Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) (19283 Views)

I Love My Country - Tunji Oyelana Written By Wole Soyinka / Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? / Wizkid - Love My Baby (remix) - Super Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by b0y(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Utter crap!!! nothin personal. "i love my country" and dats all Like seriously shocked shocked undecided undecided . Well they say money answereth all things and i think this is just an example of it. To think Moe Musa did the video directing...dang! i must be rich..
Overall, Thumbs Down

Well who cares? its Otedola's daughter dammit! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
Me no likey.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by daywatcher: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
oloshi..you want use daddy's name deceive us abi? which kind afrobeat is this..where are the drum or beats that make it AFRICANS? You love your country because it makes you and your family money to leave the high life abi? shior

What pains me is that, still she will come naija and nobody will question her wealth or the corrupt practices of her father. Total impunity.

Sango fire the person that say I am hating them and their hustle.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Olaone1: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
How she no go like am? undecided
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by muumuu(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
she is not big in the uk o,lie lie op...this is a female davido
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
She try sha not that she needs to work.

Anybody whose daddy made billions from "oyel" subsidy and can gallivant the whole world has many reasons to love her country.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
muumuu: she is not big in the uk o,lie lie op...this is a female davido

undecided what is this one saying?
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by olaheavy1: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
First off, the song, the lyric and the style are not original! She stole them from Wole Soyinka's album, "Ethical Revolution," the very album whose video was confiscated by Buhari and Idiagbon in the early '80s. This Otedola girl should have given credit to the erudite Professor of English Literature, but sadly she passed it off as her own original creation. Tha's tantamount to plagiarism; in other words, stealing.

Also, she titled it "... featuring Tunji Oyelana." Personally, I could only see the respected crooner, Uncle Tunji Oyelana, in not more than one card in the picture.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by brownsug(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
zumarock9: spit on thread and walk out.
beef
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by dorox(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
I couldn't take the torture any longer, so I stopped the song cacophony. It was doing my head in.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by olaheavy1: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
yuzedo: You mean that murderous criminal? shocked The same one that gave Farouk bribe in the "yarrcraft" at the "yarrport" (otedola's amala accent) undecided

Soooooooooo wuz her numba?? tongue
Methinks, it sounds more like "oyel" and "unbllerra" (Nzeribe's apuu accent). Go figure!
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Rastamann: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Red-Light:
This girl is cute shocked shocked smiley kiss

Na mixed blood she be na!
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
is this a joke or what ? angry
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Rastamann: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: She go soon release another song titled "The subsidy bribe money"
No be she tak say make ya pap too no enjoy subsidy money o! Leff mata for the girl o!

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by donyusy: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Shay gov. amosun dey troway parry ni abi wetin dey hppn wey amosun dey share champaign
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by bhidex007: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
If you know how we dey hustle to chop 4 street here...you go change song
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by goingsolo: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
zumarock9: spit on thread and walk out.

I can't stop laughing off my ASS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by denzel2009: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na her dad go single-handedly buy her album.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by deols(f): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Has she met her mother?

or was she not the one whose custody was being debated?
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by oboy3(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
Soon,she go do remix with terry g 'i love oil money'
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
IF I JAM DIS BABE
I MUST MAKE SURE SAY
I GIVE AM BELLE
SECURE MY FUTURE
FOLLOW HER PAPA
CHOP OYEL MONI

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by dnative(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
If this is music then pigs do fly. #senseless
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by redcliff: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
sandysprax:

But is that really music?

If this can be classified & accepted as music, then I fear for the future of music.

[size=14pt]Its the UK kinda techno sound. Well, lets see how it does for her here although i am not predicting a bright future for it.[/size]
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Babzilla: IF I JAM DIS BABE
I MUST MAKE SURE SAY
I GIVE AM BELLE
SECURE MY FUTURE
FOLLOW HER PAPA
CHOP OYEL MONI

Why you think say her papa carry am go London?
Him no say 9ja boys dey vex!
No dulling.....
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by solomon111(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yeah right.
I am sure she wouldn't be able to locate Nigeria on the map.
#fakeNigerian.com#
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by DoffMan2: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Rw63XebHBtA/Udlx7bThVXI/AAAAAAAB0pQ/nnDiNlx6sbM/s1600/cuppy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-z1QXP5lccV0/Udlx75aozRI/AAAAAAAB0pY/JrzA_zRpIZU/s1600/cuppy2.jpg[/img]

Florence Otedola aka Cuppy is the UK based Celebrity DJ and daughter of Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola. She is big in London and also plays regularly in Dubai and Paris.

This single is the first from her upcoming EP, titled “NeoAfrobeats”, which will also feature collaborations from other Nigerian and International artistes. See her music video for 'I Love My Country'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacP-6gwz0A&feature=player_embedded

Celebrity DJ in london? I honestly have never heard of her before! But maybe with some "Otedollars", I could be convinced otherwise. wink
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by dewalexify(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
this is basically a remix of the song written by wole sonyinka.. kudos gal i feel the mix
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by aaidel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
i would love my country also if i lived in the laps of luxury far away from the reality of it, and also if said country decided to keep dashing my father billions for supplying nothing
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by adenitemi: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Cuppy...All I heard was "I LOVE OIL MONEY..." and some beats! I also heard "NA INSIDE AM I GO LIVE AND DIE"...did she mean that? undecided
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by obowunmi(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Did she pay the kids in the video? I hope they didn't work for free. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid - Ginger Feat. Burna Boy ( Official Video) / Should I Use My Real Name Or A Nickname As My Stage Name? Please Help / DOWNOAD VIDEO : R2bees Ft Wizkid - Slow Down [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.