Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Attempts To Control Electric Current - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Attempts To Control Electric Current (25671 Views)

UNILAG Students Built An Electric Car From Scratch / Scientist Sends Brain Signal Via The Internet To Control Colleague's Hand / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by 9jauk: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ain't surprise thr nothing mala can do.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by nairalad: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
The tester actually came on on his body. But his climbing of the pole was a suicide mission cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by 2legit2qwt: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
Incredibly stupid!
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by 3ace(m): 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Na lie, d man get scales for body.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
kedukc:

My gosh, when did yuzedo marry?
we r just feanish our marry. I m now leaving inside banana manshun.

Wemen, steer clay or else.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Sanboy25: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
( -_-')
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Xavier1976(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocTMhw8XMF8

It's similar to the aboki Mopol that wanted to disarm a Boko haram Bomb with his hand and a stick, the next thing we saw was the remainder of what was supposed to be his leg !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by supaeagles(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Xavier1976:
It's similar to the aboki Mopol that wanted to disarm a Boko haram Bomb with his hand and a stick, the next thing we saw was the remainder of what was supposed to be his leg !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad
please that is just wrong. The OP's video was for fun and the man climbing the electric pole was doing it for entertainment. The video you posted was tragic .... the man thought he could save a situation (and maybe be a hero) and ended up losing his life. I think it is wrong to make fun of him - given that he lost his life and has a family still mourning his loss.

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by betrani(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
claremont: He should thank f@ck that he didn't get electrocuted.
He should b thankful that current was not flowing through grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by supaeagles(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
betrani: He should b thankful that current was not flowing through grin grin grin grin
Really?? You do not think current was flowing through? So how then did he get electrocuted and how did the test bulb light up??
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
supaeagles: please that is just wrong. The OP's video was for fun and the man climbing the electric pole was doing it for entertainment. The video you posted was tragic .... the man thought he could save a situation (and maybe be a hero) and ended up losing his life. I think it is wrong to make fun of him - given that he lost his life and has a family still mourning his loss.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
I BEG WETIN FALL THAT ABOKI FROM THE POLE, ALL I NOTICED IS HIM SEATING ON THE FLOOR! CHAI, ARE THEY THIS DAFT?

MAYBE HE NEEDS TO RENEW HIS VOODOO, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND CRYIN....... LWKMD! cheesy
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by brosdoncome(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
Boko haram=Aboki=No value for life
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by johnstar(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
Dis 1 na jazz @ wrk jawe undecided
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by johnstar(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Bt na ppl lyk dis 'em suppose employ make e dey gv us light, light go dey 24hrs evryday
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by point5: 7:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kai,,wetin dis aboki I dey do,walahi y dey I dey fal down ..lol
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Deiok(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Try again Next time.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
lol.... Na only malam wey fit try dis kind thing
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by successking: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Why did you attempt to end your live like that?
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by eppysold(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
thrugemaster: WARNING : DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME
:Dbuh yu can try it in a friend's place...
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerians are the funniest creatures on earth after monkeys.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Niggmatic: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
n
No comment.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Nigerians are the funniest creatures on earth after monkeys. grin
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by SlyIg(f): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
MrsYuzedo: we r just feanish our marry. I m now leaving inside banana manshun.

Wemen, steer clay or else.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Brownody: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by denzel2009: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
What a lucky chap!...he would have been roasted like nama.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by sobastical: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
MrsYuzedo: This man shud came to my horseban mantion and enterten us in banana island. Tenks.

Look at this one blowing banzuka, thinking he's funny....you better go get a good private english teacher.
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by coolsamba(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
Coolturbo: Pls laff wan kill me for here. Wetin fall the guy? Was it the current or he lost his grip. 3rd to comment
wake up bro
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by Ezedon(m): 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
that guy must be stupid, he want to die before his time
Re: Man Attempts To Control Electric Current by ThePlumber: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Format My Nokia 3110c / A Florida Based Company Has Created Headphones That Can Get You High On Music. / Design And Build Of A 48v 40a Mppt Solar Charge Controller. (version 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.