Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... (27650 Views)

Earthquake in San Francisco / BREAKING NEWS: Boeing 777 Crashes At San Francisco International Airport / Helicopter Crashes In Central London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by naptu2: 6:06am On Jul 07, 2013
riskit33: Pls help me ask them that question once more bro. It beats me that NLs keep fighting over trivial things. How did we manage to move from the topic to criticizing the nigerian system. Let it be known to all of us that the only way to move this country forward is by LOVING her NOT hating! That's how U.S got to where they are. So please grow up!

The comparison between Nigeria and the US started with this comment below.

Yomieluv: If this has happened in Nigeria,so people would have been ranting rubbish blaming FAAN,FG,and so on,now it happened in oyinbo land,all we can say is "Thank God,no life lost". Imperial colonization mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by kobonaire(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2013
canalily: Pls lets clapp for ogugua for d nairaland ambassador at san fransico for reporting live at the point of the crash!! But if you are truely borne and brought up there please change your name to BERRY GOLD WATER OR SAND, even BILL OR CLINTON in lue to Ogugua so we know you are an AMELICAN.
you should clap for your self, slap your self in the process and also change your name ... I suggest MUGU_number1. I just checked, it is still available

4 Likes

Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Ogadtop(m): 6:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Jack Baueress: Am still shocked that at my age, i haven't boarded a flight before and have been to the airport once since i was born. The day I'll make my very first flight, i will have to do a Thanksgiving in church. cheesy
na by age den dey take board plane? i should be older than you(no harm meant please).i have similar case with you.i have been to airport several times yet i havnt stepped my foot on the deck of a plane.it doesnt freek me perse.i have opportunities twice to travel by road and i gave my wife the first opportunity and my brother's wife the second.havinh not boarded a plane before shouldnt be a big deal oooo.
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Awoofawo(m): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Yomieluv: If this has happened in Nigeria,so people would have been ranting rubbish blaming FAAN,FG,and so on,now it happened in oyinbo land,all we can say is "Thank God,no life lost". Imperial colonization mindset.
[/colour] would you please stop your silly ranting, tell us how many would have survive? suppose it happened in 9ja?! faan and fg would probably be running over the country now looking for it (looking for the yeye thing in sokoto, rather than their sokoto!) JUST THANK GOD NO BE OBODO 9JA THE THING HAPPEN! cos na different storyline we for dey hear now o!
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Symphony007: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: you are such a clever dc!k. Could the capacity of Dana crash be compared to this one?
Did Dana crash at the airport?
SMH...
dana overshot the runway, that means it was'nt far from the airport, how long does it take airport fire service to get to the crash site? Sosoliso crashed in port harcourt airport and burnt for a long time, killing those who even survived. Were was the fire service then?
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by ewet: 6:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Symphony007: dana overshot the runway, that means it was'nt far from the airport, how long does it take airport fire service to get to the crash site? Sosoliso crashed in port harcourt airport and burnt for a long time, killing those who even survived. Were was the fire service then?

Wrooooooong! Dana did not even get to the airport let alone overshooting the runway.Please get your facts right.
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Ogadtop(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2013
emmanuel4758: sharrap
what is sharrap? you ought to answer realone2012.
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by canalily(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2013
kobonaire: you should clap for your self, slap your self in the process and also change your name ... I suggest MUGU_number1. I just checked, it is still available
Kudos! You'v successfully changed your profile name to dat since its stil available, cos had it been you neva wanted to change the name, you shouldn't have search or check for one. Lets meet in TEXAS NEXT WINTER!
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Tinoxky: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Lordave: flight is not really that expensive now, cuz I know that's what you are afraid of.
Dana now charges N1200 from Abj to Lagos. The only thing required of you is to keep your life at home before booking their flight.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....what a bomb!
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2013
Francheezy: ohhhhh

Jah iz in control

Yah muan praise to Jah the invisible God.
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by PStacks(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Mistakes can happen anytime anywhere and to anybody.. Even America to Crashes planes but the thing is this Asians don't pay attention to details. You can't trust these asians, the other day in kazaskistan, Russia Attempted to launch a satellite to space.. Just few moment after launching the Rocket carrying the satellite, the Rocket burst into flames in the Air and everything came crumbling to the ground. Russia, China.. They don't yet have what it takes to be world power, America is there cos they'v earned it. The earlier these Asian Tigers starts paying attention to details the better for the world.
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by monsieursam64(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2013
hurricaneChris: Me think say plane no de crash for obodo oyibo?

Lol even in US waiting to hear the lame xcuses as a cover to their imperfections.

Thanks to God though
TAKE NOTE, d airbus isnt american owned, d name indicates it's an asian airbus. San francisco int'l airport located in d u.s is only a landin ground for all registered airbuses.
Well, i give thanks to d Almighty GOD, who took pre-eminence.

1 Like

Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Olutokun1: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2013
Jack Baueress: Am still shocked that at my age, i haven't boarded a flight before and have been to the airport once since i was born. The day I'll make my very first flight, i will have to do a Thanksgiving in church. cheesy

You're not alone in this my brother. During the US presidential campaign, Sarah Palin (former governor of Alaska, and former vice presidential candidate) revealed she had never travelled out of United States. So it just a matter of time bro, your time cometh...just get your international passport ready!

1 Like

Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by searay(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2013
I blame GEJ for all the crashes in this country
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by searay(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

Yah muan praise to Jah the invisible God.
yeah Muan, all praizes be to da Most high Jahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rasterfaride, Kings of kings and Lord of lords
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Aikayy: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Princek12: It appears it was even pilot error, not because of poor maintenance or some stupid reason. Despite the crash land, the swift and professional response of safety personnel reduced any substantial casualty.

If it were Naija they will be fetching water from a well to extinguish the fire, or NEPA would have taken light and they will be using torsh light to see. Worse still, the emergency vehicles would have been looking for fuel to start the car.

Area boys would have stormed the scene looking for Ipad, Iphone, Blackberry Boludu, and Blackberry torsh.

Let's keep it real here, folks.

Dude, were u sold into slavery Ur masters must be so proud of u!!!!
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by uist: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin i guess u won't like the experience,believe me. i dont like it personally grin
Re: Asiana Airlines Crashes At San Francisco Airport, USA... by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=dtw_sola]

What are you talking? The Boeing 777 has been in production for over 20 years. [/uote] my bad! i initially mistook the 777 for the 787.. thanks for the heads up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling / Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive / McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.