Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (2674 Views)

For Corps Members Interested In Network Technician Training / New To Nairaland And Interested In Moving To Nigeria / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by yinkard4me(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
booqee: ah ah.....i sent a txt to you fa.
can't access ma yahoo mail. I told u dat sometyms ago nw.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fankasibe: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
fx-seven:
I am interested. I know a lot about NYSC, both policies, and operations.
chai, na hw many years u take do service, i'm sure u had a carry-over for NYSC.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
[size=20pt]No[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by kings2all: 5:08am On Sep 01, 2013
[size=24pt]Sounds Good[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Fellow NLers, Crazyman has indicated his intention to quit as a moderator in this section. As such we need a moderator who can fill in for him.

So if you have the interest in being a moderator in this hallowed section and you meet the requirements as stated by the OP in the quoted post below then say so.

CrazyMan: Are you an active member of this section?

Do you post here often?

Do you spend enough time online everyday to be able to keep it clean?

do you know and respect the rules of the forum?

Do you have a vast knowledge about NYSC?

Would you be ready to work with the mods?

If you feel you can do all of this please indicate your interest here.

Thanks

Those who had indicated interest previously on this thread can restate their interest. Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
ok. I want
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by yokiti: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
yokiti:

If these are the major requirements, please count me in.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
I've vast knowledge about NYSC, and I know and respect the rules of the forum... though I was just admitted into the university last year, am I qualified? Thank you.

Big ups to CRAZYMAN!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tuktudicko(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Would love to become a moderator on this section

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
hopeyemmy: I've vast knowledge about NYSC, and I know and respect the rules of the forum... though I was just admitted into the university last year, am I qualified? Thank you.

Big ups to CRAZYMAN!

you sha

Year one tinz wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by An0nimus: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
tuktudicko: Would love 2 become a moderator on this thread section.
wink

if I may, I recommend this guy.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
An0nimus:

Senior An0nimus, if I may, I recommend you. Frankly.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tuktudicko(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2013
An0nimus:
wink

if I may, I recommend this guy.
grin
Thanks for the correction and recommendation bro'
Where you hide your head since?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by An0nimus: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
tuktudicko:
grin
Thanks for the correction and recommendation bro'
Where you hide your head since?
Been around. Just doing more observing than commenting. Lets not derail the thread now shall we?wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
An0nimus:
Honestly the coherence in your posts is second to none. I so much envy your maturity...

#An0nimous for NYSC Mod# smileysmileysmiley

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Honestly the coherence in your posts is second to none. I so much envy your maturity...

#An0nimous for NYSC Mod# smileysmileysmiley

Seconded. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yokiti has been chosen as the mod for this section. He is to work together with Ogbeche.

Congrats yokiti.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obinoscopy: Yokiti has been chosen as the mod for this section. He is to work together with Ogbeche.

Congrats yokiti.
congrats Yokiti, I look forward to working with you

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obinoscopy: Yokiti has been chosen as the mod for this section. He is to work together with Ogbeche.

Congrats yokiti.

Congrats, Yokiti. I look forward to having you here as a mod.

I wish you plenty bans for dem trolls. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by rita4talk(f): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2013
I can be the moderator of this section

(1) (2)

Helping Hands International For Corpers / NYSC Batch B 2015 Orientation Camp Starts 1st September 2015 / U-reporter Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.