Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card (738 Views)

Difference Between PNG, JPEG, GIF Image Format / How To Hard Format Any Type Of Android Phone ,tecno Infinix Etc / Sites To Download Full Movies For Phones In 3gp Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
i mistakely format all the files on the memory card and i cant remember if i back it up or not.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
what can i do to recover all my pics and videos on this memory card.. i have talk to frd about it who suggest someone but stays in another state frm where i am now.. experts here pls help me o .
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by physise(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
bis7: what can i do to recover all my pics and videos on this memory card.. i have talk to frd about it who suggest someone but stays in another state frm where i am now.. experts here pls help me o .
ur phone make n model
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by jedisco(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Just make sure you don't save anything on it.

You should then search online. There are softwares that can help you with that.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by BizBloke(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
bis7: i mistakely format all the files on the memory card and i cant remember if i back it up or not.

Do you have a PC, or can you get in touch with anyone that has? I can help you take a good shot at a recovery attempt.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bacco2000(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
What line do you use and howuch is your last recharge. Can you remember your last 5 dialed numbers, if yes your files are retrievable.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by puskin: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
bacco2000: What line do you use and howuch is your last recharge. Can you remember your last 5 dialed numbers, if yes your files are retrievable.

.......and what has this got to do with the topic.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by puskin: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
bis7: what can i do to recover all my pics and videos on this memory card.. i have talk to frd about it who suggest someone but stays in another state frm where i am now.. experts here pls help me o .

Google Recuva....that is the software that can help you.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
physise: ur phone make n model
i use samsung s3 but i remove the memory card from the samsung and insert it in a Blackberry touch 2 which shows erro and damage card and when i insert back in the samsung it work fine. i put it back on the bb phone and try to resset it from the settings and i mistakely format the memory card.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by physise(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
bis7: i use samsung s3 but i remobe the memory card from the samsung and insert it in a Blackberry touch 2 which shows erro and damage card and when i insert back in the samsung it work fine.
then use a pc to copy ur files frm d s3 when u insert d mmc,and then look 4 another mmc or format ur mmc after u have copied d files to ur pc it will work
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=physise]then use a pc to copy ur files frm d s3 when u insert d mmc,and then look 4 another mmc or format ur mmc after u have copied d files to ur pc it will work[i l/quote]i dont have either of the phones with me again
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
jedisco: Just make sure you don't save anything on it.

You should then search online. There are softwares that can help you with that.
i dont know how to use such software
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by physise(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=bis7][/quote]ouch dat will be a prob
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Use a pc! Download "recover my files" the UI is easy to use. Put ur mem card. When its shows on my computer, open 'recover my files' click complete format recover, and select ur mem card. Then the file types to recover. And start. U will get 80% of ur files back!
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thanks Runzlord i will have someone try that for me..

(1) (Reply)

Android 4.3 Features / Android 4.4 Next Version With Code Name Kitkat / Code For MTN 3gig Monthly BIS Plan Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.