Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue (2072 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : House Plenary Session Degenerates Into Fist-cuff (PHOTO) / Jonathan Govt Incurs N5trn Domestic Debt In Five Years / "degenerates Pound Our Polity Polluted" By Chidi Anthony Opara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue by bloggernaija: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is normal. All that is required is turn around minatenance or mass replace replacements..
However ,considering the sheer number of area competing for funding, my guess is that the Lagos state government will try to get as much use out of these buses ,then discard them.
Re: Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue by stevecantrell: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
ckkris: Just like Amechi in Rivers. Fashola abandons his charge, to save money to remove President Jonathan. When people petition EFCC they will say its witch hunting .

Re: Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue by awodman: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
bloggernaija: This is normal. All that is required is turn around minatenance or mass replace replacements..
However ,considering the sheer number of area competing for funding, my guess is that the Lagos state government will try to get as much use out of these buses ,then discard them.
It is NOT normal...

1 Like

Re: Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue by Symphony007: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
jmaine:

I understood your post very transparently bruv, you Amaechi "rebuttal" referencing did not capture my grouse with your post,hinged on your preference for the long lasting gas powered transit busses utilized in Canada

Let me highlight what i focussed on in your post. . .

We were talking about the decaying BRT system and you brought in the angle of the myopism of Fashola not importing gas powered buses which has a life span of 30 years unlike the current petrol/diesel powered busses currently suffering due to poor maintainance .
and you expect me to to give credence to you focusing on parts of my post, not the whole package?
Re: Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue by jmaine: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Symphony007: and you expect me to to give credence to you focusing on parts of my post, not the whole package?

Another funny attempt.

Giving me credence does not in any way affect your confident and erroneous assertion i highlighted ;an highlight you stylishly failed to address . .

All I see is one trying to obscure a blur with an unconvincing position . . .

Lets not derail the thread, case rested . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Lose Rivers Votes: 19 PDP Aspirants Vow / We Will Arrest And Prosecute Obasanjo - Minister Of Police Affairs / Buhari..fake Medical Report Forged And Issued By The Liers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.