Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (441012 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by beatmonster(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2019
how much can I make I German per month studying? what are the normal student jobs available? can I work more than one job?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by lexi28(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2019
I must say, this thread makes a very interesting read. kudos to all the guys contributing and those that keep it lively. been following silently for awhile. very informative thread indeed.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ladyb4sure(f): 10:16am On May 25, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Within the range of 160-180k
great deal. Please how do one book their ticket? Any office in lagos?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by willy2000(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2019
beatmonster:
how much can I make I German per month studying? what are the normal student jobs available? can I work more than one job?
Do you want to study or work in Germany? With this mindset of yours, I hope you don't get disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by beatmonster(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2019
willy2000:

Do you want to study or work in Germany? With this mindset of yours, I hope you don't get disappointed.

I want to make mirrion dallas $
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2019
beatmonster:

I want to make mirrion dallas $

Go to the US

So einfach ist das smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Obeche1: 2:49pm On May 25, 2019
I want to study for my bsc in a German University and the language will be in English so how do i get integrated into the German society since language barrier will be an issue .
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ajeleseujn(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2019
ladyb4sure:
great deal. Please how do one book their ticket? Any office in lagos?

Saw the deal on travelstart

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by amikable97: 2:55pm On May 25, 2019
Obeche1:
I want to study for my bsc in a German University and the language will be in English so how do i get integrated into the German society since language barrier will be an issue .

You can start now to learn, there's plenty of time register in any language school preferably at Goethe institute.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by heybaby12(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2019
When you want to book your ticket check all the travel agents, jumia, wakanow and the likes. Also check the Airline's site itself. Bug them and ask them.if they have student Visa. Last year about the time I was travelling Turkish had a route for 144k because of the student discount.

And our south south ppl. Turkish now flyers from PhC (from june) but the timing is not friendly sha.

Leaving Phc by 00:35 shocked shocked

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by YungLasaint(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2019
Please which university is best for computer science undergraduate course.. What is the require documents?? how can I get a scholarship programme? Where can I learn the langauge here in Uyo? Whats the estimate cost of everything we need to be in germany??
THANK YOU
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by YungLasaint(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2019
I want to study for my bsc in a German University.
I would love to learn with the German language.
Will I get integrated into the German society since I don't know much of German
Will it be a barrier interms of getting along in the society...
Which state is good to school and work?
Is there any online app to learn German since am not in lagos....

Is any university offering admission in computer science?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2019
YungLasaint:
I want to study for my bsc in a German University.
I would love to learn with the German language.
Will I get integrated into the German society since I don't know much of German
Will it be a barrier interms of getting along in the society...
Which state is good to school and work?
Is there any online app to learn German since am not in lagos....

Is any university offering admission in computer science?

Thank you

Yes, there is.

Busuu
Memrise
Babbel
Mondly German

Viel Glück

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Chriswazo(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2019
heybaby12:

grin grin grin fashion. I carry last for that department oh.
As for food I have been very open but more of Nigerian food helps me save.
Social life. Even as the school hard try to mix. campus parties are a good meeting point. Depends on where your school is sha and the kind of things you looking for. As for the men it depends on your preference.
It's not been a bad story personally.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by YungLasaint(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes, there is.

Busuu
Memrise
Babbel
Mondly German

Viel Glück
Okay thank you..

Which unverisity is good for computer science and how can I have access to scholarship.

I heard East german they can hate you and be proud of it, is itt true?

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Whispereye: 1:19pm On May 26, 2019
I think that for immigrants all other life conditions are really coller than even US or Canada or something else in Germany, government passes many laws to work with migrants anyway. So please be sure all will be totally fine with you and your children here.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by marigibs: 1:35pm On May 26, 2019
Hello all.

please can a student travel along with his wife or will the wife join him after he has traveled?

Also, what is the amount required in the block account for the husband and wife?

Also, can the wife work while staying over with the husband?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by DAramis: 2:03pm On May 26, 2019
naijaobi:

Oga, open your eyes and read well. Didi I say Agric is not a good course to study in Germany?
And yes, ICT is currently ruling. ...and he can combine both if he opens his eyes wide. I am talking from experience.
Bro,

As for the combination of both, I wouldn't mind if you can drop some information on that and according to your experience which you quoted.

We all learn every single day.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by beatmonster(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2019
Hadampson:

Go to the US

So einfach ist das smiley

How about a mirrion Youros? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2019
YungLasaint:

Okay thank you..

Which unverisity is good for computer science and how can I have access to scholarship.

I heard East german they can hate you and be proud of it, is itt true?

Thanks

Not true. It's one of the misconceptions about East Germans.

About scholarships, visit daad website.

Ask your remaining question on the other thread (German student visa enquiries)
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2019
marigibs:
Hello all.

please can a student travel along with his wife or will the wife join him after he has traveled?

Also, what is the amount required in the block account for the husband and wife?

Also, can the wife work while staying over with the husband?

Please kindly ask the questions in the appropriate thread. Danke

Here is the link to the thread.. https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2019
beatmonster:

How about a mirrion Youros? cheesy

Lol.. That's a comic relief though grin

Boss, you can make that amount but it's gonna take some years to achieve that. Widen your horizons and have some business plans... With these, you should be able to make a million euros smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2019
I must admit Köln ist eine wunderschöne Stadt grin

Saw this picture on a wall of a German on facebook smiley So i thought of sharing it with the house.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by beatmonster(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. That's a comic relief though grin

Boss, you can make that amount but it's gonna take some years to achieve that. Widen your horizons and have some business plans... With these, you should be able to make a million euros smiley

No braa, I want to embezzle youros in DE like Nigerian politicians grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by janettee(f): 6:38pm On May 26, 2019
Hadampson:
I must admit Köln ist eine wunderschöne Stadt grin

Saw this picture on a wall of a German on facebook smiley So i thought of sharing it with the house.

Doesn't look this beautiful in real life though.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by YungLasaint(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2019
Please which unversity is good for Computer science probally software dev?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by YungLasaint(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2019
Hadampson:

Not true. It's one of the misconceptions about East Germans.

About scholarships, visit daad website.

Ask your remaining question on the other thread (German student visa enquiries)

okay thank you for clearing my doubt...

Will check the thread.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
beatmonster:

No braa, I want to embezzle youros in DE like Nigerian politicians grin

grin grin

Then be ready to face the consequences cos Deutschland is different from zoogeria grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 8:44pm On May 26, 2019
janettee:

Doesn't look this beautiful in real life though.

There would definitely be a difference smiley

It's more like people online versus people in real life.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Hadampson(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2019
YungLasaint:

okay thank you for clearing my doubt...

Will check the thread.
smiley

You're welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by badmus306(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2019
YungLasaint:
Please which unversity is good for Computer science probally software dev?
Kindly refer to the student thread.
Your question won't be answered here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by YungLasaint(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2019
badmus306:
Kindly refer to the student thread. Your question won't be answered here.
Danke dir

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (118) (Reply)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.