Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Frosbel Is Highly Questionable - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frosbel Is Highly Questionable (6868 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2013
DrummaBoy: ^I second you Kun on that submission

I have been accused of being a disciple of frosbel, Well I am yet to be convinced on his position on trinity and hell but I like his attitude to things and I detest the self righteousness of his detractors: chief among them Olaadegbu, Image and Bidam

Frosbel allows freedom of thoughts. He allows U to disagree with him

Unlike his detractors he doesn't judge or treaten U with hell

He is a patient teacher. Check the thread he was teaching or contending with one chukwuebem or so

He is passionate. Following his experience with the Apostolic faith; he wants others to know truth for themselves

Frosbel represent the kind of people God is raising in this end times: Christians without walls: Not hedged in and shackled down in the prison of religion.

Frosbel loves God and truly out to discriminate doctrine. May God fill our ranks with more of him.

Amen.

What you have said is simply your own views about frosbel and i tell you it doesnt hold any water. Did God tell you that frosbel represents the kind of people he is raising? Be sure of your words o. All these applause you people are giving here are meaningless and even makes the whole thing look political and man-made. This is not different from what we see in the political field. Now you are liberating men from church traditions(which you claim) and re-directing them to frosbel's traditions. Again most of the things you have listed about frosbel's attitude here are simply lies in my view.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Pastor Kun: Evidently Frosbel as ruffled a lot of feathers and exposed a lot of heresy being practised/taught in the name of christianity. It's no surprise he is being persecuted, it comes with the territory.

@Frosbel
Keep up the good work and may God continue to give you wisdom.

Your own words. What matters is what God says of him or any of us here. You people are just displaying your I-know-it-all attitude here which of course is the fruits of the flesh. If after all these display you are not told- "well done thou good and faithful servant" at the end of the day then you are of all men most miserable.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2013
bizmahn: Is frosbel the final authority in christianity? Is he the only one that reads and comprehends the bible morethan all? Does it not occur to you that mr frosbel opposes what thousands of reputable people of God from the time of the apostles till now believed,preached,or even died for. To mention but a few such men like Charles finney,John wesley,John Knox,David Brainerd,Jonathan Edwards,Hudson Taylor, John'praying' Hyde,Smith wigglesworth,John Lake,Charles price,F.F Bosworth and a thousand others.Men that lived far more holy lives than frosbel or any of us can easily muster today,men that shook kingdoms,won millions of souls to christ,caused nationwide spiritual awakenings of prayer and righteousness,healed millions of incurable sick people,fasted & prayed far more,suffered far more for christ than many today can bear,some saw the Lord Jesus & holy angels face to face several times in their lifetime,some even sealed their faith with their blood in matyrdom.
Most of these men preached and upheld most of what Mr frosbel calls heresy today.At least all of them fully upheld the hell & eternal torment doctrine as the apostles of christ did but of which mr frosbel twists the scriptures regarding this matter to his fancy just because he belongs to the brand of christians that cannot bear to see a loving father rewarding sin & willful disobedience. I ask again Is frosbel the final authority?

Frosbel is not the final authority and no one is. The Holy Spirit is the final authority. I think we should go into serious prayer against all wrong teachings. Wrong teachings in this nairaland, Wrong teachings in our churches, wrong teachings or misunderstanding of the scripture in each of us. May God destroy them and set us free from anyone that is in us.(its not just a frosbel thing in my own view). Everybody is claiming he is on the right track here but its only God that knows who is really right and who is wrong. We are not perfect so i will believe that we all have both the right and the wrong teachings in us and thats why this prayer is neccessary. Remember, we all will give account of whatever interpretations we give to the scriptures in our churches and here. What a horrible end it will be for anyone to miss heaven because of false teachings. We need to pray for pastors in our individual churches o. God is not a respecter of persons. Apostle Peter said it. Satan seems to be having upper hands having kept us busy here quarreling with ourselves. Am not saying people should not question a teaching but what am seeing us do mostly here is to quarrel(and i ve failed woefully in this regard too). My apologies to anyone i ve offended here pls. I am sorry everyone. The unbelievers are even making a scorn of us brethren. Let us stop and think. I believe this was what Jesus saw and told us to love one another. When we love one another we can pray for one another, when we pray for one another the word of God will be rightly divided because satan will have no room to operate rather the spirit of God will take charge and more souls will be won for Jesus. Please lets take this prayer request seriously. ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS AND NOT US OR OUR BIBLE KNOWLEDGE DEXTERITY. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2013
alexleo:

Frosbel is not the final authority and no one is. The Holy Spirit is the final authority. I think we should go into serious prayer against all wrong teachings. Wrong teachings in this nairaland, Wrong teachings in our churches, wrong teachings or misunderstanding of the scripture in each of us. May God destroy them and set us free from anyone that is in us.(its not just a frosbel thing in my own view). Everybody is claiming he is on the right track here but its only God that knows who is really right and who is wrong. We are not perfect so i will believe that we all have both the right and the wrong teachings in us and thats why this prayer is neccessary. Remember, we all will give account of whatever interpretations we give to the scriptures in our churches and here. What a horrible end it will be for anyone to miss heaven because of false teachings. We need to pray for pastors in our individual churches o. God is not a respecter of persons. Apostle Peter said it. Satan seems to be having upper hands having kept us busy here quarreling with ourselves. Am not saying people should not question a teaching but what am seeing us do mostly here is to quarrel(and i ve failed woefully in this regard too). My apologies to anyone i ve offended here pls. I am sorry everyone. The unbelievers are even making a scorn of us brethren. Let us stop and think. I believe this was what Jesus saw and told us to love one another. When we love one another we can pray for one another, when we pray for one another the word of God will be rightly divided because satan will have no room to operate rather the spirit of God will take charge and more souls will be won for Jesus. Please lets take this prayer request seriously. ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS AND NOT US OR OUR BIBLE KNOWLEDGE DEXTERITY. God bless you all.

Guy.. you made my morning, in fact, my stomach is full, I am no longer hungry to post.. you have said it all
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2013
@Alexeo, thanks for your comments, like I have always said, anything anyone says here including me must be subject to the testing of the word of GOD.

Many of us are not pastors or teachers, we are simply bible students who are now studying the bible diligently as commanded in scripture, rather than follow men blindly just because we think they are GOD's representatives on earth.

Someone said recently that a healthy church or fellowship is a place where no one is 100% right , we can all ask questions and examine the scriptures to ensure that we are on the right path.

While many churches condemn ISLAM and the CATHOLIC church, they tend to follow the same way of stifling debate, refusing to allow their authority or doctrine be questioned and slandering anyone who does not comply.

We are all brethren, Peter and Paul debated on issues but never insulted or slandered each other , that is the true mark of Christianity - LOVE.

I also apologise for my sometimes over passionate and harsh ways of making my points known, may GOD help us all and give us wisdom in abundance.

Unfortunately there will be those among us who are called Christians but who will continue to lay sole claim to the truth and slander others who refuse to tow their line, to such , we will continue to enlighten.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

the funny thing is sinners loved Jesus while the religious pharisees and their hypocritical followers hated him. The hypocrites followed Jesus all over condemning him for eating and drinking with sinners, finding fault with almost everything he did etc. No different to the religious today.

We are not here to please the religious, we are here to call sinners to repentance and to come into the kingdom , free from the burden of religion and the hypocrisy of tradition.

Strong delusion will not let you see with the eyes of eternity. Listen to the warnings Jesus gives to people like you today:

"Woe to you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets"
(Luke 6:26)
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2013
pointblank 321:

I have had a lot of discussions with muslims and atheists on this site. I discovered they all like frosbel's kind of Chritianity.

When unbelievers begin to like your type of Christianity, it shows you are not different from them. Something must be wrong with you.

They like his kind of "Christianity" because he is doing their dirty job for them. Don't you realise that atheists, muslims and cults like the JW's don't have much to do since frosbel has been championing their cause?

3 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2013
Pygru:

John 15vs19
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you

Right on point. Those who speak about "the love of Jesus" but refuse to preach the gospel of love revealed in the bloodied cross, will have the smile of the world. Their listeners, as we can see in those lemming frosbel and his likes, will have itching ears and they are more than pleased to have them scratched with a soft gospel. They are of the world; they speak of the world and the world gladly hears them. Jesus gave warning to those who fall into this subtle trap. "Woe to you, when all men shall speak well of you!"
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by loveroftruth: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2013
bizmahn: Is frosbel the final authority in christianity? Is he the only one that reads and comprehends the bible morethan all? Does it not occur to you that mr frosbel opposes what thousands of reputable people of God from the time of the apostles till now believed,preached,or even died for. To mention but a few such men like Charles finney,John wesley,John Knox,David Brainerd,Jonathan Edwards,Hudson Taylor, John'praying' Hyde,Smith wigglesworth,John Lake,Charles price,F.F Bosworth and a thousand others.Men that lived far more holy lives than frosbel or any of us can easily muster today,men that shook kingdoms,won millions of souls to christ,caused nationwide spiritual awakenings of prayer and righteousness,healed millions of incurable sick people,fasted & prayed far more,suffered far more for christ than many today can bear,some saw the Lord Jesus & holy angels face to face several times in their lifetime,some even sealed their faith with their blood in matyrdom.
Most of these men preached and upheld most of what Mr frosbel calls heresy today.At least all of them fully upheld the hell & eternal torment doctrine as the apostles of christ did but of which mr frosbel twists the scriptures regarding this matter to his fancy just because he belongs to the brand of christians that cannot bear to see a loving father rewarding sin & willful disobedience. I ask again Is frosbel the final authority?

Those people you just name up there ^, are they the apostles of christ ?

Who told you that christ apostles taught "hell" fire teaching ?

Does frosbel not consistently point out his teaching from the bible on this matter of hell ?

You could not even quote a single scripture rather wrote down the names of people.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you workers of lawlessness". (Matthew 7:21-23).

^

keep following men because of powerfull works e concern you!

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Pygru: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel: @Alexeo, thanks for your comments, like I have always said, anything anyone says here including me must be subject to the testing of the word of GOD.

Many of us are not pastors or teachers, we are simply bible students who are now studying the bible diligently as commanded in scripture, rather than follow men blindly just because we think they are GOD's representatives on earth.

Someone said recently that a healthy church or fellowship is a place where no one is 100% right , we can all ask questions and examine the scriptures to ensure that we are on the right path.

While many churches condemn ISLAM and the CATHOLIC church, they tend to follow the same way of stifling debate, refusing to allow their authority or doctrine be questioned and slandering anyone who does not comply.

We are all brethren, Peter and Paul debated on issues but never insulted or slandered each other , that is the true mark of Christianity - LOVE.

I also apologise for my sometimes over passionate and harsh ways of making my points known, may GOD help us all and give us wisdom in abundance.

Unfortunately there will be those among us who are called Christians but who will continue to lay sole claim to the truth and slander others who refuse to tow their line, to such , we will continue to enlighten.

smiley
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Pygru:
grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Pygru, I have told you to stop stalking me , lol.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Strong delusion will not let you see with the eyes of eternity. Listen to the warnings Jesus gives to people like you today:

(Luke 6:26) Woe to you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets

@OLA.. pardon me,but you seem to just pull out any verse in the Bible and take it out of context. i respect your resilience when it comes to pushing your point through and I noticed that you have NEVER (I mean NEVARrrr) considered any views contrary to your opinion no matter how slant your views usually are.

I noticed through this roforofo fight with frosbel you have been stringing verse after verse and creating your own purpose for it. this stinks and I thought I'd let you know, but what does it matter, you won't consider it anyway, it is your way or the highway.

FYI.. below is the context covering the verse you just quoted. see if it is purposed for your intentions stated above about @frosbel BTW, , what do you mean by EYES OF ETERNITY

Luke 6: 24-26 But woe to you that are rich! for you have received your consolation. Woe to you that are full! for you shall hunger. Woe to you that laugh now! for you shall mourn and weep. Woe to you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
loveroftruth:

Those people you just name up there ^, are they the apostles of christ ?

Who told you that christ apostles taught "hell" fire teaching ?

Does frosbel not consistently point out his teaching from the bible on this matter of hell ?

You could not even quote a single scripture rather wrote down the names of people.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you workers of lawlessness". (Matthew 7:21-23).

^

keep following men because of powerfull works e concern you!

If you've not been following men like frosbel you would have known what Jesus Christ and His apostles said about hell.

Listen to what Jesus and the apostles said about eternal torment:

"I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"
(Rev. 1:18) The Evidence Bible.

There are three words translated "hell" in Scripture:

Gehenna (Greek): The place of punishment (Matthew 5:22,29; 10:28; and James 3:6)

Hades (Greek): The abode of the dead (Matthew 11:23; 16:18, Luke 16:23; Acts 2:27)

Sheol (Hebrew): The grave (Psalm 9:17; 16:10)

There are those who accept that hell is a place of punishment, but believe that the punishment is to be annihilated—to cease conscious existence. They can’t conceive that the punishment of the wicked will be conscious and eternal. If they are correct, then a man like Adolph Hitler, who was responsible for the deaths of millions, is being "punished" merely with eternal sleep. His fate is simply to return to the non-existent state he was in before he was born, where he doesn’t even know that he is being punished.

However, Scripture paints a different story. The rich man who found himself in hell (Luke 16:19–31) was conscious. He was able to feel pain, to thirst, and to experience remorse. He wasn’t asleep in the grave; he was in a place of "torment." If hell is a place of knowing nothing or a reference to the grave into which we go at death, Jesus' statements about hell make no sense. He said that if your hand, foot, or eye causes you to sin, it would be better to remove it than to:

"go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched"
(Mark 9:43–48 ).

The Bible refers to the fate of the unsaved with such fearful words as the following:

"Shame and everlasting contempt"
(Daniel 12:2)

"Everlasting punishment"
(Mathew 25:46)

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth"
(Matthew 24:51)

"Fire unquenchable"
(Luke 3:17)

"Indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish"
(Romans 2:8,9)

"Everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord"
(2 Thessalonians 1:9)

"Eternal fire...the blackness of darkness for ever"
(Jude 7,13)

Revelation 14:10,11 tells us the final, eternal destiny of the sinner:

"He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone...the smoke of their torment ascended up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night."

If you are not contumacious and stubborn in heart or have hatred for the gospel and the name of Christ you will simply put your argument aside and flee from the wrath of God to come and repent.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2013
^^^

Jesus Christ has the keys to Hades and Death.

On the last day he will unlock the righteous from their graves, release them from the curse of death and give unto them eternal life.

That's all this means.

Unfortunately , you keep rehashing the line of false pagan tradition which has been debunked time and time again.

smiley
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by tuniski: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Pygru:

John 15vs19
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you
Then that confirms the Islamic world, the most persecuted people in the world today!!!!!
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Jesus Christ has the keys to Hades and Death.

On the last day he will unlock the righteous from their graves, release them from the curse of death and give unto them eternal life.

That's all this means.

Unfortunately , you keep rehashing the line of false pagan tradition which has been debunked time and time again.

smiley

Do you have eternal life? You must answer this question otherwise you are confirming your mission on NL to be a charlatan.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Do you have eternal life? You must answer this question otherwise you are confirming your mission on NL to be a charlatan.

The Lord knows those who are his and it is him that determines who is his or not, not presumptuous hypocrites like you.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by DrummaBoy(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2013
I am surprised that Alexleo and co think we are here to praise Frosbel. On the contrary, we would notice that there has been more criticism of frosbel on this thread than praise. The OP itself was a scathing critic and maligning of frosbel's person.

For the individual who says atheist and sinners like frosbel, that is further proof of his Christlikeness.

Religion crucified Jesus and it will continue to crucify those like him that dare to challenge the status quo. The bible said ordinary people listened to Jesus gladly. Tax collectors and sinners received him into their homes. They felt comfortable with him. The prostitute that broke the alabaster box carresed his feet with freedom, something the Pharisee could not stand and it is not suprising that modern day pharisees detest people like Jesus.

The core of frosbel teaching is a call to freedom. It is a biblical call. Those in the zoo of churches, in Tuned Bakare words, cannot stand that kind of theology.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

The Lord knows those who are his and it is him that determines who is his or not, not presumptuous hypocrites like you.

smiley

You should have quoted the whole verse to see where you stand.

"Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal, The Lord knows them that are His. And let every one that names the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (2 Timothy 2:19).

Yes the Lord knows those who are His so do you. We can also know by the fruit you produce. You may make a profession of the Christian faith but if you are deficient in biblical repentance and you lack genuine contrition for sin you can then be certain that you are a false convert. You may deceive a lot of folks here but only God truly knows those who love Him and the Bible warns that He will sort out the true converts from the false on the Day of Judgment. All hypocrites will end up in hell:

"And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth"
(Matthew 24:51).

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
DrummaBoy: I am surprised that Alexleo and co think we are here to praise Frosbel. On the contrary, we would notice that there has been more criticism of frosbel on this thread than praise. The OP itself was a scathing critic and maligning of frosbel's person.

For the individual who says atheist and sinners like frosbel, that is further proof of his Christlikeness.

Religion crucified Jesus and it will continue to crucify those like him that dare to challenge the status quo. The bible said ordinary people listened to Jesus gladly. Tax collectors and sinners received him into their homes. They felt comfortable with him. The prostitute that broke the alabaster box carresed his feet with freedom, something the Pharisee could not stand and it is not suprising that modern day pharisees detest people like Jesus.

The core of frosbel teaching is a call to freedom. It is a biblical call. Those in the zoo of churches, in Tuned Bakare words, cannot stand that kind of theology.
let me get this right please, sinners that i know that liked Jesus became his followers, name any. The sinners that remained crucified Him. Where are the sinners that like frosb and what has it profited them? There are many sinners that like musicians, football stars, fashola and jonathan. Bros, is that a proof of their christiness or whatever?

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

On the contrary we have rejected the Cults and their Teachings and have decided to follow the word of GOD.

wc world of God u dey follow? ur twister version?

3 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by DrummaBoy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Image123:
let me get this right please, sinners that i know that liked Jesus became his followers, name any. The sinners that remained crucified Him. Where are the sinners that like frosb and what has it profited them? There are many sinners that like musicians, football stars, fashola and jonathan. Bros, is that a proof of their christiness or whatever?

I made scriptural references. You could make yours too. That is, show us here that every sinner who listened to Jesus came to accept him as Lord.

The truth is that everyone hates religious hypocrites except the hypocrites themselves. Those you call sinners (but whom Jesus said he came for, but left the "righteous" their self righteousness) can see beyond the facade of the religious garbs you put on. They know it when they have met a truly righteous man and they detest hypocrites.

Image, you may fill in the blanks and find out where you belong.

5 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Image123(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
yawns @the drummer boy

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2013
alexleo:

Bro,Jesus & the holy spirit remain the final authority & not anyone else.If you read the thread thoroughly you'll see were I answered frosbel that I simply had to use those names of exemplary christians because if I use scripture or suggest holy spirit everybody including frosbel have their own mangled interpretation of scripture & holy spirit.My litmus test for genuine christianity & true scripural interpretation is
1.IF IT REPELS SIN & "PROPELS" PEOPLE TOWARDS SINLESS RIGHTEOUNESS,PURITY & SANCTITY.
This is the central theme of the bible from Genesis to Revelation.If anyone ever claims he has the holy ghost, match his scriptural interpretation with the above & you will never miss it.If you can demystify frosbel, you'll observe that he only names BIBLE,JESUS,HOLY SPIRIT only as camouflage & decoy to present contrary teaches that encourages sin by making sin of no consequence at all.Annihiliation doctrine for instance simply says satan,demons & steel hardened sinners have absolutely nothing to loose at the tail end of life & yet frosbel flags its only JESUS,BIBLE,HOLY SPIRIT while yet teaching such things.Can't you discern what's happening?
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by bizmahn: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2013
DrummaBoy: I am surprised that Alexleo and co think we are here to praise Frosbel.
Prescisely what you've always done & yet doing now

DrummaBoy: For the individual who says atheist and sinners like frosbel, that is further proof of his Christlikeness.
christlikesness to you & your fellow frosbelites & not to true christians

DrummaBoy: Religion crucified Jesus and it will continue to crucify those like him that dare to challenge the status quo.
False religion of the type you & frosbel potray crucified Jesus before & yet now openly on nairaland.
DrummaBoy: The bible said ordinary people listened to Jesus gladly. Tax collectors and sinners received him into their homes.
The bible never said Jesus encouraged them to sin like your dad frosbel does with his erronous teachings.
DrummaBoy: They felt comfortable with him. The prostitute that broke the alabaster box carresed his feet with freedom,
Not in lewd carressing freedom but in deep remorse,repentance,penitence for sins
DrummaBoy: something the Pharisee could not stand and it is not suprising that modern day pharisees detest people like Jesus.
like your daddy frosbel does with his lethal satan inspired false teachings.

DrummaBoy: The core of frosbel teaching is a call to freedom.
To indulge in sin with nothing to loose but annihiliation sleep at the end.
DrummaBoy: It is a biblical call. Those in the zoo of churches, in Tuned Bakare words, cannot stand that kind of theology.
Is bakare an ambassador of sinless sanctity that true christianity propels? If no, Then he's nobody.

1 Like

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

Guy.. you made my morning, in fact, my stomach is full, I am no longer hungry to post.. you have said it all

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by alexleo(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2013
bizmahn:

Bro,Jesus & the holy spirit remain the final authority & not anyone else.If you read the thread thoroughly you'll see were I answered frosbel that I simply had to use those names of exemplary christians because if I use scripture or suggest holy spirit everybody including frosbel have their own mangled interpretation of scripture & holy spirit.My litmus test for genuine christianity & true scripural interpretation is
1.IF IT REPELS SIN & "PROPELS" PEOPLE TOWARDS SINLESS RIGHTEOUNESS,PURITY & SANCTITY.
This is the central theme of the bible from Genesis to Revelation.If anyone ever claims he has the holy ghost, match his scriptural interpretation with the above & you will never miss it.If you can demystify frosbel, you'll observe that he only names BIBLE,JESUS,HOLY SPIRIT only as camouflage & decoy to present contrary teaches that encourages sin by making sin of no consequence at all.Annihiliation doctrine for instance simply says satan,demons & steel hardened sinners have absolutely nothing to loose at the tail end of life & yet frosbel flags its only JESUS,BIBLE,HOLY SPIRIT while yet teaching such things.Can't you discern what's happening?

Thanks dear. Now the summary of what am saying is that we should pray against false doctrines that it may crumble. Both the one in us, the one in other people and the one in churches. We have talked at length to each other but neither has frosbel and his team been converted to our side nor we converted to their side. But when we pray and God destroys false teachings you ll see people being conviced about the truth of issues raised here. If we dwell more on talk and less in prayer then no positive result will come out. Remember that the weapons of our warfare are NOT CANAL. Am always interested in positive results in whatever am doing and always look for the best way to achieve the result than recycling my approach even when it has not yielded any good result. We must be filled with love for one another to pray for one another. We must be humble enough before God in our prayers. While presenting other people and churches before him to deliver them from false teachings we must also present ourselves to be delivered from any that he finds in us.

2 Likes

Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
bizmahn:

Prescisely what you've always done & yet doing now

christlikesness to you & your fellow frosbelites & not to true christians

False religion of the type you & frosbel potray crucified Jesus before & yet now openly on nairaland.

The bible never said Jesus encouraged them to sin like your dad frosbel does with his erronous teachings.

Not in lewd carressing freedom but in deep remorse,repentance,penitence for sins
like your daddy frosbel does with his lethal satan inspired false teachings.

To indulge in sin with nothing to loose but annihiliation sleep at the end.

Is bakare an ambassador of sinless sanctity that true christianity propels? If no, Then he's nobody.

God bless you for nailing it. There are still some discerning Christians in the house.
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Image123:

There is still hope that he may one day get it. undecided
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
bizmahn:

Frosbel fanboys crying out loud.Your daddy in error is being persecuted.God will not cease to expose & frustrate all the shameless false christians & teachers on this forum.You bring reproach to the name of christ & populate hell with innocent souls by false teaching.God will answer you by Himself not just me.

Succint. wink
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Image123:

yawns @the drummer boy

grin grin grin
Re: Frosbel Is Highly Questionable by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
bizmahn:

Frosbel fanboys crying out loud.Your daddy in error is being persecuted.God will not cease to expose & frustrate all the shameless false christians & teachers on this forum.You bring reproach to the name of christ & populate hell with innocent souls by false teaching.God will answer you by Himself not just me.

Let's see what our beloved Bizmahn and his fanboys believe in :

1. 3 gods - Trinity or polytheism.
2. Their 'god' is a sadist who derives glory and pleasure from watching 80% of humanity tortured forever and ever
3. Tithe fraud.
4. Diabolical visions of hell and heaven with out of body witchcraft experiences.
5. Constant casting out of demons among so called believers , even among the so called 'holy' ones.
6. Legalism and focus on outward dress, food and drink.
7. Hypocrisy - say one thing do another, one rule for the elite another one for the sheeple.

I could go on and on, but let me stop here for now.

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Year Old Girls' Revelation For Nigerian 'men Of God' / Who Are Those Going To Hell. Almost All Christains Will Be Traveling To Hell / Let The Best Come Out Of You – Dr. Mike Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.