Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) (133009 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

I'll say my problem has always been letting go & finding acceptance in myself & who I am. I'm beginning to understand that concept & slowly not holding on to people's opinions of me. But when it comes to life's purpose, how do I find "the answer" what am I looking for?

Its not that hard. There's no single answer all of life's experience is packed with answer if only you'd quieten down the mind and give it room and space so that New information could come in. Will Smith said the universe is like water never solid, this means it moves and works around you instead of locking you in. The problem with transmission is that we clog up nerve ends and systems so that nothing new comes in. Stop feeding your demons with more negative reasons because they the demon's won't go and you'll literally drown in misery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Its not that hard. There's no single answer all of life's experience is packed with answer if only you'd quieten down the mind and give it room and space so that New information could come in. Will Smith said the universe is like water never solid, this means it moves and works around you instead of locking you in. The problem with transmission is that we clog up nerve ends and systems so that nothing new comes in. Stop feeding your demons with more negative reasons because they the demon's won't go and you'll literally drown in misery.

... Water? So did Bruce Lee, best philosophy quotes ever. I'll try to break out of it, keep my spirits up. Thanks for taking the time, I appreciate this.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

... Water? So did Bruce Lee, best philosophy quotes ever. I'll try to break out of it, keep my spirits up. Thanks for taking the time, I appreciate this.

Its cool sweetie, thank you. Go on YouTube. I watched videos on "the law of attraction" it really changed me. If you're not religious or spiritual this theory will answer some questions for you. Listen to Oprah, will smith, and many others who use this theory as their salvation. It's not a religious theory it's more self help theory lol
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Its cool sweetie, thank you. Go on YouTube. I watched videos on "the law of attraction" it really changed me. If you're not religious or spiritual this theory will answer some questions for you. Listen to Oprah, will smith, and many others who use this theory as their salvation. It's not a religious theory it's more self help theory lol

Haha oh I'm familiar with The Secret. I have a couple pdf docs by Rhonda Byrne, saw a Oprah video about using it to find your soul mate some weeks back cos I can't put YouTube down. Oh there's Alan Watts, Eckhart Tolle, Tony Robbins. As regards religion, I have my views about it. I guess it's because of my non-conformist nature to not be like the sheep society tries to make one into. I just believe science & the spiritual (religion as ppl call it) are interwoven. I don't stick to a monotheist, "God being" theory because no human on this planet can explain or describe with mortal knowledge however I do believe there are higher, more powerful, larger, faster beings or entities out there. It's a deep topic. This was awesome, you & everybody who took the time to share knowledge with me are all awesome, thank you! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's sooo easy hun, I swear grin

Step one: Smile! From within
Step Two: protect your thoughts from negativity
Step Three: see step one grin grin

Nice chatting with you dude kiss

Kazna69:

Haha oh I'm familiar with The Secret. I have a couple pdf docs by Rhonda Byrne, saw a Oprah video about using it to find your soul mate some weeks back cos I can't put YouTube down. Oh there's Alan Watts, Eckhart Tolle, Tony Robbins. As regards religion, I have my views about it. I guess it's because of my non-conformist nature to not be like the sheep society tries to make one into. I just believe science & the spiritual (religion as ppl call it) are interwoven. I don't stick to a monotheist, "God being" theory because no human on this planet can explain or describe with mortal knowledge however I do believe there are higher, more powerful, larger, faster beings or entities out there. It's a deep topic. This was awesome, you & everybody who took the time to share knowledge with me are all awesome, thank you! smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
It's sooo easy hun, I swear grin

Step one: Smile! From within
Step Two: protect your thoughts from negativity
Step Three: see step one grin grin

Nice chatting with you dude kiss

Seriously why am I blushing & having a giggle fit? The "smiling is contagious" theory holds true. Science is uh-maaay-zeeen! cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

Seriously why am I blushing & having a giggle fit? The "smiling is contagious" theory holds true. Science is uh-maaay-zeeen! cool
Science wink
Maybe that's where your calling lays who knows... But you.

It's so much easier to laff smile and catch joke in comparison to thinking, worrying, thinking some more, then something new to worry about! I was worried about my worries like wtf tongue
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Science wink
Maybe that's where your calling lays who knows... But you.

It's so much easier to laff smile and catch joke in comparison to thinking, worrying, thinking some more, then something new to worry about! I was worried about my worries like wtf tongue

Science? nawh, degree wise it's not for me. Crashed Computer Science. Took me 5 years to discover that about myself. I'm best suited to the Arts. All that doodling in high school was a telling sign but I just ignored it mainly cos my Dad discouraged my artistic trait. Saw me do some drawings & a lil comic in JS1 & said something that just left a meteor sized crater inside me. I'd take getting shot with a rail gun point blank than that. I like the general knowledge about science as a whole, I'm just not left-brained, I'm right-brained with a high visual IQ. I hope I don't sound delusional when I say I "see shapes". I could stare at a wall or sky or ceiling & somehow see overlapping shapes forming an image & show someone & they're like "how you do that?"
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wow. Sounds like you've always known. You are not your father's opinion hell you ain't even your own opinion of yourself. So get to know you... Make your head a nice place to be in. I like you already so you can't be that bad. Stop dancing to other people's music and jam on your own for awhile. Really make you happy because you deserve happiness. Happiness and all the good stuff are from within. There's nothing worthy in the external. You'll be in my prayers. Holla soon let's see if you need a moan still kiss

Kazna69:

Science? nawh, degree wise it's not for me. Crashed Computer Science. Took me 5 years to discover that about myself. I'm best suited to the Arts. All that doodling in high school was a telling sign but I just ignored it mainly cos my Dad discouraged my artistic trait. Saw me do some drawings & a lil comic in JS1 & said something that just left a meteor sized crater inside me. I'd take getting shot with a rail gun point blank than that. I like the general knowledge about science as a whole, I'm just not left-brained, I'm right-brained with a high visual IQ. I hope I don't sound delusional when I say I "see shapes". I could stare at a wall or sky or ceiling & somehow see overlapping shapes forming an image & show someone & they're like "how you do that?"
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
Wow. Sounds like you've always known. You are not your father's opinion hell you ain't even your own opinion of yourself. So get to know you... Make your head a nice place to be in. I like you already so you can't be that bad. Stop dancing to other people's music and jam on your own for awhile. Really make you happy because you deserve happiness. Happiness and all the good stuff are from within. There's nothing worthy in the external. You'll be in my prayers. Holla soon let's see if you need a moan still kiss

You are like a guru ya know. I actually tend to "live in my head" quite a lot. Taurus, Melancholy, Introverted, individualistic, aloof, right-brained, lover/poet under KWML, 38/11 life path, artsy-nerd type, sensitive, 6th chakra ability etc to nth term of the unknown = I'm exhausted!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

You are like a guru ya know. I actually tend to "live in my head" quite a lot. Taurus, Melancholy, Introverted, individualistic, aloof, right-brained, lover/poet under KWML, 38/11 life path, artsy-nerd type, sensitive, 6th chakra ability etc to nth term of the unknown = I'm exhausted!

Omg shocked are you my twin? Me: Taurus, Melancholy and another one I forget now lol cheesy, I'm intro because my extro is extreme. Life path 1,9,5 I think I'll have to recheck cause it's been awhile. Erm... I'm creative but I haven't found my field of creativity just yet (I'm working on that now wink) I cry all the time, advertisements, movie, crime shows like CBS reality (America is full of sick ppl) You'll be my guru to understand chakra cause this was the point where I fell ill. I was trying to open my chakras through guided meditation every night. My 3rd Eye nearly sent me mad! Lol! It was so scary. So I'm not playing with things I know nothing about, that was my vow if I got better from depression and anxiety attacks. Btw do you know how anxiety attacks happen and why?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Omg shocked are you my twin? Me: Taurus, Melancholy and another one I forget now lol cheesy, I'm intro because my extro is extreme. Life path 1,9,5 I think I'll have to recheck cause it's been awhile. Erm... I'm creative but I haven't found my field of creativity just yet (I'm working on that now wink) I cry all the time, advertisements, movie, crime shows like CBS reality (America is full of sick ppl) You'll be my guru to understand chakra cause this was the point where I fell ill. I was trying to open my chakras through guided meditation every night. My 3rd Eye nearly sent me mad! Lol! It was so scary. So I'm not playing with things I know nothing about, that was my vow if I got better from depression and anxiety attacks. Btw do you know how anxiety attacks happen and why?

Blushing & Omigoshing & I dunno why. Seriously? Well hey twin smiley you get your life path number by adding up the number in your birth date. Say Aug 16 1996 is 8+1+6+1+9+9+6=40 > 4+0= 4 Life path number See? You're right about American shows. I think that's why I suddenly "detached" from wanting to watch Movies or TV shows. I don't even go to the mall to watch movies or download them. Hollywood is brainwashing the populace. About Chakras well you could start at www.playbuzz.com search Chakras & do the one that might help you id which one's your most dominant. Mine's 6th/3rd Eye for Intuition, thinking. True, don't play with fire unless you want to learn matter manipulation wink

I've never really experienced any heavy anxiety attacks like that. I just somehow aware that I get nervous in social environments with tons of people, loud distracting chaotic noises. Mine is mostly social anxiety like talking to people & holding long conversations or initiating one using icebreakers. I guess it's the traits some people are born with, a combination of traits, social circle & family influence from an early age & conditioning. So yeah smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

Blushing & Omigoshing & I dunno why. Seriously? Well hey twin smiley you get your life path number by adding up the number in your birth date. Say Aug 16 1996 is 8+1+6+1+9+9+6=40 > 4+0= 4 Life path number See? You're right about American shows. I think that's why I suddenly "detached" from wanting to watch Movies or TV shows. I don't even go to the mall to watch movies or download them. Hollywood is brainwashing the populace. About Chakras well you could start at www.playbuzz.com search Chakras & do the one that might help you id which one's your most dominant. Mine's 6th/3rd Eye for Intuition, thinking. True, don't play with fire unless you want to learn matter manipulation wink

I've never really experienced any heavy anxiety attacks like that. I just somehow aware that I get nervous in social environments with tons of people, loud distracting chaotic noises. Mine is mostly social anxiety like talking to people & holding long conversations or initiating one using icebreakers. I guess it's the traits some people are born with, a combination of traits, social circle & family influence from an early age & conditioning. So yeah smiley

= 32 3+2=5 so this is my Life path. Then there was one for my name and I'm sure that was 9... My downfall was 1... It said that 1's over indulge in food, drink, and that i had an excessive substance abuse potentials... Numerology blew my mind! I'm watchful because of it. Lol... Hmmm chakrs ok I'll give it a go. As for anxiety we all have some healthy social anxieties especially the whole breaking the ice stuff.. It can be debilitating especially when it was time to go to work and deal with a bunch of angry imps because I was used as the shield of the company. The first point of contact. More like the person everyone dumps on undecided

But I left and it's over now so... On and up we go grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by thorpido(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113 and kazna69,I like how you both are getting along.
Kazna69,you see it's not so bad afteral.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

= 32 3+2=5 so this is my Life path. Then there was one for my name and I'm sure that was 9... My downfall was 1... It said that 1's over indulge in food, drink, and that i had an excessive substance abuse potentials... Numerology blew my mind! I'm watchful because of it. Lol... Hmmm chakrs ok I'll give it a go. As for anxiety we all have some healthy social anxieties especially the whole breaking the ice stuff.. It can be debilitating especially when it was time to go to work and deal with a bunch of angry imps because I was used as the shield of the company. The first point of contact. More like the person everyone dumps on undecided

But I left and it's over now so... On and up we go grin

Learn about 5 life path number on YouTube & sites. It may hold some truth. I actually watched a couple 11 path numbers last night & my jaw dropped. It's no wonder I feel things more intensely. It's like I'm being bombarded & overloaded being an 11. Yea organisations & hierarchical places are like that. They just need someone to crap on that's why there's a "chain of command" or Pyramid type mindset. Bosses at the top level, subordinates below. It's brave of you to have left, admirable even. I'm so gonna do some designs with 11. Trade secret 11 looks like a T-Shirt if you flip the right one horizontally. grin.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
thorpido:
Nubian113 and kazna69,I like how you both are getting along.
Kazna69,you see it's not so bad afteral.

grin grin stop joor, when you say it like that it's like we're in a relationship & trying to mend fences. I agree, I'll learn to keep an open mind & thank you smiley
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

Learn about 5 life path number on YouTube & sites. It may hold some truth. I actually watched a couple 11 path numbers last night & my jaw dropped. It's no wonder I feel things more intensely. It's like I'm being bombarded & overloaded being an 11. Yea organisations & hierarchical places are like that. They just need someone to crap on that's why there's a "chain of command" or Pyramid type mindset. Bosses at the top level, subordinates below. It's brave of you to have left, admirable even. I'm so gonna do some designs with 11. Trade secret 11 looks like a T-Shirt if you flip the right one horizontally. grin.

Well numerology states we have a purpose. Our name and the date we come into the world is no coincidence. Every soul has a reason they're here... Aborting the mission means your soul disliked your company so when ever you feel that way give your soul a break and be the host with the most!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Oya angry you acting toooo nyc for me now huh tongue

Hmm... ok. Got your mail, server couldn't send the reply, dunno why.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kazna69:

Hmm... ok. Got your mail, server couldn't send the reply, dunno why.

So my question?... Yes or no... Only.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

So my question?... Yes or no... Only.
No (lips sealed)
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by RoyalRoy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okay....okay....Okay....Nubian113 and Kazna69, glad you guys are getting along now after the initial altercation. But its time for you both to use the mails.

Let's allow this thread to remain for peeps who seek help to overcome their emotional struggles and all.

Cheers to you guys.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Okay....okay....Okay....Nubian113 and Kazna69, glad you guys are getting along now after the initial altercation. But its time for you both to use the mails.

Let's allow this thread to remain for peeps who seek help to overcome their emotional struggles and all.

Cheers to you guys.

Ok. lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
FullOfShame:

Thanks to you two. I'll proceed to tell them.

All the best.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by onegig(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
shocked

@Kazna69

There's never a quick fix to a challenge let alone one built over the years. You need to work at it steadily till you get there.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
anna5:
ur right it goes way back, to wen I didn't get admission, stayed at home for 2years and he frustrated my life. Mum has been helping with wt she can

You survived the 2 years you stayed at home you will survive this too. Cheer up.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by MizMyColi(f): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Kazna69:

OK don't take this the wrong way but I don't really hear voices in my head, ever. So I don't know how my purpose is supposed to be revealed. I don't feel anything, hear anything or see anything. I'm simply not "tuned in" to spiritual matters.

Hi theresmiley
Good Afternoon.

Hi Daretoddiffersmiley Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

You don't need to pressure yourself to feel or hear.
Just let go.

Ask God for help.
If it means muttering, or crying...
Just seek help.

Don't be hard on yourself if nothing seems to be coming.

Let's take this exercise for a bit.

1. Close your eyes this moment...
2. Then sit up straight like you are in a dignified position.
3. Place your hands on your laps.
4. Then try to focus on your breathing. Just shut everything else out. If you notice some electrical feelings moving up and down your body, then you're doing it right.
5. You will notice after a while that different thoughts and pictures might come in. Don't try to fight them. Just acknowledge them (for example, if suicidal thoughts come, just say "suicidal thoughts...." then go back to focusing on your breath. Please make sure your environment is as quiet as possible.

See for yourself how long you can do this.
It's totally okay if you're not able to concentrate.

As a favour to me though, I would that you try to do it over and over.
Till you start feeling and seeing differently.
This exercise is meant to help you connect to your higher self, and become activated in love, in awareness and in balance.

Dear, you don't need to have it all figured out.
Your mind must have told you a lot of horrible things about yourself which you unknowingly related to, hence the feeling of negative detachment, dismemberment and all sorts.

But you can rise again, and you definitely can be better than what you are now.

I will be making more posts to elucidate things to you. I pray your patience to read through, I equally pray for understanding.

I also beckon on the very source and spirit, which you and I shared in common, even before time began to expose to you, who you truly are, the riches of your inheritance, your divinity, and every good and lovely thing, you were sent here for.

I speak peace to every confused mind and frayed nerve. Let torrents of joy and light and life overflow through you. Amen.

#Healing
#Forgiveness
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

&-------
undecided

Greetings to all contributors on this thread... Please the poster I am quoting at the moment desperately needs your help... Please handle her with care! I am not joking its a serious matter if in doubt do trace her history... With this moniker or doveda.... God bless you all as you assist.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by MizMyColi(f): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
@Kazna69
Speaking more practically now about your life's
purpose...

Maybe you should focus more on living in this moment.
I meansmiley I understand the lure of wanting to know where you're headed even when you've barely set out.

smiley
I do think we should take things bit by bitsmiley smiley

This is a particular time period in your existence, what do you need to be doing now? Y'know....
smiley
I believe that purpose changes with time...

When I was a member of the youth corps, my life purpose was to become A woman of prayer, one with deep fellowship with her God. I believe that had a lot to do with my reality then....and as far as I can tell, I did fulfil purpose in Kebbi State.
Fast forward to this time, a lot has changed.
My purpose now is to become a minister of reconciliation. I want to be that bridge that connects polar worlds, to be that light that shines so people can see, be blessed, and get better.

I haven't always been this clearly defined purposeful person.
At a time in the past, I suffered depression heavily. I threw tantrums and made a fuss about almost everything. Mood swings and this feeling of directionlessness.
I kept looking forward to a future where i'd be fine and all my desires fulfulled.

Guess what dearie.
I ditched the future.
I said bye bye to past.
I began to allow NOW define me.

I said to myself...
"The past was not to cool, bad maybe...
The future? I don't know what it holds, but NOW? Now is all I gotsmiley
What is it about me Now, this moment?
In this moment, I realize that I desire to be better, therefore I am better. In this moment, I desire to be Joyful, therefore, I am joyful!
Just like Father Abraham, I am calling forth those things that be not as though they were! cheesy
And believe you me, it's happening. It is happening.

This ^^^ is you too Kazna.

What is your personality like.
What are those things that gives you immense joy, things that you will gladly leave everything in the world for, just to attend to?
Are there certain events that make you feel cringes and downright angry? Like me now, my own is oppression, and inequity and injustice.

These could be pointers to you on what you're meant to be doing here.

In my case, whether my purpose changes again tomorrow or not, I have come to realize that I am a relationships person. My life is centred around that.
More like a central theme.

Dearsmiley
I didn't realize this in 2 years o.grin in other words, it might take time, but just show yourself patience. Give yourself Love. Learn what you need to without being judgemental on yourself.
E hear?smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) by MizMyColi(f): 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
cheesyDon't get bored just yet.

People who have drawn wealth into their lives used The Secret, whether consciously or unconsciously. They think thoughts of abundance and wealth, and they do not allow any contradictory thoughts to take root in their minds. Their predominant thoughts are of wealth. They only know wealth, and nothing else exists in their minds. Whether they are aware of it or not, their predominant thoughts of wealth are what brought wealth to them. It is the law of attraction in action. (Kazna69...asides wealth, what do you need in your life? This could also apply.)

Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolutely clear in our minds what we want, and from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe, and that's the law of attraction. You become what you think about most but you also attract what you think about most.

thinking that thought over and over and over again, if you're imagining in your mind having that brand new car, having the money that you need, building that company, finding your soul mate... if you're imagining what that looks like, you're emitting that frequency on a consistent basis.

If you see it in your mind, you're going to hold it in your hand. If you can think about what you want in your mind, and make that your dominant thought, you will bring it into your life.

If we want to see different pictures on our television, we change the channel and rune into a new frequency. You are a human transmission tower, and you are more powerful than any television tower created on earth. You are the most pow­erful transmission tower in the Universe. Your transmission cre­ates your life and it creates the world. The frequency you transmit reaches beyond cities, beyond countries, beyond the world. It re­verberates throughout the entire Universe. And you are transmit­ting that frequency with your thoughts! The pictures you receive from the transmission of your thoughts are not on a television screen in your living room, they are the pic-tures of your life! Your thoughts create the frequency, they attract like things on that frequency, and then they are broadcast back to you as your life pictures. If you want to change anything in your life, change the channel and change the frequency by changing your thoughts.

If you don't understand the law that doesn't mean you should reject it. You may not understand electricity, and yet you enjoy the benefits of it. I don't know how it works. But I do knew this: You can cook a man's dinner with electricity, and you can also cook the man!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.