Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road (20444 Views)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by tbanger(m): 11:19am On Jul 05, 2013
hardbody:

You are both a cheat and a massive liar. In the past one month i have been to the east twice and on both occasions i drove. This past weekend, specifically on Saturday i left Lagos just before environmental started en route Benin for a colleague's father's burial rites, i also drove through this road. This is the true state of the road as at last weekend, stop peddling lies. It is so disgusting when adults tell white lies, yhuck. Infact, if i had a passenger with me in the car, i would have recorded the road, it is a beauty to drive through now.There were only two diversions and none lasted for more than 5 minutes. For the records, i was doing 160-180km/hr on that road.

Thank you for setting the records staright unlike some mofos here who keep lieing and deceiving themselves...God bless
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by taharqa2: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2013
Lagusta:

Yeah, the road is complete from Ibadan to oyo and from ogbomosho to ilorin, just remains the middle section, from oyo to ogbomosho.....

if they finish that road, Na 150km/h I go dey travel!!!!
Great!!.... Is there a contractor working presently on d Middle Oyo-Ogbomosho Section?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by powerblaze(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt: [size=15pt]so what is the guarantee it is going to last undecided #TeamWash[/size]

The guarantee is that if you hit your head on that road, your head will surely break, not the road... Silly child!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by taharqa2: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2013
Realdeals:

What about Ilorin to Jebba and Mokwa to Bida?
I heard most of those roads are still terrible...
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Mjjordan(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2013
seriously..nigerians sud wise up..i dnt see a reason to tank a technician 4 repairing my faulty tv...i mean he s workn 4 his money..these leaders ar our servants..dey get paid 4 wateva work dey r doin...so y sing praises to dem?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by ITbomb(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt:
nice comment bro.....but may i ask; did your english teacher die early undecided?
Nah, but she did warned me never to talk or type when provoked. Should have heed the warning
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by BrightCar: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2013
DEAR MR. PRESIDENT,

160MILLION THUMB UP FOR YOU. U HAVE A GOOD PLAN FOR NIGERIA, IF GIVEN THE FREE HAND AND TOTAL SUPPORT. GEJ GO ON, GOD IS WITH YOU AND THE TRUE NIGERIANS ARE PRAYING FOR YOU. DON'T BE CONFOUNDED, BOKO HAREM SPONSORS ARE ALREADY DISCOMFITED.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2013
solidbroda: nah your papa be daft man. How many road construction has ur dad carried out in your street. Obviously nothing. Like father like son. Family of daft mofos. Suffering from Daftism syndrome grin
u be must a very daft man is his father a public officer or wtf are u saying and to all u praise singers,screaming"thank u jonathan" all over the thread,it is only in a daft country like nigeria,where the citizens see their fundamental human rights as a priviledge
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Lifebender(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
solidbroda: nah your papa be daft man. How many road construction has ur dad carried out in your street. Obviously nothing. Like father like son. Family of daft mofos. Suffering from Daftism syndrome grin
are you sure you have a fada??
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by emiye(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Chillypelly: Jonathan fulfilling promises dullards crying foul. I have not seen any government in the history of nigera that has mustered courage to carry out jobs like you have with GEJ's govt.

1. North west will [/b]take delivery of zungeru power plant and abuja-kaduna rail project,

2. North central loko-oweto bridge across river benue,abuja lokoja road dualization, suleja-minna road dualization, construction of 13 districts in the F.C.T, Geregu power plant and the lokoja-benin road dualization.

3. North-central [b]will
enjoy the manbila power plant, kano-maiduguri dualization and wiping out of the dreaded boko haram.

4. South west will take delivery of the lagos-Ibadan expansion into 10 lanes, Lagos-Ibadan monorail and the Ibadan-Ilorin dualization.

5. South-south will enjoy the east-west road, the 6 power plants, niger-delta railway project and the coastal roads valued at 1.8 trillion naira.

6. The south-east will have the second niger bridge, reconstruction of the onitsha-enugu road into a six-lane road, the reconstruction of of enugu-portharcourt road and the 3 power plants in imo, abia and enugu.

In addition other projects like the sagamu-ore-benin road, the $1b GE investment in calabar, the skill acquisation centres in the nine oil states worth 9b naira each, the new refinery at ondo by dangote and a whole lot of them...

GEJ is working...
Team fresh air #2015#

Through out the days of Obasanjo, to Yaradua and now in the days of Jonathan, "will" is never a scarce comodity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by authenticblack: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
musiwa29: ,

that picture was taken around 2007 or so.. it online since 2007 or 2008... so dont deceive people.
when did you last visited or travelled via Ore route to the East or south- south?. GEJ is working
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by bibiking7(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
SMHV. look at what deprivation of good governance has caused.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by IGBOSON1: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
powerblaze:

The guarantee is that if you hit your head on that road, your head will surely break, not the road... Silly child!

^^^But you do realise with his blockhead the road just may be the worse off for it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by taharqa2: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^But you do realise with his blockhead the road just may be the worse off for it? undecided
lol....
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Livinusc(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ozin: I love this Govt... good one GEJ!
Thumbs up GEJ man we strongly behind u.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Tfri: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Oga its has not gottn 2 dat level of callin sm1 father.if its his father make b he wld have done it.so watch ur mouth because ur father is Jonathan abi??he dosn't even knw u
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Japanise: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
i beg why is this ministry of information keep deceiving themselves
please say the truth , this road construction is from the boundary of Edo state down to Benin city toll gate side
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
hardbody:

You are both a cheat and a massive liar. In the past one month i have been to the east twice and on both occasions i drove. This past weekend, specifically on Saturday i left Lagos just before environmental started en route Benin for a colleague's father's burial rites, i also drove through this road. This is the true state of the road as at last weekend, stop peddling lies. It is so disgusting when adults tell white lies, yhuck. Infact, if i had a passenger with me in the car, i would have recorded the road, it is a beauty to drive through now.There were only two diversions and none lasted for more than 5 minutes. For the records, i was doing 160-180km/hr on that road.

But seriously though, if you were doing 160-180km/hr, my question is WHY? Why risk your life. If you get a flat due to under/over inflated tyres, you are dead. If an unexpected pothole or disturbance on the road shows up, you'll probably see baba God. A lot of lives have been lost due to over speeding. 120km/hr is good enough. You will get there when you get there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by caprini: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt:

nice comment bro.....but may i ask; did your english teacher die early undecided?

So,he should come to every social media site and write like Chinua Achebe and William Shakespear?...Nama!
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Aderostock(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
ITbomb:
It is a highway Sir, not a city street.
Here is an example of a highway in ur 21st Century Countries.

so because its a highway, it doesnt need streetlights? you probably showed one of few highways in abroad. check lekki-epe expressway
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by OgeJesus: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nice one oga Jona. You are too much, dont mind people talking trash. After all that road has been in bad state till you intervened. Good gesture my dear presido
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by usibengate(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
The fear of APC is d beginin of working of uncle Jonathan
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by lastmanstandn(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
I DROVE ON THIS SAME ROAD ON WEDS AND THURS (ORE-IJEBU ODE- LAGOS). AND THIS IS ONE FAT LIE. (MAYBE THIS WAS DONE BETWEEN YESTERDAY AND TODAY) BUT WHAT I AM SEEING IN THIS PICTURE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ORE-SHAGAMU ROAD. T

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by ITbomb(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aderostock:

so because its a highway, it doesnt need streetlights? you probably showed one of few highways in abroad. check lekki-epe expressway
Our problem might be that of lexicon.
Highway I meant there and what that road represent is an interstate road and not just any road that has more than two lane.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
I went to Benin in february but the road hasn't been completed. This's just a portion of the road. Federal government propaganda!
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by TechyGuy: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2013

that picture was taken around 2007 or so.. it online since 2007 or 2008... so dont deceive people.

WHen was the last time you travelled that route?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by mekano1980: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
My President is working,kudos to you 2015 is ur's for sure
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by wckabuoh(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
This is not the initiative of the present administration.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Shine1177: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2013

WHO IS THIS?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by okwele1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
Its happening all over nigeria.GEJ is working and nigeria is moving at the speed of light!
Tell them o let them hear
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by DaLover(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
lastmanstandn: I DROVE ON THIS SAME ROAD ON WEDS AND THURS (ORE-IJEBU ODE- LAGOS). AND THIS IS ONE FAT LIE. (MAYBE THIS WAS DONE BETWEEN YESTERDAY AND TODAY) BUT WHAT I AM SEEING IN THIS PICTURE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ORE-SHAGAMU ROAD. T

If only you could post the real pictures of what you saw...or na 3310 you still dey use?
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Shine1177: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
usibengate: The fear of APC is d beginin of working of uncle Jonathan

At least you attest that GEJ is working. Forget APC noise we have seen what has become the portion of the Brotherhood Party who have been in opposition for ages in Egypt whithin 1-year in office, some people/group of people are good being in opposition than in government such is APC they can't do better when place in authority. A good example is Professor Wole Soyinka and Dr. Tai Solarin of blessed memory. Soyinka was attacking IBB government then so Babangida made him the Head of Federal Road Safety Corp but he fail and was unceremoniously removed. Tai Solarin was accusing IBB of bad governance but when IBB made him Chairman of Peoples' Bank of Nigeria millions of naira in his care was embezzled and misappropriated by people working with him, he later resigned. Some of these so-called activists and social crusaders are bad manager of resources and people, so APC peopled by social crusaders/critics will be worst-off in government mark my word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra / Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria / FG To Release Calendar Of Festivals Across Country In 2017 - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.