Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue (10025 Views)

Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine / Photos:elegant Singer,alicia Keys Poses For The Cover Of Marie Claire July Issue / P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Bonaguy(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-QAmjaV4kvOE/UdqUY0ecjKI/AAAAAAAAL_0/Xbk8pQHVt-I/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcCtzcXVhcmUrY292ZXIrb2srbWFnYXppbmUranVseStpc3N1ZS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-730990[/img]

African finest pop singing duo, P-square cover the July issue of OK! Nigeria.
Nice cover!

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/07/p-square-cover-ok-nigeria-july-issue.html
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by NigeriaMusic: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Personally ... i Disvirgin dis page... CHAI LOOOL

2 Likes

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by dilim247: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
2nd to.....

1 Like

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by EXAMGURUS: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Second
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by AlPicapcI(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
cool ibo boiz making all the ego.
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by anitank(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
ok
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by speeder(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
A wife sends a nude photo to her husband with both legs wide open.
WIFE: I will wait like this till you come.
HUSBAND: That's okay babe, but who is the person taking the picture?

6 Likes

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Can i read their article online coz we dont have that magazine in S.A
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by classiquemama: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Doesn't look hi-tec to me...
looks like a photoshop pic...
#my opinion anyways....
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by AbuMikey(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Not too Good sha!!!.....IMHO
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Ifetex(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Umu d sharp
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by denony(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ladytee-thato:

Thato, pls dear can u administer ur signature to me?
I am in SA also, I am nice guy but i know bad gurls
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by WhyAWhy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
classiquemama: Doesn't look hi-tec to me...
looks like a photoshop pic...
#my opinion anyways....

Some people just hear photoshop and attach it to anything and everything

1 Like

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by whatofyou: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
speeder: A wife sends a nude photo to her husband with both legs wide open.
WIFE: I will wait like this till you come.
HUSBAND: That's okay babe, but who ib s the person taking the picture?

WIFE: This is the 21st century for goodness sake! Didn't I tell you I bought a new camera? It has a mode that allows you set a time for the cam, take a pose, then the camera does the rest. That is, you can set it to take the shots by itself.
HUSBAND: Amazing!
WIFE: I hope you didn't forget that my friends will be coming over next week?
HUSBAND: Yes, what about it?
WIFE: I told them you are the smartest, most intelligent man alive. Now, wouldn't it be good you didn't show up that Saturday, save yourself the embarassment of advanced discussions? I know a good excuse to give for your absence.
MANFRIEND: You dey too much, joor!
WIFE: Wetin man... woman go do?
MANFRIEND: But do you think he bought it?
WIFE: Too much talk no good for evening mass.
They resume their 'sextivity.'

2 Likes

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by fckyourman: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dry joke Above ^

3 Likes

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by whatofyou: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
fckyourman: Dry joke Above ^
Nwanne, ka I ma nkaa, I ma nke ozo? No be joke, na true life story.
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by IlCapitano(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
whatofyou:
WIFE: This is the 21st century for goodness sake! Didn't I tell you I bought a new camera? It has a mode that allows you set a time for the cam, take a pose, then the camera does the rest. That is, you can set it to take the shots by itself.
HUSBAND: Amazing!
WIFE: I hope you didn't forget that my friends will be coming over next week?
HUSBAND: Yes, what about it?
WIFE: I told them you are the smartest, most intelligent man alive. Now, wouldn't it be good you didn't show up that Saturday, save yourself the embarassment of advanced discussions? I know a good excuse to give for your absence.
MANFRIEND: You dey too much, joor!
WIFE: Wetin man... woman go do?
MANFRIEND: But do you think he bought it?
WIFE: Too much talk no good for evening mass.
They resume their 'sextivity.'
Your joke's anything but funny. Never try your hands at comedy.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
WhyAWhy:

Some people just hear photoshop and attach it to anything and everything
True...nd its annoying I tel ya..

1 Like

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by whatofyou: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Il Capitano: Your joke's anything but funny. Never try your hands at comedy.
Joke god, instead of telling me of my badness, teach me to be good.
That is the sign that I will literally crack ribs if I intended. The same thing they told my banker friend when he gave up his banking job for dry- cleaning. Now, those who told him he wouldn't, they are now asking him about his secrets. Thanks for your care, though.
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by amawori(f): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
undecided
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by emmanuel4758(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ladytee-thato:
no u can only read d articles offline...coz d matter no concern s.a people

1 Like

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
emmanuel4758: no u can only read d articles offline...coz d matter no concern s.a people
mtsheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by IlCapitano(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
whatofyou:
Joke god, instead of telling me of my badness, teach me to be good.
That is the sign that I will literally crack ribs if I intended.
C'mon dude WTH is badness? Polishing your diction is a step in the right direction.
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by kzokul(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
And so
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by whatofyou: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Il Capitano: C'mon dude WTH is badness? Polishing your diction is a step in the right direction.

What dictionary are you using there, man? And I even called you a joke god! Teacher, no teach me nonsense.
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
cool dudes
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by OCcool: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2013
So how dis one take affect the price of garri?
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Il Capitano: C'mon dude WTH is badness? Polishing your diction is a step in the right direction.

na when diction turn shoe nah?
Re: P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue by IlCapitano(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2013
shocked
OKeokpa:
shocked
OKeokpa:
Smh. You're a law student. You ought to know better.

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Make Your Own Dress? Join Me Here. / Senegalese Twist Vs Kinki Twist / DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.