Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) (918 Views)

Work As A Office Clerk/data Management Expert At Our Company / Nairabet Is Recruiting For Position Of Managers / Administrative Assistant Urgently Needed!!! (must Reside Within Lekki-ajah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) by BrandKing: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Our Client needs the services of a Young OND Holder, Male, Very Hard Working and Focused who resides Within or Around IKEJA for the position of a Sales Clerk.

Any Interested person should send a TEXT MESSAGE ONLY to 08098271977.

Send your Name, Age, Qualification and Location to the number above.

PLEASE NOTE TEXT MESSAGE ONLY
Re: Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) by BrandKing: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
The pay is quite attractive.
Re: Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) by BrandKing: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please TEXT message only.
Re: Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) by davades(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
i sent a text and was sent a msg to come with my cv and application on tue 9th which is 2moro 2a certain add at awolowo way, ikeja...pls OP i hope this people re for real. And pls can u tell me more about the coy?
Re: Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) by BrandKing: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Regarding your first question, i believe close to or slightly more than 100 of people have benefited from my job vacancy post on this forum and other platforms.

i have NEVER taken a dime either as any of my numerous clients from any applicant.

We run a GENUINE business and recruitment consulting firm and also a web service and brand consulting firm (separate entities).

As for your second question, you wouldn't ask the the of Philip Consulting or Ernest and Young to give you details on their vacancy post would you?

If you are in doubt, i advice you don't attend the interview.
Re: Vacancy For Position Of A Office Clerk (must Reside Around Ikeja) by davades(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
thanks for the info bro...going there 2mao tho. Don't be offended sir!

(1) (Reply)

Greenpower Ltd:urgent / NPC Ikeja Calling:nl Kindly Confirm / Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.