Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (440373 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by macof(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2015
moreInchies:
bro, pls do I need gothe of am applying with a year university transcript ?
depends on if your course is taught auf deutsch oder auf englisch
If it's english you might need Toefl
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by moreInchies: 7:30pm On May 30, 2015
macof:
thanks, but I think ielts is more recognise in Germany than Toefl or what do you think?

And about the 8k euro deposit, do you know if is possible that I withdrawal it later if I can get someone to borrow me at this level?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Obinnio: 10:02am On May 31, 2015
royal231:
Am presently in germany... I didn't come with a student visa... I came as a tourist..but I ain't going back to buhari... presently seeking asylum..what are my chances of doing a post graduate course as I am a graduate of industrial chemistry.. pls genuine answers would be appreciated
bro if I say give me your contact let's yarn privately,people will say drop ur comment here,my question is specificaly for hustle,I play football which is my main target but will be glad to do any dirty work to keep body and soul untill God bless me, my question is between, Germany,Belgium,Sweden,Norway or Czech, where will you recommend me to go for easy integration and less lenient immigration laws, just where the law will be easier and freer to move around to play football,remember going for hustle so will use visit,tourist or conference visa meaning it will expire at some point or even seek asylum, student is out of question as per conflicting age to football age.forget the hardship for I am down for it, Suxesss you can still enlighten if you can be of help to my questions
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by royal231(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2015
Obinnio:
bro if I say give me your contact let's yarn privately,people will say drop ur comment here,my question is specificaly for hustle,I play football which is my main target but will be glad to do any dirty work to keep body and soul untill God bless me, my question is between, Germany,Belgium,Sweden,Norway or Czech, where will you recommend me to go for easy integration and less lenient immigration laws, just where the law will be easier and freer to move around to play football,remember going for hustle so will use visit,tourist or conference visa meaning it will expire at some point or even seek asylum, student is out of question as per conflicting age to football age.forget the hardship for I am down for it, Suxesss you can still enlighten if you can be of help to my questions

Germany is good
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 31, 2015
About the uni assist fees, do I have to pay for all my applications once or I can pay the 15 euros ones first?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Obiwannn: 10:55am On May 31, 2015
Sukomoscow:
About the uni assist fees, do I have to pay for all my applications once or I can pay the 15 euros ones first?

lol...boss u pay 75EUR first.
subsequent applications: 15EUR
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Obinnio: 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
royal231:

Germany is good
I will catch u up there soon, how is your asylum stuff going,are they lenient,do you have anyone there
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SHYNEDU: 3:32pm On May 31, 2015
macof:

Please I need to be clarified on something,
I have my National Diploma Elect/Elect. in nigeria here,cant I use it as an A'Level certificate to apply for undergraduate admission for same course since year one transcript is allowed?
I will really appreciate a candid response to this as am giving 3 kpoza to my Ogas over there who are showing us the way, thanks a bunch.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
moreInchies:
thanks, but I think ielts is more recognise in Germany than Toefl or what do you think?

And about the 8k euro deposit, do you know if is possible that I withdrawal it later if I can get someone to borrow me at this level?

There is no disparity between IELTS and TOEFL in Germany. They are the same. As for me, I will advise you to go for IELTS because it is more easier to register than TOEFL. You don't need agent and your result will pop in your portal 13days after the exam. As for the 8K thing, no you can't. That is why it is called "blocked account". You can only withdraw between 650-670 Euro per month.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 4:17pm On May 31, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Please I need to be clarified on something,
I have my National Diploma Elect/Elect. in nigeria here,cant I use it as an A'Level certificate to apply for undergraduate admission for same course since year one transcript is allowed?
I will really appreciate a candid response to this as am giving 3 kpoza to my Ogas over there who are showing us the way, thanks a bunch.

You can try your luck but you will have to look for schools that are not under uni-assist. Package your documents very well, include your jamb result, apprenticeship certificate, IT letter, Professional exam certificate and documents stating other job experiences you might have or had; you never can tell. Meanwhile, you have nothing to loose since you are not paying for application fees or uni-assist. Shalom

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by royal231(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
Obinnio:
I will catch u up there soon, how is your asylum stuff going,are they lenient,do you have anyone there

It's going on fine bro.... I don't have anyone here.. I have God... any time u get in Holla me
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by royal231(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
Obinnio:
how do I reach you,drop me your facebook id make we yarn, I have a cousin there but I can't say if he is avoiding me or work is the reason, all the same my God sure pass,I love your spirit, with God we go make am. bro I need to ask you some kind things,

Drop yours ... or contact me with the mail I told you to contact me with
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Obinnio: 6:28pm On May 31, 2015
royal231:

Drop yours ... or contact me with the mail I told you to contact me with
I just added you on facebook bro,let's yarn there,Obi you are Obiajulu right, I am Obi as well but Obinna,and you are from Anambra Nnewi,my mum as well but from Nnokwa, well let's yarn to know each other more bro, spirit of hustling in all Anambrarians since Jesus died for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by royal231(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2015
Obinnio:
I just added you on facebook bro,let's yarn there,Obi you are Obiajulu right, I am Obi as well but Obinna,and you are from Anambra Nnewi,my mum as well but from Nnokwa, well let's yarn to know each other more bro, spirit of hustling in all Anambrarians since Jesus died for us.

I Don accept u man hit me up
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SHYNEDU: 4:41am On Jun 01, 2015
honourableseyi:

You can try your luck but you will have to look for schools that are not under uni-assist. Package your documents very well, include your jamb result, apprenticeship certificate, IT letter, Professional exam certificate and documents stating other job experiences you might have or had; you never can tell. Meanwhile, you have nothing to loose since you are not paying for application fees or uni-assist. Shalom

Thanks so much sir but can someone use national open university year one transcript for the admission?
And how can I find schools dat not under uni-assist.counting on you.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Thanks so much sir but can someone use national open university year one transcript for the admission?
And how can I find schools dat not under uni-assist.counting on you.

Ofcourse yes. Infact that is what I am using too. To get that, go to https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/
use your preference to make the search on the website, then go through the course website and by clicking on a COURSE WEBSITE link at the right hand of the website. In some cases, it will be displayed on the website that you should apply through uni-assist in Berlin and uni-assist address will be provided. Perusing the course website will make it more clearer to you though. Shalom
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by moreInchies: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2015
honourableseyi:

I guess our situation is similar with the transcript tin....

have you done your ielts? or when best do you think one can do it for winter admission?

Btw, you've got a mail...
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by isidollarboy(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
royal231:
Am presently in germany... I didn't come with a student visa... I came as a tourist..but I ain't going back to buhari... presently seeking asylum..what are my chances of doing a post graduate course as I am a graduate of industrial chemistry.. pls genuine answers would be appreciated
please somebody should attend/ address this issues , so that people in this situation might find solution of it....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
moreInchies:
I guess our situation is similar with the transcript tin....

have you done your ielts? or when best do you think one can do it for winter admission?

Btw, you've got a mail...

Replied. My IELTS is ready since. Winter semester you say? You have to be fast about this for you to make it
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SHYNEDU: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2015
honourableseyi:

Ofcourse yes. Infact that is what I am using too. To get that, go to https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/
use your preference to make the search on the website, then go through the course website and by clicking on a COURSE WEBSITE link at the right hand of the website. In some cases, it will be displayed on the website that you should apply through uni-assist in Berlin and uni-assist address will be provided. Perusing the course website will make it more clearer to you though. Shalom

Thanks a bunch Bro, I really appreciate your concern towards my wellbeing as the link has given me clue of how it looks like.
But I still want inquire more as some the schools on that link redirected me to uni-assist to file some documents to them in order to get certification which will serve as part of the admission requirements that enable me apply.
So I want to know,what's the standard of uni-assist for Nigerian students aspiring for undergraduate studies in Germany?
Did they specifically mentioned HND and and disqualified N D?
Please I need to be clarified on this as this will help me take some necessary steps at the right time.
Thanks in anticipation.....
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Thanks a bunch Bro, I really appreciate your concern towards my wellbeing as the link has given me clue of how it looks like.
But I still want inquire more as some the schools on that link redirected me to uni-assist to file some documents to them in order to get certification which will serve as part of the admission requirements that enable me apply.
So I want to know,what's the standard of uni-assist for Nigerian students aspiring for undergraduate studies in Germany?
Please I need to be clarified on this as this will help me take some necessary steps at the right time.

If you are applying through uni-assist, it must either be HND or a year University transcripts from recognised institution
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SHYNEDU: 3:15am On Jun 03, 2015
honourableseyi:

There is no disparity between IELTS and TOEFL in Germany. They are the same. As for me, I will advise you to go for IELTS because it is more easier to register than TOEFL. You don't need agent and your result will pop in your portal 13days after the exam. As for the 8K thing, no you can't. That is why it is called "blocked account". You can only withdraw between 650-670 Euro per month.

So,sir how do I go about the registration of IELTS without involving an agent?.
Any info on hw easy or difficult the exam is or info on how to get the study materials even if it is fairly used,will really appreciate that and hope the result should be valid for up to a year?,once again thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by femo86(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Any info on hw easy or difficult the exam is or info on how to get the study materials even if it is fairly used,will really appreciate that and hope the result should be valid for up to a year?,once again thank you.

www.britishcouncil.org.ng/exam/ielts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by honourableseyi: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Peruse the website Femo86 has provided for you to get more information. The result is valid for 2 years.
For preparation materials, check out these links

http://www.ieltsbuddy.com/

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8hStj2JDKPkMTgwdHo1S28tVVE&usp=sharing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by motherheart: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where is the best place to stay in germany
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by worry357: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
motherheart:
Where is the best place to stay in germany
A hotel!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by emmanuel90(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
SHYNEDU:

Diz bobo wey wan study for Germany,Russia,Poland
Baba u dey hustle chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by udz: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
emmanuel90:
Diz bobo wey wan study for Germany,Russia,Poland Baba u dey hustle chai
Mehn in naija the hurstle is alive, its got flesh and blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (118) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.