Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day (5327 Views)

Munachi Abii Puts YOUNGER Boyfriend On Display. (PICS) / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by DonaldGenes(m): 12:48am On Jul 07, 2013
if na our fellow naija qirls, we no fit qet anything sef except 50naira birthday card, singlet, boxer and all what-not..our qirls no dey try oh
Read on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Gaga bought her boyfriend, actor Taylor Kinney, a £37,000 crocodile skin backpack, designed by Damien Hirst for his 32nd birthday.
The unique backpack is covered in mini-versions of Damien’s spot paintings – which are rows of randomly coloured circles – and comes with a gold plated brass feet to rest it on.

A source told The Sun newspaper: “Taylor loves his backpacks so she wanted to get him a real one-of-a-kind – only 12 have been made. Gaga has also organised other treats, including a trip for him to see his family, as Taylor takes his birthday ‘really seriously.”

The source added: “She’s also arranged for a jet to fly them to Chicago so he can see his family. ’Gaga knows Taylor takes his birthday really seriously but it’s always difficult for her to get him something because he doesn’t like fast cars, big houses or smart suits.”
Taylor previously confessed he needed a new backpack – although he has lost the last three Gaga got him.

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Temismith(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2013
No we have not saw! undecided, we r only looking.
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by IAMBREEZY: 7:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Good
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by DonaldGenes(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Temismith: No we have not saw! undecided, we r only looking.
oya con't to sawinqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq ohhhhhh
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Tolexander: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2013
if na our fellow naija qirls, we no
fit qet anything sef except
50naira birthday card, singlet,
boxer and all what-not..our qirls
no dey try oh
na the characteristic of the nigerian ebinna girls be that. And after giving the card and boxer, they will be expecting a gift as high as bugatti veyron for their own birthday.

Well done jare lady gaga!

1 Like

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Baba419(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2013
abi na real crocodile them kill to make this bag? angry

1 Like

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Blesoul(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2013
Good for them.
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by ashmanpolo: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2013
I taya for our Naija girls o
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Basilona(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Back-pack kö...Packed bags ni.
The day a girl gets me a bag-pack is the day she puts an end to the relationship

1 Like

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Basilona(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2013
Back-pack kö...Packed bags ni.

The day a girl gets me a bag-pack is the day she puts an end to the relationship

1000 Mmmtchews!!!

1 Like

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Baba419: abi na real crocodile them kill to make this bag? angry
, lolz, uhn uhn, na shark skin
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Basilona: Back-pack kö...Packed bags ni.

1000 Mmmtchews!!!
hahahahah falls from onila's bed.wetin back pack do you sef? abi you know like it? the bag make sense dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=ashmanpolo]I taya for our Naija girls o[/quote

honestly, i haven't seen or heard any of our qirls ask for her bf account and then deposit money before, maybe not qirls of our days
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Pdizzle(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nt all naija girls are bad..try dating a rich girl
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Blackvampire(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
If it is niger babes she will only give sex n cheap articles, and demand nonsence on top of it...white girls rule jarre dey are so romantic
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na backpack be the gift ni?
I even thought its 1 big tin.mtcheww...

1 Like

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by ocephraim(m): 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
chidyhels: Na backpack be the gift ni?
I even thought its 1 big tin.mtcheww...
Basilona: Back-pack kö...Packed bags ni.

1000 Mmmtchews!!!

y'all missed d part whr it says "d dude luvs his bag-packs" ? She got him sumtin dat matters to him... Datzall

3 Likes

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
The backpack looks feminine. Nice gesture Inbtw.
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
ocephraim:

y'all missed d part whr it says "d dude luvs his bag-packs" ? She got him sumtin dat matters to him... Datzall

And what does a naija guy want in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by AbuMikey(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: If you compare 37,000 pounds to the millions of dollars Lady Gaga has, you'll discover she is not different from girls who buy singlet and boxers for their boyfriends. You must always cut your coat according to your cloth. Naija Girls are already doing so much.....
If I slap you ehn,U go faint!! cheesy
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by AbuMikey(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nice gesture tho!
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by 3ace(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2013
shocked So he doesn't like fast cars, big houses, smart suit. I am sure d guy go dey too casual with dis hin crazy love for backpacks.
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Am sort of curious as to what really does contain in this bag-pack sef.. but the thing cost dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no naija qirl fit qet mind buy am qive her mind.am very certain about that......i think the white qirls are naturally romantic and they do understand what love is all abou' unlike our qirls which they always assume we are the ones to be buying buying buyin buying.com which is to me absolutely nansense....................
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Dumkele1: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2013
Dis bag is sooooooooooo fine sha
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by iamlincoln01(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
This says it all

Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by Coldblooded(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm not surprised at his fetish for backpacks cos I believe Lady Gaga can only share her life with a weird fellow as freaky as she is.

I'm even surprised she has a boyfriend cheesy
Re: Una Don See Wetin LADY Gaga Bought For Her Boyfriend On His B'day by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cold blooded: I'm not surprised at his fetish for backpacks cos I believe Lady Gaga can only share her life with a weird fellow as freaky as she is.

I'm even surprised she has a boyfriend cheesy
Ofcourse she does

(1) (Reply)

A Company That Sells Kitchen Units/cabinets In Lagos, Nigeria / All This Actors Will Just Be Using Sense To Romance Us’ – Toyin Aimakhu(photos) / Laugh It Out! Nigerian Lady Becomes Celebrity After Posting This On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.