Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date (32939 Views)

Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by stevebent(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2013

The Samsung Galaxy S5rumors, possible specs and expected price has surfaced. Samsung Galaxy Flaships have been critised by many for their use of “Plastic” which to them, gives it a “cheap feeling” Hence, Samsung as optedfor Aluminium design much like the HTC One. Rumors also has it that thesamsung galaxy s5is to come with a technology that enables users to fold it due to its large 5.0inches screen.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs
Samsung Galaxy S5 is expected to pack high level technology owing to the fact that Apple, HTC and Sony being the close competitor also plans to launch their flagships next year.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Design
As stated above, the Samsung galaxy s5 will be graced with aluminium design giving it a premium build..for which the Galaxy’s line has been criticized.
Samsung Galaxy S5The Samsung Galaxy S5 has been rumoured to have a 16 mega pixel camera which HTC has madeus understand that numbers aren’t quality.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Date
The flagship is expected to launch in 2014, as is the tradition of Samsung to leave a gap of one year. They wouldn’t want to cut sales of the s4..would they?

Samsung Galaxy S5 Price
As a high end phone, we expect the price range to fall between $600 to $700 which is very costly if you ask me..
What do you think of this great smartphone? Will Apple still control the smartphone market ?
http://techlatch.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-specs-rumors-and-release-date/
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by CLASSMAN: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
IF TRUE MAKE THEM COOL DOWN NOW SHEBI S4 JUST COME OUT WAY BOYS STILL DAY GATHER MONEY TO BUY NA IM THEM WAN RELEASE S5 AGIAN

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by ciphoenix: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
It had better come with bay trail

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
S5 ?

I just got a S3. I GIVE UP !!!
angry angry

24 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by HonKontigi: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Just when i am preparing to buy S4. I hav changed my mind. I will buy when S10 comes out Q4 2014.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
I wont be impress with technology if i cant download food
Please is the new Samsung Galaxy downloading food, or will i be able to call Master Jesus from it to reserve a place for me in heaven

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by infobiz9ja(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'm still rocking my S4 so i don't think i need to worry much about S5 for now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by NEROSKY(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
Android for life,,, but which year i go use this kind phone

*goes back to operating my Sony xperia U* #team Sony #team android

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by albacete(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
when i'm still saving for s4? These guys no well.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by supaeagles(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is this phone still big like plasma TV ?? (phablet)

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
sexymoma: I wont be impress with technology if i cant download food
lol! I agree
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
#Team iPhone cool cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by igbsam(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
That's it, I give up.....Am tired of trying to meet up with all this latest technology. Wetin sef, I just manage buy my s3 last week after 8months of gathering the money, i even dey think of buying s4 to meet up now na s5 dey come out ? Na who una go kill una dey find. Na una sabi business pass abi.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by NEROSKY(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please is the new Samsung Galaxy downloading food, or will i be able to Master Jesus from it to reserve a place for me in heaven
Most u comment
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by IleIfe2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by 50calibre(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
wow! wow!! wow!!! Hold up, it's barely 4 months S4 was launched, and now they are talking of S5?

Until people wake up and realise they are being taken for a ride, these big tech companies would continue to smile to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by twentyk(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
He be like say all this phone maker dey mad.everyday new fone Wetin happen gan sef.the one wey I buy for ladipo last Thursday I neva pay my d money wey I borrow finish.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by sexymoma(f): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
NEROSKY:
Most u comment
Most you quote ma words.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
samsung is confused... una dey find who to kill abi!?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Azmarie(f): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
adaobi123: S5 ?

I just got a S3. I GIVE UP !!!
angry angry

Lmfao I feel your pain smiley
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by valicious1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
$700 to buy jst one phone Will it connect me to my granfada(rip) 2 know why he waz heartless enuff to will 8plots to uncle tom & jst 2plots to my papa ..... abi na scam my papa wan play me. Smh

28 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
My tecno rocks!!

#justpassing

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
valicious1: $700 to buy jst one phone Will it connect me to my granfada(rip) 2 know why he waz heartless enuff to will 8plots to uncle tom & jst 2plots to my papa ..... abi na scam my papa wan play me. Smh
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by caukerzee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please is the new Samsung Galaxy downloading food, or will i be able to Master Jesus from it to reserve a place for me in heaven
Perfect, since they were not trying to impress you either.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
caukerzee: Perfect, since they were not trying to impress you either.

They were trying to impress everyone and anyone . . . Else, they wont be in the market oh cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by caukerzee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Samsung did not announce this. This is just speculation from a tech website. This shouldn't have made the FP + the headline is very misleading.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmfao I feel your pain smiley

Hard times cry
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by timpaker(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
They should allow me enjoy my S4 na, cry cry cryi just exchanged it with my S3 last two weeks with additional cash to it.
Samsung please na, let my pocket rest na
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by YoursGEJ(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
i still dey wait for S22. Abeg make una wake me up when e comot.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by moscobabs(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
if samsung like make den do Galaxy S10,it cant freak me.my Tecno F7 A.K.A phantom A1 still dey gidigba it gives me all i need in gadgets.
if u like say na poverty dey worry me.then i will tell u wat u can do with ur money than buying expensive phone that will soon become old verson....TECNO family i need ur LIKE jare!!!!! una like it or not TECNO is taking over the market

34 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Joe50(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
these people no go kill person with technology, anyway am still ok with my htc desire since it runs on android 4.1 ICS.
by d way; na them we dey huzo 4 sad sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Is This the King of Budget Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.