Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (440861 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Bonn2007: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nice. Only from Berlin or bundeswide?
Atdeejay12:
Hi guys.... if you would like to ship items from Germany (berlin) to Nigeria to and fro please contact on goldeninterlinks @ gmail. com
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Omojaja: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
CptWalter:
Hello everyone, please if you are a Nigerian studying in Germany, I would love to connect with you. It's always tough surviving in a new environment alone. Please chat me up so we can connect abeg ������

Pls how long does the visa process take

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Omojaja: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheresaMarii:
Hello House,
Please has anyone tried applying for US tourist visa from Germany? I am a second semester student in Germany (masters) and I would like to visit my aunt in the US by the end of the year?
What do you guys advice? What are the chances as a third country national applicant in Germany?
Thank you!

Pls how long does it take for the Germany student visa process
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Awefisayo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
welcome
you can try LASU they are selling form presently
phidipe:
Thank you very much I'm so grateful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by JoePatrao: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
HELLO TRAVELERS
Got my admission at ARDEN University berlin ....Bsc..... i have paid my acceptance or holding fee and booked my appointment 2 weeks ago... i never get date yet...
is there anyone studying here or something??
what do i need to know and what do i need to avoid
please talk to me, i am really worried

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by AYFikayomi: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello Cheifs, Joining a research group at the University of applied sciences in Neubrandenburg.

What are the chances of me getting a (part-time) job in Neubrandenburg, and the environs? Am I permitted to work with my Schengen residence permit or do I need a Visa? Program would be for just under 3 months. I don't speak German. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by phidipe(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thank you very much i'm so grateful

Awefisayo:
welcome
you can try LASU they are selling form presently
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by jurrsh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
JoePatrao:
HELLO TRAVELERS
Got my admission at ARDEN University berlin ....Bsc..... i have paid my acceptance or holding fee and booked my appointment 2 weeks ago... i never get date yet...

Sorry to ask.. pls, how much did it cost u?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Muideenakera(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=Godspride12 post=78514412]

Pls I need help, I got admitted to tu chemnitz my WhatsApp nber is 08064788737

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Muideenakera(m): 4:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Pls I got admitted to TU chemnitz I need ur help you can reach me on WhatsApp 08064788737
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Uzee24: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Hello,
If anyone was admitted into the University of Passau and has already secured your visa, I would like inform you that there is a room available in my student flatshare apartment. Its a community of mainly Nigerian students and this would help you feel at home and settle in quickly.
You can contact me here if you are interested and we will discuss more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by GeepyEnsemble(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2022
Basalt:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's really much o o o, let the person use TK na. I was paying 105 with TK before my company took over. Though I am still less than 30
Hi, Basalt can you send me your email on godspy4u@gmail.com. we need to talk. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by raheemahx: 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
Hello Joe, congratulations on your admission. Did you go through studienkolleg route, also, how did you go about the visa appointment considering the scarcity of dates as of now?

JoePatrao:
HELLO TRAVELERS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Muideenakera(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
MartOkoh1:
Hey guys.

Any one in Dresden or Saxony? I'm in TU Dresden.. Message me...let's hang out sometime.
Good evening,

Pls you can Reach me via WhatsApp 08064788737 I got admitted to Tu chemnitz
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Jessjones: 6:55pm On May 19, 2022
Hello Basalt
I’m Jess can you please send me a mail, I’ll like to make an enquiry and I do not know how Nairaland works (ubunamajessica@gmail.com)
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Jessjones: 6:57pm On May 19, 2022
[quote author=Basalt post=98566179]

Hello Basalt my name is Jess and I’ll like to make some enquiries, can you please send me a mail(ubunamajessica@gmail.com)
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by peanutbutterr: 7:01pm On May 23, 2022

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2022
Hi everyone please i need assistance about travelling to germany for my msc. I am a graduate of chemistry, what are the steps i need to follow, i have my international passport but my transcript is delayed due to ASUU strike but please what are other things i need to put in place. Anticipating responses! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Agemazaki: 1:06am On May 27, 2022
U need a CV, letter of recommendation, Degree certificate, waec certificate and your IELTS result
Horluwahighdee:
Hi everyone please i need assistance about travelling to germany for my msc. I am a graduate of chemistry, what are the steps i need to follow, i have my international passport but my transcript is delayed due to ASUU strike but please what are other things i need to put in place. Anticipating responses! Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by modaddy(f): 12:41pm On May 27, 2022
I studied in Germany. Started from undergraduate school. I speak fluent German and know much about school and work in Germany. If you have any questions, be it about English or Deutsch in Germany, l would be glad to answer.

For a starter, University education is free.

Good afternoon sir, please how can I talk to you privately??
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by profeddor15: 11:15pm On May 27, 2022
Hello house, please i will like to know any Nigerian student at gisma business school at Berlin Germany?.
I will be glad if we can connect together via WhatsApp +2348068314824.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Horluwahighdee(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
Agemazaki:
U need a CV, letter of recommendation, Degree certificate, waec certificate and your IELTS result
OK! Thank u. I'll get them, please can i reach you for further assistance
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
peanutbutterr:
I read this thread from page one and i also had the plans of applying for summer admission (bsc) next year. Immediately i read the comment where someone said you can’t apply with National diploma to germany menh it crippled my hopes of getting an admission.

i can confidently say polytechnic is the greatest scam and time waster in the educational system, why would someone spend the same number of years as one in a university and yet still not giving the privilege to apply with an ND transcript? meanwhile even those in noun are eligible to apply with their their transcripts.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by The5DME(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
U
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ogatboy(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2022
TheresaMarii:
Hello House,
Please has anyone tried applying for US tourist visa from Germany? I am a second semester student in Germany (masters) and I would like to visit my aunt in the US by the end of the year?
What do you guys advice? What are the chances as a third country national applicant in Germany?
Thank you!

There are many factors to consider but your chances are higher than applying from Nigeria.

First, it depends on how many months left on your permit, and the stage of your study. Talking from experience applying twice from France.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ogatboy(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2022
CassieV:

I only know about Trier and it is a beautiful little city but is a bit expensive because of its proximity to Luxembourg. Alot of people that work in Luxembourg live in Trier, so things are mostly expensive because of them. However, it is not outrageously expensive for students.

What city is the cheapest
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Muideenakera(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Godspride12:
Mechatronics is very relevant here. You have so many industries you can fit into. For instance Automotive, Aerospace or even Autonomous Robot. It's a field of study that Germans don't play with. Relevant skill you could acquire is Embedded system design. If you are good you can get a Werkstudent position.
Good evening,
Pls I need your help I got admitted to tu chemnitz this year 2022 winter semester. I will be going for interview next week, kindly reach me on 08064788737 on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Pilate2016(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Uzee24:
Hello,
If anyone was admitted into the University of Passau and has already secured your visa, I would like inform you that there is a room available in my student flatshare apartment. Its a community of mainly Nigerian students and this would help you feel at home and settle in quickly.
You can contact me here if you are interested and we will discuss more.
Please I sent you a PM.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Pilate2016(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2022
stephots10:

It's most time a requirement for admission, so you need to learn before coming. I doubt if you can self learn up to C1, therefore you might need to enroll in a language course

Good day sir,
Please are there universities in Germany that teach in English language for non-science courses?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by trigger11(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thank God this thread is back to life
I would share my testimony before the year ends
I ask for favour through Christ our Lord Jesus
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Bossmanly: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Good evening house. Please I need help with SL for visa application asap. I would appreciate a genuine referral. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.