Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Cascading Of Charge Controller Or Regulator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cascading Of Charge Controller Or Regulator (1186 Views)

How To Report Any Network Provider(mtn,glo,airtel Etc) To NCC Free Of Charge / Sunny Day 60 AMP Charge Controller Charging Our Batteries / Design And Build Of A 48v 40a Mppt Solar Charge Controller. (version 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cascading Of Charge Controller Or Regulator by otokpamike(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Gurus in d house,i want to know if it is possible to connect two charge controller so i can get d amount of voltage coming from my solar panel.i ve a charge controler of 30A,120V,3KW and 20A,90V,2KW. I ve 20 solar panels of 250 watt,38v at full sunlight each,and also online inverter of ba3 input voltage of 192v.and dis same amount of voltage wil also go into my charge controler.pls guruz i want to know how posible it wil be,i m stil learning o.
Re: Cascading Of Charge Controller Or Regulator by bodejohn(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2013
All you stated up there is very confusing or maybe I did not take my time to read it carefully.
But i will suggest you visit the solar energy thread, see link below, you will get accurate and quick answers.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta

(1) (Reply)

Mr Obasanjo Operates A Locally Made Jet / My New Android App: Solar System Setup Android App / Diy Micro Mini Paper Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.