Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ond Graduate With De Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ond Graduate With De Wahala (1434 Views)

What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ond Graduate With De Wahala by Nosu(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2006
l am an OND graduate from Yabatech, l finished with upper credit. l applied for the 2005/2006 DE admission to Uniben but nothing came out of it. l have reapply for the 2006/2007 session. l just need help from anybody that has contact there that can help me with the admission. l friend with lower G.P to mine got admitted last year. l know that they are about entering second semester, l just want to start the process early because l don't want to go back for HND. THANKS FOR UR HELP.
Re: Ond Graduate With De Wahala by ishmael(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2006
my guy, u can still go ahead and start ur HND while pursuing ur DE. Dont sit down at home wasting ur time. Some of my friends did that, and when they got DE some of them left the polytechnic finally while those that got admitted into the university that was close to the polytechnic did the 2 programs simultaneously,i mean they ran the HND alonside Bsc and they hold both certificates today; HND and Bsc. i know it will be very expensive and stressful but u will smile at d end of d day. Take care.
Re: Ond Graduate With De Wahala by Nosu(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2006
@ishmael,
Thanks for ur comment, l understand all u hv said and l appreciate ur contribution.l hv already apply for the HND programme pending when the DE will click.sincerely,l still don't want to return, That why l am trying other better option. so pls whoever have any contact in either Uniben or Futa should help me out.
Thanks Nairalanders, u are doing a great job, l hv learnt alot from this forum.
Re: Ond Graduate With De Wahala by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 21, 2015
m
Re: Ond Graduate With De Wahala by drgabrielonline: 3:08am On Apr 21, 2015
same here
Re: Ond Graduate With De Wahala by drgabrielonline: 8:36pm On May 14, 2016
Dear All,

Admission is now open at ESAE UNIVERSITY BENIN REPUBLIC.

BSC and MASTER are also available ONLINE while all EXAMs are done on-CAMPUS.

www.esaeuniversity.com email: esaeuniversity@esaeuniversity.com

Hotline: +229 61238335

BENEFITS INCLUDES

- 3 YEARS FOR BSC
- 18 MONTH FOR MASTERS
- DIRECT ENTRY FOR ND AND HND STUDENTS
- ICT LABORATORY HALL
- E-LIBRARY
- ONLINE PAYMENTS
- QUALIFIED LECTURERS
- INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATION
- PAYMENT ONLINE
- AFFORDABLE SCHOOL FEES

www.esaeuniversity.com
email: esaeuniversity@esaeuniversity.com

Hotline: +229 61238335

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/GCE/NABTEB/OND]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Five(5) Passport Photograph
- International Passport (not compulsory)
- Admin/Application Fee

COURSES
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Management Information System
FACULTY OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Media & Mass Communication
→ LAW
Re: Ond Graduate With De Wahala by drgabrielonline: 8:40pm On May 14, 2016
DO YOU HAVE ND OR HND? LOOKING FOR DIRECTLY ENTRY TO OBTAIN BSC?

WHY NOT VISIT ESAE UNIVERSITY. THIS UNIVERSITY IS ACCREDITED WITH NIGERIA MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND YOU CAN GO FOR YOUR NYSC IN NIGERIA. THE UNIVERSITY HAS INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION VISIT www.esaeuniversity.com or call +22961238335.

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Jambite / Thread For 2015 / 2016 Muste Scholarship Exam Candidates / Download These Project Topics And Materials For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.