Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola (11125 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / NGF Crises Ends As Govs Adopt Amaechi As Winner Of 2013 Election / 15 Governors Attended Amaechi’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by batstan(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
aikeron:

Osun people ar ϩо retarted Ãήϑ bleeped. Every little thing seems like a big deal to them. Dirty town like osogbo is havin a dual carriage way constructed n ur laid back daft mind is here hyping that piece of shit. Y'all need to travel out of ur state n see better developments happening in oda places. Why do u make wut u rightly deserve under democracy look like a favour or grace to u? Ur Gov is tactically waiting for 2014 elections whiℓe foolin ur low minds. Bleep Opon imo, Bleep O'YES, Bleep the tiny roads that's takin soo long to complete. Bleep everyone overhyping a smartass governor ruling over assholes in a grossly underdeveloped timid state. I'm just an angry dude hu doesnt like sycophants gettin excited over nothing. Peace!!!
Haaaaaaarrsssssh!!!!!!!! But true bro

1 Like

Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by thekoko007: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
very silly man....he came to osun and start destroying the huge history,respect and integrity some past leaders of the state laboured to put in place ...ur time is up ogbeni...
Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by ravensckar(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
aikeron:

Osun people ar ϩо retarted Ãήϑ bleeped. Every little thing seems like a big deal to them. Dirty town like osogbo is havin a dual carriage way constructed n ur laid back daft mind is here hyping that piece of shit. Y'all need to travel out of ur state n see better developments happening in oda places. Why do u make wut u rightly deserve under democracy look like a favour or grace to u? Ur Gov is tactically waiting for 2014 elections whiℓe foolin ur low minds. Bleep Opon imo, Bleep O'YES, Bleep the tiny roads that's takin soo long to complete. Bleep everyone overhyping a smartass governor ruling over assholes in a grossly underdeveloped timid state. I'm just an angry dude hu doesnt like sycophants gettin excited over nothing. Peace!!!
U'r sounding lyk one who is suffering 4rm d greatest poverty of sense.Even a village fool knows Ogbeni is doin a gud job. talk of road, infrastructure, security, employment,agriculture, education, health, e.t.c in as much as u av a right to pretend to be blind, u reali do not av any right 2mk mendacious assertions all in d name of partisan politics. my advice 4 u,go get a lyf 4 urself boi.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by kaze4blues(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2013
aikeron:

You are a fool for that comments you made...osun was created in 1991 so don't compare level of development with states with longer existence

8 years of prince oyinlola, the former governor was a huge waste of time as there were no meaningful development.

Aregbesola came less than 3 years back and he has recorded landmark achievements with the meagre allocation osun is entitled to.

I challenge you to name your state and am sure your state governor could not surpass the acheivements of aregbesola within the same time frame.

1 Like

Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by kaze4blues(m): 2:58am On Jul 08, 2013
aikeron:

You are a fool for that comments you made...osun was created in 1991 so don't compare level of development with states with longer existence

8 years of prince oyinlola, the former governor was a huge waste of time as there were no meaningful development.

Aregbesola came less than 3 years back and he has recorded landmark achievements with the meagre allocation osun is entitled to.

You call osogbo a dirty town, that is ignorance of the highest order on your own part.
Osogbo is not only clean, BUT only afew places in nigeria can boast of having stable electricity like osogbo.

I challenge you to name your state and am sure your state governor could not surpass the acheivements of aregbesola within the same time frame.
Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by Youngtekkey(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2013
aikeron:

i don't gat much to say i know ur type u r attention seekers and if u live in osun b4 diz present administration u will see d difference infact b4 osun state in whole is mere village...well idiot like u cn kip ranting mumu...i knw u must be a kid
Re: NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola by Oketwin(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2013
Wat gud is der to embezzle all d wealth at d detriment of those who put u der.in tel u greed a cana worm dat have given birth to corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Governors Condemn Gulak's Murder, Kidnap Of Niger Students / Ibb Not Dead (RUMOUR) / Adaka Boro: Vindicating The Hausas And Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.