Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (440922 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hehehehe1: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Schwartz: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Schwartz: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
I agreed. Some even pay btw 350 to 400. I have seen a sch in bremen that pay 600 as semester fees
Schwartz:

Some schools pay more than 200€ as semester fees. Mine inclusive
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Schwartz:

First of all is the course English taught in German schools?
Some Nigerian students I know in Germany are planning on moving over to Canada after studies. Personally I would say if you have the funds go for Canada.
Why are they moving bro? Tax load?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by worry359(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Why are they moving bro?

grin Nigerians, never settled, always want to move to greener pastures. grin
Nigerian in paradise says "can I get visa to somewhere else?" shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
worry359:

grin Nigerians, never settled, always want to move to greener pastures. grin Nigerian in paradise says "can I get visa to somewhere else?" shocked
Yes u're right smiley but that germany tax load is something else

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lakesidepapa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
worry359:

grin Nigerians, never settled, always want to move to greener pastures. grin Nigerian in paradise says "can I get visa to somewhere else?" shocked
worry359:

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by worry359(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
lakesidepapa:

This is where so many go wrong.
They look at wages in western countries
But compare with price of goods in mile 12 market.
Forgetting real cost of living in those countries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by seyo99: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Schwartz:

First of all is the course English taught in German schools?
Some Nigerian students I know in Germany are planning on moving over to Canada after studies. Personally I would say if you have the funds go for Canada.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by timi4mayo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Plz, is there any scholarship for ms.c there in germany. I am a graduate in chemical engineering
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Horpsy5: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
evening, I need help on studying M.Sc in chemical or envoronnmental engineering in Germany or canada, my cgpa is 3.58

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by seyo99: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
please I need information on how to pay uni assist ..... How do I go about it and what bank can I use. Please guys help me out.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by seyo99: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Owenmarvis:
hw can one get admission as a starter and the requirements please i need it urgently
please I need information on how to pay uni assist ..... How do I go about it and what bank can I use. Please guys help me out.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chyk2k3(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2016
dayjee:

Pls how do i start processing my own work and study in Germany?

Deyjee!!! I'm an applying for masters in Germany. Right now the only school in mind is University of Feriburg. I have a BSc in Geology university of Portharcourt. I need information on cool schools.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by iamvenomking: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
hello, please i seek help and advice, i have been trying to get information about schools in germany and norway that can offer post graduate or masters degree program in geological sciences tutored in english language with a gpa lesser than 2.5 (third class), and also the neccessary requirements for admission and visa applications.. please i trust great help to come from here.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by poutress: 1:45am On Apr 14, 2016
switesthart:

Is there any age limit for there undergrad courses for international students, how expensive is their masters courses nd must I learn d german language as a student?

please can i get a direct entry with my waec into any university in germany?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by poutress: 2:06am On Apr 14, 2016
hello guys, i am currently living in germany, i came in through my parents(reunion visa). my question now is, is it possible for me to school as an international student and i have only my waec? please how do i go about it?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by poutress: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2016

I studied Business Administration at Mannheim University in Hessen Sir. Student insurance is quite cheap here. Around 85 Euro in a month.

Many M.Sc courses are actually offered in english as Germany is diversifying in the international dimension.

One thing is sure. When you study in Germany, you are like a force anywhere you appear. Your knowledge would be unprecedented. Studying here is so worth it. They hold nothing back in making you a force. Trust me.

hello guys, i am currently living in germany, i came in through my parents(reunion visa). my question now is, is it possible for me to school as an international student and i have only my waec? please how do i go about it? help please
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by dfhfd9: 5:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Very helpful thread for the Nigerian students.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Williamso(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2016
poutress:

please can i get a direct entry with my waec into any university in germany?
Whether you live in Germany or not, WAEC does not qualify you for university either as an international student or not. Since you're already here, your best (only?) option is to get into a Studienkolleg. Don't ask me about it, simply reading this thread and the other one (as well as Google) will give you more answers than any single person could.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by poutress: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Williamso:

Whether you live in Germany or not, WAEC does not qualify you for university either as an international student or not. Since you're already here, your best (only?) option is to get into a Studienkolleg. Don't ask me about it, simply reading this thread and the other one (as well as Google) will give you more answers than any single person could.

thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by livviee: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Hi all. Am a newbiee here.
Please will want to know people's experiences the first day they arrive at Germany.
Thanks all
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Royat1(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2016
seyo99:
Thanks

Canada visa is hard to get + the processing time u might try your luck though, If u have like 8040£ u still have like 70% assurance of getting d visa ,people that have 40m in their statement of account with good cash inflows and outflows still get denied, Canada visa is like a lottery, depends on your luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by OlaoChi: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2016
How can I get an affordable language course to prepare myself for the Studienkolleg aufnehmetest in Nordhausen?

does anyone know any German language Intensive courses in Jena?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2016
OlaoChi:
How can I get an affordable language course to prepare myself for the Studienkolleg aufnehmetest in Nordhausen?

send me a pm I might help out
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by styles2009: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
OlaoChi:

Hi
I know your situation very well and please be prepared as there are many students going to take that Aufnahmetest and selections are very tough.
Do a google search for this : studienkolleg aufnahmeprüfung vorbereitunskurs hamburg
Replace Hamburg with any city you are intended to the preparation class and i might recommend the website below as i witnessed many students passing the Aufnahmetest attending that preparation class.

http://www.unsgermany.de/

NB:I don't work for the preparation school or have any link with them, i posted their website link only for information purpose. grin

Cheers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by urchman101(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please who is schooling or schooled in Technical University of Munich?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chaiks: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kposas for bosses in the house who have contributed ideas on how aspiring Nigerians can study or migrate to Germany for good. God I'll bless you all. Please I am a graduate of international studies and history and I I'll like to do my masters degree in Germany. But I want to know if the course is a good one there and whether one can find a good job in Germany after studies. I intend to stay back, learn the language, and if possible enroll for PhD or in Switzerland. How possible is it for me to get admitted. I found one university of Passau. Please how is the city in terms of finding part time work and adaptation. I have a cgpa of 4.49. Please wat is its equivalent in German scale and which uni do you think I should look forward to. Can I enroll directly for masters in international business with an undergraduate degree in international studies? Please bosses in the house help a brother.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
chaiks:
Kposas for bosses in the house who have contributed ideas on how aspiring Nigerians can study or migrate to Germany for good. God I'll bless you all. Please I am a graduate of international studies and history and I I'll like to do my masters degree in Germany. But I want to know if the course is a good one there and whether one can find a good job in Germany after studies. I intend to stay back, learn the language, and if possible enroll for PhD or in Switzerland. How possible is it for me to get admitted. I found one university of Passau. Please how is the city in terms of finding part time work and adaptation. I have a cgpa of 4.49. Please wat is its equivalent in German scale and which uni do you think I should look forward to. Can I enroll directly for masters in international business with an undergraduate degree in international studies? Please bosses in the house help a brother.
With such a high gpa. I suggest you look at only the best universities in the world or high ranking programs in whatever you wanna do. With such gpa you can get a scholarship if you pull your strings very well. I have a friend who had a 3.6 on 5.0 who got a scholarship to upenn and rejected it, a full bright scholarship( I was shocked) aim only the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (118) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.