Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging (697 Views)

After 11 Months In Blogging, I Hit 70,000 Page Views. / Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! / 7 Practical Ways Through Which You Can Earn Massively In Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging by mambenanje(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2008
I just started blogging some days back and I realised how interesting blogging can get whey you are bored of writing codes and html tags
check out my blog here http://mambenanje..com and tell me what you think about the madness found in it.
Re: Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging by naijacampu(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2008
Re: Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging by mambenanje(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2008
@last naijacamp
yeah men but I took blogging serious just some days back, after reading on africapath how african entrepreneurs can use blogging to expose themselves.
thanks for the complement about my blog. I hope you like the articles
Re: Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging by naijacampu(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2008
Please can i ask you,are you truely from Cameroun??I ask this because you speaks a very good English.

Your blog is very good my friend.You are a very good blogger.In the issue you post that google adsense is not working in Africa,i understands your feeling and this seems to be through through your post.some ads that are displayed in african region are poorly paid because there are not mush advertisers.This high paying ads are displayed in Europian ip and American ip.Thats why many webmasters targets American traffics,
Re: Help Guide A New Bee In Blogging by mambenanje(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2008
@naijacampu
Yeah I am a Cameroonian and I am English Speaking. Actually Cameroon is a bilingual country and I happen to be from the English Zone of Cameroon.
I did all my studies in English, though I use french to play with friends and communicate most of the time.
Hope you understand why I can express myself in English now.
As for your comments about my blog, thanks alot and I am happy the "google adsense is not work in Africa post affects you too "

(1) (Reply)

Web Template Needed / Linking Up With Directories / Having Problems With Smf (simple Machines), There Is Hope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.