Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road (20446 Views)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by lastpage: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2013
From the "insulting and aggressive way" some 'boyz' are replying to every dissention on this topic, one cannot but conclude that the Forty Laptop Crew are really trying/working hard for their crumbs!

Keep it Up Boyz, l hear "oga at the Top" is planning to buy each of you an IPad! grin grin grin

Awon omo ai'joberi!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Xriss: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2013
All the pictures displayed does not show up to 5km of road.......
Even my Local Government Area has about 7km of good roads.....
Travel on the road to see the true state
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by idriis: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2013
solidbroda: nah your papa be daft man. How many road construction has ur dad carried out in your street. Obviously nothing. Like father like son. Family of daft mofos. Suffering from Daftism syndrome grin
aaaah! Na your papa?! Or sey di guy papa na president or governor? Mehn you're the DAFTEST soul I've seen here! Anyway, happy DAFTS days to you and you masters!
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Arosa(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2013
blayz0923:

ask urself and ur doubtful generation dat question. ppl like u r part of d problems we hav in Nigeria.
wat have u done in ur own lil way for this country is wat I will ask u... im sure u don't also pay tax.

He asked a valid question. What are you on about? undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by rozayx5(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt: [size=15pt]so what is the guarantee it is going to last undecided #TeamWash[/size]

last time i check APC governors where not stamping warrantees on roads undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by anonimi: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2013
I can't see any pictures.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by taharqa2: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2013
Lagusta: nice work Mr president!!!

but please help us complete the ibadan-oyo-ilorin express way, we really need that highway!!!!
I think a section of this road, d Oyo-Ibadan Section, is completed and was commissioned yterday by d Min of Work. I bliv I saw this on National news yterday..... The whole needs to be completed though, as you said
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by chucksbadt(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2013
blayz0923:

ask urself and ur doubtful generation dat question. ppl like u r part of d problems we hav in Nigeria.
wat have u done in ur own lil way for this country is wat I will ask u... im sure u don't also pay tax.

y u hating bro?....am i not free 2 say ma mind? undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by taharqa2: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt: [size=15pt]so what is the guarantee it is going to last undecided #TeamWash[/size]
you bi wiitch ni?? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Roseey0(f): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2013
ok,we knw benin to ore is clear ,what of ore to lagos?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Lagusta(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2013
taharqa2: I think a section of this road, d Oyo-Ibadan Section, is completed and was commissioned yterday by d Min of Work. I bliv I saw this on National news yterday..... The whole needs to be completed though, as you said

Yeah, the road is complete from Ibadan to oyo and from ogbomosho to ilorin, just remains the middle section, from oyo to ogbomosho.....

if they finish that road, Na 150km/h I go dey travel!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by ITbomb(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt: so what is the guarantee it is going to last undecided #TeamWash
[size=13pt]After more than 40years of mismanagement and neglect, a responsible government has put thing in place and you are singing rubbish. How many did OBJ built.
Before you said the President was not doing anything, now is 'Is it going to last?' . I'm happy you now see that GEJ is working, I will join you and see how long it will last.[/size]

Checklist.
Airport ✓
Roads ✓
Clampdown on Islamic Terrorist ✓
Youth Empowerment ✓
Stability of Naira ✓
Stability of polity (no unnecessary changes at NA) ✓
Payment of Contractors ✓
Manufacturing Industries ✓
Power ✓
2015 ✓

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by PointB: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2013
Xriss: All the pictures displayed does not show up to 5km of road.......
Even my Local Government Area has about 7km of good roads.....
Travel on the road to see the true state

True @bolded. Bur factor in the distance it took the vehicles in the picture to accelerate to their 'blur' speed, and the distance it will required for them to grind to a halt. Those vehicles couldn't be doing anything less than 130km/h.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by wola44: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2013
Please where is street light ? 21st Century no street light. Shame
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Lamasta(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2013
GEJ is working

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by chucksbadt(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2013
ITbomb:
[size=13pt]After more than 40years of mismanagement and neglect, a responsible government has put thing in place and you are singing rubbish. grin How many did OBJ built shocked.
Before you said the President was not doing anything, now is 'Is it going to last?' . I'm happy you now see that GEJ is working, I will join you and see how long it will last.[/size]

nice comment bro.....but may i ask; did your english teacher die early undecided?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by chi4ik(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2013
God bls you my president (GEJ), as you ar Rehabilitating road (s) to save our lives, U̶̲̥̅̊ shall also be saved from ur enemies. Long live my president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by ITbomb(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2013
wola44: Please where is street light ? 21st Century no street light. Shame
It is a highway Sir, not a city street.
Here is an example of a highway in ur 21st Century Countries.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by badmrkt(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2013
many years ago the air around us was polluted,so i held my breath because i didn't want to be contaminated,but behold since 2011 the air around us has been refreshed,repackaged and rebranded.
what can i say, than to call every Nigerian to join the train of FRESH AIR...
wouldn't you rather ride with us?
SIGNED:TEAM FRESH AIR.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Realdeals(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2013
Lagusta:

Yeah, the road is complete from Ibadan to oyo and from ogbomosho to ilorin, just remains the middle section, from oyo to ogbomosho.....

if they finish that road, Na 150km/h I go dey travel!!!!

What about Ilorin to Jebba and Mokwa to Bida?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Debbielicious1(f): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Not bad
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
why are the roads so dirty? who will be littering the highway so much that the innermost lane which is the fastest lane is dirty?

nigeria need a re-education in many aspect of civilized living; community and social responsibilities, property maintenance and beautification, collective responsibility which is not limited to citizen policing resulting in law and order with emphasis on individual rights and constitutional justice for the community.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by kaeto(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2013
musiwa29: ,

that picture was taken around 2007 or so.. it online since 2007 or 2008... so dont deceive people.
you should be ashamed that you lie publicly at your old age, where online did you see that pix?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Chillypelly(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Jonathan fulfilling promises dullards crying foul. I have not seen any government in the history of nigera that has mustered courage to carry out jobs like you have with GEJ's govt.

1. North west will take delivery of zungeru power plant and abuja-kaduna rail project,

2. North central loko-oweto bridge across river benue,abuja lokoja road dualization, suleja-minna road dualization, construction of 13 districts in the F.C.T, Geregu power plant and the lokoja-benin road dualization.

3. North-central will enjoy the manbila power plant, kano-maiduguri dualization and wiping out of the dreaded boko haram.

4. South west will take delivery of the lagos-Ibadan expansion into 10 lanes, Lagos-Ibadan monorail and the Ibadan-Ilorin dualization.

5. South-south will enjoy the east-west road, the 6 power plants, niger-delta railway project and the coastal roads valued at 1.8 trillion naira.

6. The south-east will have the second niger bridge, reconstruction of the onitsha-enugu road into a six-lane road, the reconstruction of of enugu-portharcourt road and the 3 power plants in imo, abia and enugu.

In addition other projects like the sagamu-ore-benin road, the $1b GE investment in calabar, the skill acquisation centres in the nine oil states worth 9b naira each, the new refinery at ondo by dangote and a whole lot of them...

GEJ is working...
Team fresh air #2015#

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by scholes23(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2013
scipher:

Not bad @ all. Journey made easy
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2013
*idriis*:
aaaah! Na your papa?! Or sey di guy papa na president or governor? Mehn you're the DAFTEST soul I've seen here! Anyway, happy DAFTS days to you and you masters!
grin grin DAFTheology, the study of daftness on NL. GOAT
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2013
True Definition of Saddism.
Am sure you have heard of saddist.

Am glad to tell you, that you are also one.

muyik78]I do not understand when people say constructed,It was renovated true, how come pple are talking as if it was newly constructed.And come to think of it,is sagamu to Ore not part of the road? some area on this part are dead trap.I am not saying that our president is working or not walking but my point is we are too short sighted in the this nation to know when a office holder is playing to the gallery and when he/she is working. Our year of neglect has made us to idolise some of these office holders.When somebody provide basic amenities he has not done anything spetacular! Come to think of it, has a anything been put in place to sustain continual renovation of all these our road without necessarily sacrifing thousand of nigerians before it will be done again? Let be objective in this country n allowing our mind to see afar,how long are going to sing praise to our leaders simply because he or she from from my area? This generation should make a mistake our parent make.Let ask our Leaders question that will make think twice on every step they want to take.I do not understand when people say constructed,It was renovated true, how come pple are talking as if it was newly constructed.And come to think of it,is sagamu to Ore not part of the road? some area on this part are dead trap.I am not saying that our president is working or not walking but my point is we are too short sighted in the this nation to know when a office holder is playing to the gallery and when he/she is working. Our year of neglect has made us to idolise some of these office holders.When somebody provide basic amenities he has not done anything spetacular! Come to think of it, has a anything been put in place to sustain continual renovation of all these our road without necessarily sacrifing thousand of nigerians before it will be done again? Let be objective in this country n allowing our mind to see afar,how long are going to sing praise to our leaders simply because he or she from from my area? This generation should make a mistake our parent make.Let ask our Leaders question that will make think twice on every step they want to take.I do not understand when people say constructed,It was renovated true, how come pple are talking as if it was newly constructed.And come to think of it,is sagamu to Ore not part of the road? some area on this part are dead trap.I am not saying that our president is working or not walking but my point is we are too short sighted in the this nation to know when a office holder is playing to the gallery and when he/she is working. Our year of neglect has made us to idolise some of these office holders.When somebody provide basic amenities he has not done anything spetacular! Come to think of it, has a anything been put in place to sustain continual renovation of all these our road without necessarily sacrifing thousand of nigerians before it will be done again? Let be objective in this country n allowing our mind to see afar,how long are going to sing praise to our leaders simply because he or she from from my area? This generation should make a mistake our parent make.Let ask our Leaders question that will make think twice on every step they want to take.[/quote]

True Definition of Saddism.
Am sure you have heard of saddist.

Am glad to tell you, that you are also one.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2013
The whole road should be done not part of it.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by hardbody: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2013

that picture was taken around 2007 or so.. it online since 2007 or 2008... so dont deceive people.

You are both a cheat and a massive liar. In the past one month i have been to the east twice and on both occasions i drove. This past weekend, specifically on Saturday i left Lagos just before environmental started en route Benin for a colleague's father's burial rites, i also drove through this road. This is the true state of the road as at last weekend, stop peddling lies. It is so disgusting when adults tell white lies, yhuck. Infact, if i had a passenger with me in the car, i would have recorded the road, it is a beauty to drive through now.There were only two diversions and none lasted for more than 5 minutes. For the records, i was doing 160-180km/hr on that road.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Josh316(m): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2013
sylve11: Not bad, i think road accident shud decline by 69percent now. cool

Trust me, it will paradoxically increase now. Nigerian drivers seem to have a poor safety attitude and we shall soon hear of accidents due to overspeeding on the roads. Our problem is simply bad driving attitudes
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Originalsly: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2013
Hmmm...nice road but why no breaks in the concrete divider to allow people and animals to cross?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by tbanger(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2013

You are a liar....I passed there just last month and the pictures are real. Your hatred for GEJ has blinded you. Stop the hate today grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Datolee Didn't Tell Us About Buhari / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt / Anambra: Ekwueme Disowns Obiano, Endorses Obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.