Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP (19590 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2013
McLuhan: I find this whole Amaechi brouhaha slightly nauseating. Why should the Nigerian press be so fixated on Amaechi to the exclusion of other issues that are worthier of public interest? Who or what is Amaechi that he (or it) should be the subject of public discussion in a country whose educational system has collapsed? Is the fate of one contumacious politician more important than the plight of the countless millions of Nigerian women who die at childbirth? Or can we equate the foibles of our political class with the urgent need to save a sinking, sunken nation? Why do we prefer to fiddle while Rome burns? We may just wake one day to find that the chance to save Nigeria had slipped away while we allowed ourselves to become enthralled by the beguiling soap opera of an irresponsible and ultimately irrelevant political class. For God's sake, Amaechi, or whatever he calls himself, is a speck of dust in the Nigerian firmament. Nigeria's destiny - the destiny of its people - supercedes the punctilios of any single politician, no matter how important. And that, with due respect,includes Goodluck Jonathan himself.
walahi u don't sound to me like u r slightly nauseated. U r V V angry.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Youngtekkey(m): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2013
i dey laugh and at the same time shaking my head coz of the level of ignorance in this country many think they are in full awareness of politics and what is going on in the country but they know nothing this amaechi jonathan saga is just a plan to destroy this so called apc and if apc cn't look into diz it's already destroyed on arrival we nigerians know the truth but like to devaite 4rm it APC still have better things to offer nigeria than this so called PDP though am not an APC fan let's be wise i know no matter how good a govt may perform some ill nigerians will alwayes do not see any good thing in such govt let's change our taste and give APC a trial and if they fail we can always remove them through our vote if we vote in this PDP again come 2015 then we shouldn't complain of the aftermaths as we cause it by ourselves let's stop castigating good goverments ONE NATION GOOD PEOPLE NIGERIANS LET'S BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2013
Youngtekkey: i dey laugh and at the same time shaking my head coz of the level of ignorance in this country many think they are in full awareness of politics and what is going on in the country but they know nothing this amaechi jonathan saga is just a plan to destroy this so called apc and if apc cn't look into diz it's already destroyed on arrival we nigerians know the truth but like to devaite 4rm it APC still have better things to offer nigeria than this so called PDP though am not an APC fan let's be wise i know no matter how good a govt may perform some ill nigerians will alwayes do not see any good thing in such govt let's change our taste and give APC a trial and if they fail we can always remove them through our vote if we vote in this PDP again come 2015 then we shouldn't complain of the aftermaths as we cause it by ourselves let's stop castigating good goverments ONE NATION GOOD PEOPLE NIGERIANS LET'S BE WISE
for ur mind now, nairalanders dey clap for u abi? Apc shd b given a chance yet you r not a fan of apc. U r tired. Go to bed.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Youngtekkey(m): 12:39am On Jul 05, 2013
frankyychiji: for ur mind now, nairalanders dey clap for u abi? Apc shd b given a chance yet you r not a fan of apc. U r tired. Go to bed.
why u no come force me go bed bro na u nigerians problem be that anything make u like make u do na togo i dey right but i use to listen to una news sha coz my mama is a nigerian the future of NIGERIA is ur hands(citizens of nigeria)u can either ruin it or make it......GIANT OF AFRICA TOGO WEY I DEY BETTER PASS DIZ NAIJA
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Lordave: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Why can't I create a new topic?
Nairaland server has been overwhelmed since yesterday morning. Nawa o
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2013
apologies to d president nd d 1st lady. Wetin concerned first lady inside pdp issue. Oauah go straight to ur point... By d way for infor ameachi is better than ur ogas in the ss region
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Capisco(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2013
Anybody on this forum dat has insulted the president and has kald him demeanin names is rather too childish or dull to mak comments.we shuld learn to criticize constructively.every1 is entitled to his or her opinion even against d president,bt d sacrosanct and previleged position he occupies forbides any1 from lodgin insults on him.plz lets all take note
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by newtoneni(m): 1:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Gov Amaechi is very BIG THIEVE. Rothief- thief has finally secured a court injunction restraining The leadership of PDP to investigate and audit its elected officers What a shame from our uselrss and hopeless Judiciary... This is exactly what Amaechi wanted to use the current CP Mr Mbu to arrest and intimidate his Political enemies but the gallant officer refused that is why he is sponsoring cult activities in the state right now. Just to discredit the CP, we the true Rivers people will counter whatever demostration the arrogant Gov wants to embarked on..... But one thing for Gov. ROthief-thief will surely lanquish in jail via its mono- rail project in the state.... GOD bless Rivers State and Naija.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by skyfall: 4:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Can you hear the shamesless bottom-lickers?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by mantote: 4:16am On Jul 05, 2013
@ copisco,for insulting those insulting the president,I want to say you have goofed.He is no president cos he was not voted in _in the first instance.Jonathan is a fool.I mean a fool.why is the rail project in Abuja directed to kaduna instead of lokoja where people die daily as a result of vehicular traffic?Abuja-kaduna road have an underutilised dual carriage way.Minister of transport,aboki,project coordinator(Namadi sambo)aboki,senate commitee chairman on transport,aboki.People are being killed daily in Jos environs and the stupid old Jang is busy with an unconstitutional and irrelevant governor's forum battle.ASUU on strike and wiked wike is busy arranging courtsey visit for portharcourt based psycophants to visit your retardeen president.Go to southwest Apc controlled states and see roads even though we know the APC are thieves too but at least they are doing workshop.See bala usman fct minister improving the hardship of poor Abuja residents daily with his selfish cabalised business called the new abuja transport policy.How can retardeed talk wen bala stole turai yaradaus land for his wife.Though I don't pity Nigerians cos if there is an election tomorw,they will still pour in some votes for PDP for a porridge of garri,where is otedola scam,iyabo obasanjo scam,obasanjo oceanic bank one billion naira share loan scam,wabara scam,elrufai scam,alao akala scam,tony anenih scam,adeseye ogunlewe scam,makarfi scam,odili scam,duke tinapa scam,ogd scam,sanusi sex scam and non -disclosure scam,fuel subsidy scam,emeka offor nnpc turnaround maintainance scam etc
MAKE I GO DUST MY CANADIAN PASSPORT ABEG

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by edunwosu(m): 4:28am On Jul 05, 2013
Toktee: Joblless old fools,Ameachi iz with Apc and why appologized on his behalf..........abi you people have gone there to beg for arms from Jonathan
Foolish people i wonder when you will learn to keep ur intergrity.
Over to anti ameachi........

Your comments can land you in jail.we are coming after you.insulting the office of the president is an offense punishable.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by edunwosu(m): 4:33am On Jul 05, 2013
Toktee: Joblless old fools,Ameachi iz with Apc and why appologized on his behalf..........abi you people have gone there to beg for arms from Jonathan

Your comments can land you in jail.we are coming after you.insulting the office of the president is an offense punishable.
mantote: @ copisco,for insulting those insulting the president,I want to say you have goofed.He is no president cos he was not voted in _in the first instance.Jonathan is a fool.I mean a fool.why is the rail project in Abuja directed to kaduna instead of lokoja where people die daily as a result of vehicular traffic?Abuja-kaduna road have an underutilised dual carriage way.Minister of transport,aboki,project coordinator(Namadi sambo)aboki,senate commitee chairman on transport,aboki.People are being killed daily in Jos environs and the stupid old Jang is busy with an unconstitutional and irrelevant governor's forum battle.ASUU on strike and wiked wike is busy arranging courtsey visit for portharcourt based psycophants to visit your retardeen president.Go to southwest Apc controlled states and see roads even though we know the APC are thieves too but at least they are doing workshop.See bala usman fct minister improving the hardship of poor Abuja residents daily with his selfish cabalised business called the new abuja transport policy.How can retardeed talk wen bala stole turai yaradaus land for his wife.Though I don't pity Nigerians cos if there is an election tomorw,they will still pour in some votes for PDP for a porridge of garri,where is otedola scam,iyabo obasanjo scam,obasanjo oceanic bank one billion naira share loan scam,wabara scam,elrufai scam,alao akala scam,tony anenih scam,adeseye ogunlewe scam,makarfi scam,odili scam,duke tinapa scam,ogd scam,sanusi sex scam and non -disclosure scam,fuel subsidy scam,emeka offor nnpc turnaround maintainance scam etc
mantote: @ copisco,for insulting those insulting the president,I want to say you have goofed.He is no president cos he was not voted in _in the first instance.Jonathan is a fool.I mean a fool.why is the rail project in Abuja directed to kaduna instead of lokoja where people die daily as a result of vehicular traffic?Abuja-kaduna road have an underutilised dual carriage way.Minister of transport,aboki,project coordinator(Namadi sambo)aboki,senate commitee chairman on transport,aboki.People are being killed daily in Jos environs and the stupid old Jang is busy with an unconstitutional and irrelevant governor's forum battle.ASUU on strike and wiked wike is busy arranging courtsey visit for portharcourt based psycophants to visit your retardeen president.Go to southwest Apc controlled states and see roads even though we know the APC are thieves too but at least they are doing workshop.See bala usman fct minister improving the hardship of poor Abuja residents daily with his selfish cabalised business called the new abuja transport policy.How can retardeed talk wen bala stole turai yaradaus land for his wife.Though I don't pity Nigerians cos if there is an election tomorw,they will still pour in some votes for PDP for a porridge of garri,where is otedola scam,iyabo obasanjo scam,obasanjo oceanic bank one billion naira share loan scam,wabara scam,elrufai scam,alao akala scam,tony anenih scam,adeseye ogunlewe scam,makarfi scam,odili scam,duke tinapa scam,ogd scam,sanusi sex scam and non -disclosure scam,fuel subsidy scam,emeka offor nnpc turnaround maintainance scam etc

Your comments had already land you in jail we trailing you now.be ready to defend your self.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by edunwosu(m): 4:33am On Jul 05, 2013

Your comments had already land you in jail we trailing you now.be ready to defend your self.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by mooregan(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2013
abokinside: Yeah Jonathan and his gang will be focused because in prison you dont have too much distractions. So while they are cooling off in Kuje prison they will have enough time to read aboutt the good governance going on in the country under APC.

*pours water* wake up bro. Stop day dreaming
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by mooregan(m): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2013
PHIPEX: I don't know why I find it difficult to believe that Jonathan and Amechi are fighting, I see this as perfect strategy by the president to win 2015 election. Amechi gradually warms his way into the new mega party, gets a juicy nomination and turns around to become a perfect mole for the president. On the eve of the election he'll return to his "umbrella home" and will be received with fanfare as a prodigal son of the Niger-Delta by then APC would be in confusion and the election will go as expected. This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's what I've chosen to believe; Jonathan and Amechi are playing chess with APC.

If Amechi and Okorocha are eyeing same VP nomination then common sense will tell us that one or both of them will return disappointed and will cause confusion in APC.

God bless you bro, u think de same way I do.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by camelus: 4:56am On Jul 05, 2013
abokinside: Really! So These guys came all the way from Porthacourt to apologise on Ameachi's behalf. I thought if someone or a group of persons are coming to see the president that the agenda for the meeting will be stated, so actually on the agenda its stated "Rivers PDP on apology visit" or what? Pls help me somebody cos I dont get it. Is the president actually busy with any seruous work? To have time for such frivolities? What in the world have we done to deserve such inept, clueless and lazy cleptomanic leader.
Ops ur just hating but y not wait until u become President so that when Elders from ur own region visits u,U tell them ur busy that they should go back.
Useless ranting i do not blame u,i blame freedom of speech!
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 05, 2013
simpleseyi:

Yes, Jona has time for such shameful visits because apart from looting our treasury, his other job in Aso-rock is drinking ogogoro and alomo with cassava bread together with his bag of beans alike wifey.

It's quite funny that any yoruba person would call another man's wife a bag of beans. Have y'all ever taken a look at your moms? Lol.

At least the president's wife can be classified as a clean bag of beans. I don't think same could be said about your moms.

Bunch of thugs raised on being insultive and no home training.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Technocracy: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2013
ur father is smarter than jona and yet u are the way u are faliure
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ayusco85(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2013
WildChild00:

This is just a ticks of the icebulk, sit back and relex, while the drama unfold.

If u dont know how to speak english, why not use ur local dialect? Its "tip" not "ticks" and its "iceberg" not "icebulk". #SMH for d way some people use english lang
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ElCaballa(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2013
What is the offence of this Amechi? In what factual way did he actually fight or offend the president and his wife? I need to know because i can't find any.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2013
Have u seen this so called minister of state for education tall, eehm was dat his name nyesom wat, he talks like a thug.....
He shuld b there shouting like an abero wit that his oily face, while the nations educational system keeps crumbling.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by kaze4blues(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2013
Useless sets of people....

Apologizing on behalf of amaechi. I don't know when it is now becomes an insult to stand firmly and refusing to bow to pressure.

They are even apologizing to dame patience jonathan....clowns indeed.

Abeg, make gej give dem money quickly.

We all know money is all they need and that's wmy they went all the way to abuja to spew rubbish.

Joblesness is a serious problem indeed
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by mekano1980: 7:29am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=omenka]“Unfortunately, he has repeatedly rebuffed every
effort by us and well meaning Nigerians to make him
show remorse and respect for the office of the
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Mr.
President Sir, we sincerely apologize to you and the
First Lady on this sad situation,” he added.

Mr. Obuah said residents of Rivers State were not in
support of the actions of Mr. Amaechi against the
president.
“We appeal that as the saying goes, ‘you do not visit
the sin of the father on the son’ and implore your
Excellency to remember us in prayers".

God Forbid!!! Tufiakwa!! If my dad licked anyone's as$ this way, I would disown him!!

"Apologise to you and the first lady"!!! God Forbid!!
This is utterly unbelievable![/quot

You are a fool and a fool u will be forever
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by anddy4sunny: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2013
wike or who they call him asup and ASUU are on strike and ur job is to discuse PDP and ameachi dat is always de problem of our selfish leaders in. nigeria
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by victorD3: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2013
abokinside: Yeah Jonathan and his gang will be focused because in prison you dont have too much distractions. So while they are cooling off in Kuje prison they will have enough time to read aboutt the good governance going on in the country under APC.

Don't you get? There will be no Nigeria with GEJ in 2015.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by victorD3: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2013
ayusco85:

If u dont know how to speak english, why not use ur local dialect? Its "tip" not "ticks" and its "iceberg" not "icebulk". #SMH for d way some people use english lang

English is not his mother tongue, will you insult a Russian for making such mistake?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frederal(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2013
I SUPPORT JONATHAN:IF Amaechi is president will he tolerate disrespect from a governor. People who dared even governors have gone to great beyond.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2013
frankyychiji: who won the most votes in lagos during d last presidential election? I guess u think its ribadu. Woteva grips ameachi has in rivers is highly wittled down now. D guy is on life support now. Howeva, junior I tink u shd go to bed now. Oya hanlele!
since the majority here will rather work with empirical knowledge which I believe is the right thing to do, the thought of Jonathan winning 2015 doesn't sit well with me. I will rather wait as things unfold. And just for the record, I'm probably old enough to father you.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by simigold: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2013
Praise Singers will never cease. Let the President snatch Obuah's wife and you will see where real loyalty and apology lies
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2013
oxford:

you ignorance about Naija politics is large. Where to I start from?
OK, take this. Kano is a traditional PDP state. If APC succeed in convincing Kwankwaso, that does not translate to convincing all the Kanawas. The same apply to Rivers.

Amaechi is disconnected from the political grassroot of his state (unlike Wamako)by reasons of his loud mouth and only-me-is-right attitude. Amaechi is non entity as far as rivers politics of today is concern. He is a fading star. Wike is now the rising star. My advice is: Never pinned your fate on a fading star. Thank you
kano is traditional pdp in what sense, because pdp took over in 1999 and lost to anpp before coming back to power after 8 years?

You have your views and I have mine, the fact that I have a different view does not make yours ignorant. Wike can not be a rising star from abuja and I do not believe Amechi has lost control of grassroot in his state.

All these talks are just empty arguments, we should wait until 2015 and see things for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by femiero: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2013
omenka:

God Forbid!!! Tufiakwa!! If my dad licked anyone's as$ this way, I would disown him!!

"Apologise to you and the first lady"!!! God Forbid!!
This is utterly unbelievable!

Try to ask your father how many times he does it in a day at work. The answer will surprise you
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Wakabook01(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2013
WildChild00:

This is just a ticks of the icebulk, sit back and relex, while the drama unfold.
which one be ' ticks of icebulk?' you really wild!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / Falana Declares Support For Obasanjo’s Third Force Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.