Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Emergency Flashing Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Emergency Flashing Issues (632 Views)

Flashing The Headlight What Does it Mean to you? / Acura Mdx Tech Package 2008 Model Showing Check Transmission With Flashing D / Help , Accura Mdx 2008 Showing Check Transmission With Flashing D (shift) Lever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency Flashing Issues by chikasin4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls house My car(toyota sienna 2000 model) suddenly stop flashing the emergency light each time I press the lock or unlock button of my remote control, but the lock and unlock works normally. What could be the cause. Siena and others pls help me out. Thank u
Re: Emergency Flashing Issues by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
chikasin4: Pls house My car(toyota sienna 2000 model) suddenly stop flashing the emergency light each time I press the lock or unlock button of my remote control, but the lock and unlock works normally. What could be the cause. Siena and others pls help me out. Thank u

are the indicators working? if there are check the relay that is if there using the same relay for hazards/indicators and central locking relay though i think that the central locking might have its own relay

dont forget to check the fuses as well
Re: Emergency Flashing Issues by chikasin4(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
ZIM DRILL:

are the indicators working? if there are check the relay that is if there using the same relay for hazards/indicators and central locking relay though i think that the central locking might have its own relay

dont forget to check the fuses as well

@Zim drill, I hv checked d fuse, then for the relays I dont know where to locate it.meamwhile all d locks are working fine just dat it did not show any flashing when d remote button is pressed. It suddently develop dis problem. Any idea pls
Re: Emergency Flashing Issues by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:32am On Jul 08, 2013
chikasin4:

@Zim drill, I hv checked d fuse, then for the relays I dont know where to locate it.meamwhile all d locks are working fine just dat it did not show any flashing when d remote button is pressed. It suddently develop dis problem. Any idea pls

If you got the owners manual it should point were relays are if you dont, simple just google
And you find the directions to the relay

(1) (Reply)

Am Having Issues With My Car, I Need Advise, Please. / 1999 Toyota Sienna Engine / Body Trims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.