Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. (1629 Views)

Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2013
Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday! cheesy

There is no need beating around the bush and I will just go straight to the point.

Firstly, please google 'Abayomi Aje scam' and read up things about the monster. It was around 2 months ago that someone also narrated his own story and encounter with Abayomi Aje on nairaland too wherein he has lost 80k to him this year.

In 2011, I logged on nairaland and read stories about a man who lost thousands of naira to Abayomi Aje. Another person also stated how the same abayomi slaved him to work for him without payment.

However, the guy that lost money to Abayomi later lost his job in the process. He has been having a difficult time to get another job and currently at a dead end. The landlord is on his neck to pay his rent and some other things I cant mention...

I am calling on fellow nairalanders to please help with either a job or web design offer.

He is based in Abuja in case you may wish to help.

He also has a skill that could be traded and that is web design. In a bid to help out, I brokered a deal with another nairalander on his behalf.

The nairalander is newacca. If you are an ardent follower of the Cananda Travel thread, you should know newacca commands and authority within that niche and he is the go-to guy for your travel info.

As a result of that, mybroadstreet.com was designed by this fellow.

I am calling on fellow nairalanders to help with a job. If you have business and you want a website for your business, this is a perfect time to get it done for dead cheap.

All you have to do is get your hosting from whogohost.com for at least 4k and then call on this dude to set the website up for as low as 5k. That is a total of 9k. Where else can you get such a deal?

Whogohost.com is naija's top rated hosting company.

Please help and with just 5 persons, he should be up on his feet within a few days.

If you also have a job which you can offer him, please do so.

Though I created a thread for web design offer, but some people were scared of getting scammed which is quite understood considering the level of scams on nairaland...

You can see the thread among the topics I have created, which was moved to the advert section.

Anyone willing to help can drop their message HERE live. If it's a website design job, please let's do it here for all eyes to see. This will make you know that it is not another scheme to exploit people but to help a fellow.

If you also know anyone that may need website kindly refer them here.

I pray as you do so, God will bless you abundantly.

5 Likes

Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by oshie(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2013
I lost hundredrs of thousands to Abayomi based on trust and respect I have for him.
Trust and respect because I attended his seminar years back and feel no fear of being cheated by him.
well those that have web design jobs should assist the young man.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks bro.

At least people will know this is not some made up epistle. I too would have fallen prey to Abayomi Aje but God saved me.

Nairalander, please help.

Also note, if you don't have the 9k, there is a cheaper package that can get your site up for 5k...

Regards.
oshie: I lost hundredrs of thousands to Abayomi based on trust and respect I have for him.
Trust and respect because I attended his seminar years back and feel no fear of being cheated by him.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
I have replied your PM
oshie: I lost hundredrs of thousands to Abayomi based on trust and respect I have for him.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Manweysabi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
It is well, even in the well.
He'll bounce back!
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by mastercee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2013
Nice Move OP! Its only God that can save us from these dark wolves.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks friends... We have to do what have to do.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by newacca: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
Life goes on... Let him pull himself together and move on with life. Cos life itself is a lesson. If anyone has any way of helping the guy,please go ahead.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by aieromon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Thanks friends... We have to do what have to do.

Kindly send me a PM.

Thanks
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
Done, Sir!
aieromon:

Kindly send me a PM.

Thanks
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by emailguru: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Let him pull himself together, be positive and life will be smooth for him again.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thank you, Sir! I am just doing my best.

He is not reeling in his predicament though, but he is fighting it!

Thanks for everyone that have shown interest and would like to help.

God bless you all
newacca: Life goes on... Let him pull himself together and move on with life. Cos life itself is a lesson. If anyone has any way of helping the guy,please go ahead.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks bro... God bless you.
emailguru: Let him pull himself together, be positive and life will be smooth for him again.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Only God, bro...
mastercee: Nice Move OP! Its only God that can save us from these dark wolves.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by surveyProf(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
I have just replied your PM, Sir.
aieromon:

Kindly send me a PM.

Thanks
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Noted... Keep an eye on it, sir.

Salute to our honorable scam buster!!!!
surveyProf: .
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by surveyProf(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Noted... Keep an eye on it, sir.

Salute to our honorable scam buster!!!!

Okay I will, As per Abayomi Aje, I learnt he is an ex- yahoo yahoo boy, he uses both nairaland.com I.D's Yommys01 and Chiddysville respectively, do you know him physically or seen him one on one? His phone numbers 08067470066, 07039824993.

Finally, he owns so many sites, like this is for employment runs, pcaranaconsults.com taken off, his photos are all over.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
I have never met him before, except via phone conversation.

Yes, he is an 'ex' yahoo guy so he claimed. I used to be an ardent reader of Nigeria's business paper- Success Digest Extra- back in 2010 and that was where an interview was done on him about success of his sold websites at flippa.com.

That interview really pulled traffic to him because the paper was widely read nation-wide. He did sell a couple of websites though.

It was from there that people started contacting him for website selling business. And before we knew what was happening, he started asking people to give him money to help them design site, write articles, drive traffic, sell the site and then pay people back.

That was the bait used... And so many people fell prey. What he did was to use the GOOD news to decieve people...

surveyProf:

Okay I will, As per Abayomi Aje, I learnt he is an ex- yahoo yahoo boy, he uses both nairaland.com I.D's Yommys01 and Chiddysville respectively, do you know him physically or seen him one on one? His phone numbers 08067470066, 07039824993.

Finally, he owns so many sites, like this is for employment runs, pcaranaconsults.com taken off, his photos are all over.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Happy Monday...
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello friends, please kindly help me thank mr aieromon for the kind gesture...

He gave 'a little hope' into the concern person's life yesterday.

God bless you sir and may your days be long with fruitful days ahead. No weapon fashioned against you or your family shall prosper.

Thanks and may God grant your heart desires.

Amen.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
I have a site that needs to be designed pretty quick so how do we go about it.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Can you send me and email? doyen2fine at gmail dot com

thank you.
lari03: I have a site that needs to be designed pretty quick so how do we go about it.
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
2s£xy:
Can you send me and email? doyen2fine at gmail dot com

thank you.
sent
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2013
Replied
lari03: sent
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by eherbal(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
God bless the samaritan. Good job you're doing there. May you never lack favor. As for anatomical aje, his misfortune will be celebrated by his enemies. I did read that success digest article back then and was kinda wondering if he'd ever turn a new leaf. Soldier will always be a soldier, leopard and it's spot. His nemesis is at his door now. The sweat of the people he fleeced will be his undoing. Once again sister, God bless the good samaritan cool

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2013
Thank you sir
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by LoveKing(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2013
i'm tired of hearing about this scammer - abayomi aje. what is he up to now? I can remember how he ate my money giving me shyt - and this was 2007 or 2008. Its been long this guy has been doing this
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na so we see am oh. Infact, he even lied to the referred person of this thread that his leg was about to be amputed, only for another friend and also a victim to informing that it is a lie cos Abayomi is often updating on tweeter...

What a life.
LoveKing: i'm tired of hearing about this scammer - abayomi aje. what is he up to now? I can remember how he ate my money giving me shyt - and this was 2007 or 2008. Its been long this guy has been doing this
Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by eherbal(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2013
2s£xy:
Na so we see am oh. Infact, he even lied to the referred person of this thread that his leg was about to be amputed, only for another friend and also a victim to informing that it is a lie cos Abayomi is often updating on tweeter...

What a life.
So Shall It Be With Him Ase Wa. Oro di Oro Agba. Ase Ti Guun, Be lo Se Mari...........

1 Like

Re: A Call For Help To A Fellow Nairalander... An Havoc Wreaked By Abayomi Aje. by delln(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2013
May God help us all. That is why I have always insisted that people follow their line of passion before they start think of starting a business. The reason why Abayomi Aje took advantage of people here is because lots of Nigerians are too lazy to do things for themselves. They prefer giving their money to someone to do things for them. This is unfortunate! Let every Nigerian learn from this, besides, there is nothing bad in getting a mentor, but let your mentor do the teaching while you put it into practice yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro For All Skin Types. / ‘nigeria’s Business Environment Yearning For Innovation / I Will Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Site,blog Or Your Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.