Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her (5726 Views)

My Frnd's Gal Frnd Wants To Have S Ex With Me.. / C What My Gal Did To Me (+18 Photos) Veiwa's Description Adviced. / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by frankur(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2013
I have been dating this girl for nearly a year now.
I suspected she was a virgin so I asked & confirmed it was true.
I told her let's keep it till we are ready cos I don't want to dis flower her & dump her. She agreed but came to me one day and told me let's do it. Wtf will she do with the virginity, ever since she has been on my neck. Do want to dis flower her now.
I really love this girl.
Pls, be considerate in ur advice. Take it she was ur sister or loved one.
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Ezechyglo: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
plz spare me dis nd try something else. mtschwwwwwwww
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by oluphemmie007: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Why does this belong on nl na
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Mikkyphaton: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
i think communication would sort all dis out. Both of you should sit down and talk about it. Highlightin wat u want in the relationship and where u want it to end. If afta asking her for her opinion and its d same as yours which i think its to end up in marriage. Then having sex now in a hurry is some what confusing y dont u go ahead nd marry her. Aside that if she really nids a kind of body around her, there are other stuffs you could do to show romance other than s3x.

2 Likes

Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Emylexray(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
0P. This story of yours sounds fallacious and shallow. Well, as a reasonable guy (if you are), educate her more on sex, virginity and all thos stuffs. I sense a creeping desire to satisfy your urge .

1 Like

Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by mchileks4luv(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
undecided
Story story story
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Cholls(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
SMH cry
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Chitexs250(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2013

Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
frankur: I have been dating this girl for nearly a year now.
I told her let's keep it till we are ready cos I don't want to dis flower her & dump her. She agreed but came to me one day and told me let's do it. Wtf will she do with the virginity, ever since she has been on my neck. Do want to dis flower her now.
I really love this girl.
read carefully:

Your Girl: i'm sorry i can't

Another guy: why now? Dnt do dis to me, u knw i love u.

YG: i knw, but....

AG: but what? It seems u dnt even love me undecided

YG: u knw i do.

AG: then let's do this once and for all. Prove it to me now.

YG: are u not satisfied wit wot i am allowing u to do? U kiss me, suck, lick, insert fingers and all that....

AG: so, that is it? See, i think we are ending this!!!

YG: because of sex?

AG: if u say so. U think it's easy for me to just look at u like dt and ... And...

YG: see, i told u my BF already knws i'm a virgin, what do u want me to tell him?

AG: ok, is that it?

YG: yes nau

AG: ok, u will now go to him and ask him to do it with u. Then we can now have our perfect time!

YG: it's true o! What if he refused?

AG: baby, it is ur life. Tell him u are ready.

Rushes to hug the guy and more kissing, more fingering, more moaning, more bobbie sucking, more everything...

::::::::::M E A N W H I L E ::::::::::

OP dey preserve his baby grin grin common pant, he neva see grin grin M.U.M.U

4 Likes

Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by ChideraFavour(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
This romance section has becoming too childish this days, how does disvirgining your girl friend supose to concern this forum? mtcheew!
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chidera Favour: This romance section has becoming too childish this days, how does disvirgining your girl friend supose to concern this forum? mtcheew!
walahi, over childish dey worry am and the mods are to be blamed.. if i talk now dem go say bennyraz don start hin wahala again.. i don port go family section shaa
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by frankur(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: read carefully:

Your Girl: i'm sorry i can't

Another guy: why now? Dnt do dis to me, u knw i love u.

YG: i knw, but....

AG: but what? It seems u dnt even love me undecided

YG: u knw i do.

AG: then let's do this once and for all. Prove it to me now.

YG: are u not satisfied wit wot i am allowing u to do? U kiss me, suck, lick, insert fingers and all that....

AG: so, that is it? See, i think we are ending this!!!

YG: because of sex?

AG: if u say so. U think it's easy for me to just look at u like dt and ... And...

YG: see, i told u my BF already knws i'm a virgin, what do u want me to tell him?

AG: ok, is that it?

YG: yes nau

AG: ok, u will now go to him and ask him to do it with u. Then we can now have our perfect time!

YG: it's true o! What if he refused?

AG: baby, it is ur life. Tell him u are ready.

Rushes to hug the guy and more kissing, more fingering, more moaning, more bobbie sucking, more everything...

::::::::::M E A N W H I L E ::::::::::

OP dey preserve his baby grin grin common pant, he neva see grin grin M.U.M.U
Guy, I don see her unclothedness, even try to insert but when she cried, i felt a lot of petty for her b'cos of my love for her
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Mynd44: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2013
Did the OP pass JAMB? Just asking

1 Like

Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Jaideyone(m): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2013
If you don't pop the cherry someone else will do it for you. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Mynd44: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Jaidey-one:
If you don't pop the cherry someone else will do it for you. A word is enough for the wise
Na by force to pop something?
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na by force to pop something?
grin if he no pop the cherry, he go like pop champagne be dt grin u must to pop something na ni
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin if he no pop the cherry, he go like pop champagne be dt grin u must to pop something na ni
So to pop na by force
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
frankur: I have been dating this girl for nearly a year now.
I really love this girl.

To disvirgin her with what?
Re: My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her by frankur(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2015
frankur:

Guy, I don see her unclothedness, even try to insert but when she cried, i felt a lot of petty for her b'cos of my love for her
[color=#990000][/color]
I Don pop the Cherry

(1) (Reply)

'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / Guys Can You Rock This Hilarious Underwear (I Doubt If You Can) / Ladies: If He Hasn't Bought You A Gift After 3months Of Dating Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.