Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP (19591 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by naijatruth: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2013
masterdre:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/140221-rivers-pdp-says-amaechi-is-already-with-apc-apologises-to-jonathan-for-governors-actions.html
Amaechi allowed his self to be used by Oppositions. He is bussy fighting FG n 4get develomental projects he suppose 2 put on ground 4 Rivers state pple due to deceitful praises oppositions are singing 2 him, hope he will not regret later.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by REVOLUTNIS: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Amaechi should be made to kn that he who expects respect, should first respect others. Hw can he rule like an emperor. Its either he doesn't listen to advice or its just psycophants around him
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ddeola: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Felix Obuah na hypocrite, who ask am to apologise to GEJ and PEJ on Amaechi's behalf. For crying out loud, the young man has the right to associate with any party he chooses as a Nigerian. If he is now pitching his tenth with another party, I think people with good heads will try to look inwards and correct whatever may be wrong but instead, they are busy taking panadol for another man's headache. Bunch of hypocrites and liars. Em get plenty apology to make o... yeye dey smell grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Toktee(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2013
oxford:

Amaechi was the incumbent chairman in the last NGF election and even with the advantage of being the chairman for 2 years, 16 of his colleague disapproved of his leadership style. does this fact tell you anything?
In your own village,16 is greater than 19 abi?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ddeola: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Amaechi should be made to kn that he who expects respect, should first respect others. Hw can he rule like an emperor. Its either he doesn't listen to advice or its just psycophants around him

You make me laff. Una better check una fee-dee-fee for the psycophants well well grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ddeola: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2013
ddeola:

You make me laff. Una better check una fee-dee-fee for the psycophants well well right from Aso villa down to una bedrooms grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by jude33084(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2013
vedd: See as old men dey fool themselves because of young vibrant Amaechi.
Next time them go appologise to Anenih. Retards!!!

I tire o! They are even telling Mr presido to pray for them cheesy Is τhis how dull river state politicians are undecided
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Toktee(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2013
edunwosu:

Your comments can land you in jail.we are coming after you.insulting the office of the president is an offense punishable.
And what about terrorising a sitting governor of a state,and eating one billion naira food in aso rock every day,what do you call that,ok i have a message for you,tell your sponmsors that what happen in egypt may happen here if you guys refuse to stop raping nigeria in the day time.................sms sent
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by thelastPope(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2013
The biggest proof that this report is true is the fact that those defending him here are APC supporters. In fact, APC supporters have been is major supporters since this whole episode began.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by jude33084(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2013
oxford:

I have no doubt in my mind that if it was jang that was the incumbent chairman, the margin would have been 34 - 2. Amaechi is the worst thing that has ever happened to the NGF. take it or leave it. The forum would have been alive and active now but the misfortune of having a leader with inordinate ambition in the person of amachi.

How does the NGF affects you directly or indirectly undecided

NGF is another looting channel we are all paying blind eyes to angry
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by BrightCar: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2013
Toktee: Joblless old fools,Ameachi iz with Apc and why appologized on his behalf..........abi you people have gone there to beg for arms from Jonathan
Foolish people i wonder when you will learn to keep ur intergrity.
Over to anti ameachi........
STOP INSULTING MR. PRESIDENT! HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF YOUR LIFE. BETTER SORT OUT YOURSELF!
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by DialaCollins: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2013
Chief Nyesom Wike ,was totally in charge of Gov Amaechi Rotimi first tenure in office where he milk the state treasury as the den chief of state to Amaechi , his a man almost every young man in Rivers State knew him for compelling youth to join occult if you most have to benefit from the State . I wonder while his sponsoring the impeachment process of Rotimi as well fermenting mayhem in the state.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by BrightCar: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Diala Collins: Chief Nyesom Wike ,was totally in charge of Gov Amaechi Rotimi first tenure in office where he milk the state treasury as the den chief of state to Amaechi , his a man almost every young man in Rivers State knew him for compelling youth to join occult if you most have to benefit from the State . I wonder while his sponsoring the impeachment process of Rotimi as well fermenting mayhem in the state.
AMAECHI, WIKE ARE ALL THIEVES,OCCULTS. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER'S SECRETS. NONE IS GOOD.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Delafruita(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2013
oxford:

Yeah! Good governance under APC indeed. Am a witness - I passed through tolls from Ajah to VI today and only half the road is tarred!!!smh.

Yeah Good governance under APC - Am a witness - my friend lost his brother, a police officer in Nasarawa under the 'able' leadership of an otodo APC governor.

Yeah Good governance under APC - am a living witness but other witnesses are not so lucky because APC military wing of APC ie Bokoharam had field days and APC must not hear of SOE.

The only thing I can say to you is this: Thunder fire you.
its possible there are living beings in mars and its possible there arent,and since you and i dont know the facts of the matter,we'd both be ignorant about it.however,the road from ajah to VI is a road thousands of people use daily and that is a fact thats easily verifiable.i personally use it everyday and for you to utter such a blatant lie invalidates your entire post.

police officers are under the control of the federal apparatus.so how is the governor to blame for the deployment of the policemen?

were you in pluto when Azazi said bokoharam was a creation of PDP?didnt you hear when jonathan himself said they are in his government?abi u were in another universe when senator ndume said the vice-president was aware of his liason with bokoharam?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Longeria(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2013
Youngtekkey: i dey laugh and at the same time shaking my head coz of the level of ignorance in this country many think they are in full awareness of politics and what is going on in the country but they know nothing this amaechi jonathan saga is just a plan to destroy this so called apc and if apc cn't look into diz it's already destroyed on arrival we nigerians know the truth but like to devaite 4rm it APC still have better things to offer nigeria than this so called PDP though am not an APC fan let's be wise i know no matter how good a govt may perform some ill nigerians will alwayes do not see any good thing in such govt let's change our taste and give APC a trial and if they fail we can always remove them through our vote if we vote in this PDP again come 2015 then we shouldn't complain of the aftermaths as we cause it by ourselves let's stop castigating good goverments ONE NATION GOOD PEOPLE NIGERIANS LET'S BE WISE
sharaaaaaaaaaap, here is not a campaign ground. Thunder fire you.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Longeria(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2013
mantote: @ copisco,for insulting those insulting the president,I want to say you have goofed.He is no president cos he was not voted in _in the first instance.Jonathan is a fool.I mean a fool.why is the rail project in Abuja directed to kaduna instead of lokoja where people die daily as a result of vehicular traffic?Abuja-kaduna road have an underutilised dual carriage way.Minister of transport,aboki,project coordinator(Namadi sambo)aboki,senate commitee chairman on transport,aboki.People are being killed daily in Jos environs and the stupid old Jang is busy with an unconstitutional and irrelevant governor's forum battle.ASUU on strike and wiked wike is busy arranging courtsey visit for portharcourt based psycophants to visit your retardeen president.Go to southwest Apc controlled states and see roads even though we know the APC are thieves too but at least they are doing workshop.See bala usman fct minister improving the hardship of poor Abuja residents daily with his selfish cabalised business called the new abuja transport policy.How can retardeed talk wen bala stole turai yaradaus land for his wife.Though I don't pity Nigerians cos if there is an election tomorw,they will still pour in some votes for PDP for a porridge of garri,where is otedola scam,iyabo obasanjo scam,obasanjo oceanic bank one billion naira share loan scam,wabara scam,elrufai scam,alao akala scam,tony anenih scam,adeseye ogunlewe scam,makarfi scam,odili scam,duke tinapa scam,ogd scam,sanusi sex scam and non -disclosure scam,fuel subsidy scam,emeka offor nnpc turnaround maintainance scam etc
MAKE I GO DUST MY CANADIAN PASSPORT ABEG
you have over stayed your welcome.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2013
Delafruita:
its possible there are living beings in mars and its possible there arent,and since you and i dont know the facts of the matter,we'd both be ignorant about it.however,the road from ajah to VI is a road thousands of people use daily and that is a fact thats easily verifiable.i personally use it everyday and for you to utter such a blatant lie invalidates your entire post.

police officers are under the control of the federal apparatus.so how is the governor to blame for the deployment of the policemen?

were you in pluto when Azazi said bokoharam was a creation of PDP?didnt you hear when jonathan himself said they are in his government?abi u were in another universe when senator ndume said the vice-president was aware of his liason with bokoharam?

from ajah to the first toll gate is the road tarred? As at this very second, construction workers have blocked one lane and only one lane is servicing both inward and out ward traffic. So what d sht are telling me. I can post todays pictures if u want.

Who send the policemen to egon? This is a test not just on current affairs but on ur intelligience.

Give me a link that quote azazi word for word saying that. This misrepresentation and complete distortion of what azazi said has been going on for long and some fols are begin to believe it. Just give a link that quote the man word for word
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Toktee(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2013
Technocracy: ur father is smarter than jona and yet u are the way u are faliure
Mr man iam hundred times better than your miserable begger you calll father that was on the appology visit to abuja,for ur information i can relocate you from the agegunle type of area you live at the moment to a better place and change your story,take my advice don't follow your fathers footsteps cos you will end up a begger like him
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by kalohkaloh: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2013
How did they know Rotimi is in APC? I pity all of them as they come across as men without integrity and honour! They are feeding fat on the squabble between Jonathan and Rotimi. Wike should concentrate on how to get 10.5 million out-of-school children back to school, instead of leading a rented, cash-and-carry crowd on a senseless visit to Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by HonPRO: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Let him join APC, He will fail and suffer at d end of whole things
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Longeria: Telling us what we know is not news worthy. ACN or APC are urging him on, and keep making him to believe he is a hero by fighting the President. I wish him long life so that he will witnesses what remains of him.

I can imagine it makes him (Amaechi) feel special to be present and also appear in a photograph together with Fashola on the occasion of Fashola's 50th birthday. Not a small thing at all to wine and dine closely with the most superior and educationally advanced people in Nigeria, nay Africa and imagine of all people Amechi is selected for this recognition as the wisest thing to come out of the south-south. I can predict that very soon traditional titles from various Obas' will come his way. Odili went the same route but he got his fingers burnt in the enterprise.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by olivertwist: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice cleaning of the President and 1st Lady Mr Ibu (or is it Mr Obuah). Welldone cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by OdionOdion: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
abokinside: Really! So These guys came all the way from Porthacourt to apologise on Ameachi's behalf. I thought if someone or a group of persons are coming to see the president that the agenda for the meeting will be stated, so actually on the agenda its stated "Rivers PDP on apology visit" or what? Pls help me somebody cos I dont get it. Is the president actually busy with any seruous work? To have time for such frivolities? What in the world have we done to deserve such inept, clueless and lazy cleptomanic leader.
. The purpose of the visit was not for apology on Gov Amaechi behalf but to put the records straight to Mr President:That Gov Amaechi is now on his own-in political Siberia and wilderness
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by rolchi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Abagworo: If APC fields Amaechi against Jonathan in 2015, Amaechi will win 80% of the real votes.

Sir, from your comments, I don't think you understand Politics of Nigeria at the Federal Level. Shine your eyes, open your heart and UNDERSTANDING will flood your innermost political consciousness with light so bright!
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by AdeagboRasak: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Shameful people............... You people should seek for God forgiveness before it will be too late.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ssii: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
These are the people fomenting trouble in Rivers state. Wike's inordinate ambition to become governor after Amaechi is the real crux of these problems. He has capitalized on the differences between GEJ and Amaechi to put his stooge (Obuah) as PDP chairman without elections. They have sensed that GEJ and Amaechi may reconcile, especially the way they were ignored at the airport by GEJ, so they are back again to GEJ to run down the governor ( this time openly )and act as though they mean well for GEJ/PEJ. GEJ should be careful of Wike and his cohorts, they are just massaging his ego because they want to take charge of Rivers state. He is a man and the president of this country, he should not allow himself to be used and fooled by these shameless, greedy politicians from Rivers state. Apparently PEJ is already fooled by the antics of Wike.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ssii: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
kalohkaloh: How did they know Rotimi is in APC? I pity all of them as they come across as men without integrity and honour! They are feeding fat on the squabble between Jonathan and Rotimi. Wike should concentrate on how to get 10.5 million out-of-school children back to school, instead of leading a rented, cash-and-carry crowd on a senseless visit to Aso Rock!
Thank you jare, they think we are blind in Rivers.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ssii: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Diala Collins: Chief Nyesom Wike ,was totally in charge of Gov Amaechi Rotimi first tenure in office where he milk the state treasury as the den chief of state to Amaechi , his a man almost every young man in Rivers State knew him for compelling youth to join occult if you most have to benefit from the State . I wonder while his sponsoring the impeachment process of Rotimi as well fermenting mayhem in the state.
Because Amaechi told him that he can not take over from him as governor since they are both Ikwerres. Apparently, PEJ has promised him he would be governor, while her relative (Evans Bipi) will be his deputy.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by rolchi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
OdionOdion: . The purpose of the visit was not for apology on Gov Amaechi behalf but to put the records straight to Mr President:That Gov Amaechi is now on his own-in political Siberia and wilderness

You are a very enlightened political juggernaut. Thanks for this comment
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by rolchi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
ssii: These are the people fomenting trouble in Rivers state. Wike's inordinate ambition to become governor after Amaechi is the real crux of these problems. He has capitalized on the differences between GEJ and Amaechi to put his stooge (Obuah) as PDP chairman without elections. They have sensed that GEJ and Amaechi may reconcile, especially the way they were ignored at the airport by GEJ, so they are back again to GEJ to run down the governor ( this time openly )and act as though they mean well for GEJ/PEJ. GEJ should be careful of Wike and his cohorts, they are just massaging his ego because they want to take charge of Rivers state. He is a man and the president of this country, he should not allow himself to be used and fooled by these shameless, greedy politicians from Rivers state. Apparently PEJ is already fooled by the antics of Wike.

Which Stooge? You call a party chairman returned by a competent court a stooge? Amaechi is a beneficiary of the judiciary. As a politican, what we expect him to do is to appeal the case that brought in Felix Obuah while still working with him until hie appeal is heard. He cannot begin to fight and scatter the PDP because of a court case. Now again, Amaechi has gone to the courts to stop an impending probe.....why?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ssii: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
thelastPope: The biggest proof that this report is true is the fact that those defending him here are APC supporters. In fact, APC supporters have been is major supporters since this whole episode began.
What about the senators and house of Reps members from Rivers who are solidly behind Amaechi? Are they also in APC? Wike and his likes are destroying PDP in Rivers state because he wants to be governor by all means. Amaechi can decide to leave PDP tomorrow if the conditions are not right for him, he has every right to. But what are the intentions of this visit? Is it not to fuel the embers of the face off between GEJ and Amaechi. Does it make sense that a committee has been set up to settle the differences and reconcile the factions in PDP, even the PDP governors are trying to bring about a reconciliation, then an appointed minister and his party chairman will go the president to work against their reconciliation. You think Wike is concerned about GEJ returning in 2015, Wike is concerned about his gubernatorial ambition. GEJ needs PDP to be united in Rivers to get the full support he needs from south south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC / Falana Declares Support For Obasanjo’s Third Force Coalition / K1 De Ultimate Releases Buhari's Re-election Video. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.