Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! (740 Views)

Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! (An Architect) / Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! by Balloa1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, can u pls enlighten me on the type of laptop to purchase that can serve me better? As an undergraduate, (a linguistics student pls) that want to improve himself academically. To be light in weight, small in size and @ least 5/6hrs (or more) battery life with other advantages. Which product is advisable pls? God bless u all!
Re: Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! by ukachimo: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2013
your budget is key in this decision, you might want to insist on system with Intel processor, and cos availablility of service parts, l might be forced to say HP, otherwise any brand will do. my guess is that linguistic does not demand much in computing, therefore basic computer requirements will do: webcam, wireless, long battery life etc. gudluck
Re: Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! by ikecinho(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Am selling my brand new corei3 laptop for just 70 kwit the bag,u can Check it @ www.nairaland.com/1349553/two-months-toshiba-corei3-laptop
Re: Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! by davidadenrele: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hi called this number i will be glad to be of assistance to your you[b] Dachrome Computer Solution 017901844,080223900627[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Revive Ur Laptop Battery And Hard Disk / Choice Between Two System / Mint USA USED Gateway Mini Laptop 4hours Ba3 4quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.