I thought was not even in the country. Fortunately, she had returned, and she signed as guarantor for me. Passport application and express delivery cost 107CAD. They said I did not qualify for urgent service since I’m not travelling within 2 weeks. So I was given express service and told to come the next 2 business days. Went there and got my baby’s passport
Instead of applying for a Nigerian emergency travel certificate, we decided to apply for a Nigerian passport since we had time and we figured it will be more difficult to get the baby a passport in Nigeria(they don’t even have passport booklet) The Nigerian passport office was in Ottawa. But application has to be made online and payment has to be done online as well (77USD). Printed out all the required documents and got on our way to Ottawa as baby has to be present in person at Ottawa for photograph. Left Toronto on a Monday afternoon, got to Ottawa on a Monday evening and went to passport office on Tuesday morning. (Note that after filling the application online already, appointment was given to come to the Ottawa office 10 days later, however, we went there the next day following the advice I was given when I called the office to come whenever it’s convenient for me). Got to the office on Tuesday morning and submitted the application documents. Got the passport in the afternoon and got on our way back to Toronto the next day.
So all we do now is sit and wait for our flight to return home and hopefully we should not encounter any challenges all through. The God who has started this has brought it to completion. We are just nothing but grateful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Franeby: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Happy for you. Thank God for swiftness and smothness and thank you too for sharing.

quote author=Dsquare2017 post=84429406]Long Post Alert!!
Sorry I’ve been so busy that I have not had time or strength to type up the rest of the journey. Our baby was born about 3 weeks ago. Thanks to Almighty God for the successful delivery. So here’s the rest of the story:
First, update on the lab test at doctor’s office is 55CAD extra for a vaginal swab test for which I got the invoice about a week after birth of our baby. So that brings the total lab test cost to 178CAD
Labor, Hospital, and Delivery:
So my wife got an early labor and baby on a Friday at 37 weeks 2 days. Went to hospital the next day morning only to be turned back in the afternoon because dilation was still 1cm. However, we were charged 650CAD for that visit by the hospital. Later that night labor got worse and we returned to hospital at about 10pm. My wife’s dilation was checked to be almost 3cm and they told us to wait until it’s 3cm. However we were advised to wait and be admitted to the labor room at 12am so we won’t have to pay for 2 nights (This was because, the baby has to be in the hospital for 24 complete hours before being discharged as Ontario law requires.) So were finally admitted 11:30pm on a Saturday and baby was born @ 5:17am on Sunday morning. (I was scared they’d charge us for the 30 minutes before 12am, but when I spoke to them in accounts the following Monday morning, they were understanding, and we only paid for one night.) We were discharged on Monday morning since the 24hrs ended at 5:17am on Monday morning. We used an Epidural which cost us 1,100CAD and it covers as many epidurals as required until birth (it’s non-negotiable as the doctor did not reduce it even when we tried to negotiate. However, I heard the cost of the epidural differ from anesthesiologist to anesthesiologist and could be anywhere from 500CAD to 1200CAD depending on whoever’s on duty)
Hospital bill for one night was 3505CAD(which we had paid earlier) and that included mother and baby, lab tests, drugs, food (for mother and baby if the mother cannot breastfeed), diapers, maternity pads, disposable panties for mother, and accommodation for support person (a collapsible chair in the labor room as well as the mother and baby room).
First pediatric visit was 3 days after birth. We were given a list of Humber river pediatricians and we used the one closest to us. The guy charged 300CAD for first visit and said subsequent visit is 200CAD. After first visit we were supposed to return a week later. However, for some reason we were not comfortable with the price. So we researched about other pediatricians not connected with Humber river hospital. We found Kidscrew children clinic. We were charged 80 dollars for Pediatric visit at Kidscrew. We regretted going to the first guy anyway. But at least thank God the joy of delivery was greater than the regret of spending.
Birth Certificate, Ticket, and Passports Application
Birth certificate was applied for online through service Ontario. Cost 25CAD and was approved the next day. Received it at my address through Canada post 1 week after approval.
Baby ticket was 216CAD with Lufthansa airline. Bassinet seat cost extra 77CAD. Both were obtained over the phone with airline desk and new ticket was sent to my email. (Note that flight ticket with baby’s name showing on it is required to get and urgent or express passport)
Canadian passport was applied for after baby got her passport photograph (20CAD for 4 copies). I wanted to go with the no guarantor option which requires filling a form that shows information about you within the last five years including addresses, and jobs. Then 2 referees which can be reached by the phone numbers you provide. Also, the form must be signed at a notary public office which would cost 78CAD since he will be serving as your guarantor. (Notary public office is less than a minute walk from the downtown passport office I went to. However, I had no need to use the notary public office anymore because I was able to contact a friend whom I thought was not even in the country. Fortunately, she had returned, and she signed as guarantor for me. Passport application and express delivery cost 107CAD. They said I did not qualify for urgent service since I’m not travelling within 2 weeks. So I was given express service and told to come the next 2 business days. Went there and got my baby’s passport
Instead of applying for a Nigerian emergency travel certificate, we decided to apply for a Nigerian passport since we had time and we figured it will be more difficult to get the baby a passport in Nigeria(they don’t even have passport booklet) The Nigerian passport office was in Ottawa. But application has to be made online and payment has to be done online as well (77USD). Printed out all the required documents and got on our way to Ottawa as baby has to be present in person at Ottawa for photograph. Left Toronto on a Monday afternoon, got to Ottawa on a Monday evening and went to passport office on Tuesday morning. (Note that after filling the application online already, appointment was given to come to the Ottawa office 10 days later, however, we went there the next day following the advice I was given when I called the office to come whenever it’s convenient for me). Got to the office on Tuesday morning and submitted the application documents. Got the passport in the afternoon and got on our way back to Toronto the next day.
So all we do now is sit and wait for our flight to return home and hopefully we should not encounter any challenges all through. The God who has started this has brought it to completion. We are just nothing but grateful.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by newmomof2: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2019
thanks for sharing @dsquare.. but i cannot understand the Canadian passport application process you have describe.. i have read it over n over but i am struggling.
can you pls describe it again?

1. did u go for the guarantor or no guarantor option?
2 was it Express or not express?
3. is my husband required for the passport application and obtaining?
4. how long did it take? from application till pickup.

summary.. pls can u describe the canadian passport process again in details?

thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Hotstepper(f): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
He was going to use 2 references for passport application since he didnt know.a Canadian eho can stand for that but then his friend returned in the country so he did not have to do use the references again.

If your husband is not present, when u submit the application, u will.be given a document no to give him and he will have to go to canadian embassy with his International pasaport to sign.

In this case, he is present with his wife from beginning to the end and had plenty of time too unlikr some people who wants to book.return flight 2 weeks after birth thinking everythibg will be ready.

newmomof2:
thanks for sharing @dsquare.. but i cannot understand the Canadian passport application process you have describe.. i have read it over n over but i am struggling.
can you pls describe it again?

1. did u go for the guarantor or no guarantor option?
2 was it Express or not express?
3. is my husband required for the passport application and obtaining?
4. how long did it take? from application till pickup.

summary.. pls can u describe the canadian passport process again in details?

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (167) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.