Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (19011 Views)

ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by timilehing(m): 2:28am On Jul 09, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: On the street... Hustling
good boy. more time will be available for you to hustle wella
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Cheatnotagain: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2013
When I was in the University, ASUU strike and holidays were opportunities for me to upgrade myself, I used such times to acquire skills... one of such skills I acquired is what I lived on after NYSC until I g
ot a job... I still have plans of going back to it but in a bigger and more professional way...

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by bumdish: 3:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Cheatnotagain: When I was in the University, ASUU strike and holidays were opportunities for me to upgrade myself, I used such times to acquire skills... one of such skills I acquired is what I lived on after NYSC until I g
ot a job... I still have plans of going back to it but in a bigger and more professional way...
Nostalgia!!! I started learning the skill that has now taken me round the world during one of those 4 months school closure. Never used my university engineering classroom knowledge for one day.
Brother/Sister, please make your free time count . . .

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by gidob(m): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Me i dy sch, nd dey read to cover 2nd semester work......dis exam go suffer fr my hand.... cool
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Babaofor(m): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: On the street... Hustling
me too...but ASUU should call off the strike because i'm supposed to write my final exam dis month.five years no be beanz na!!!Anyways i thank God for this job cos idle mind is......
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Jayloy: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by chymystique(f): 4:43am On Jul 09, 2013
Babaofor:
me too...but ASUU should call off the strike because i'm supposed to write my final exam dis month.five years no be beanz na!!!Anyways i thank God for this job cos idle mind is......

U sound lik a futoite, r U??
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:01am On Jul 09, 2013
All the people that are here crying, hit the streets, burn a few shops and cars. Let the Government hear your voices.Crying about a strike on NL will not do you any good.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2013
I regret not making judicious use of d times ASUU went on strike while i was a student. Thank God i now ve a job anyways. I want 2 advice u all 2 make candid use of any strike period of ASUU, to acquire skill n experience 2 add 2 ur work experience. U might not knw what am talking abt, xcept u ve some1 whom ve searched 4 job in this country, its really not easy, acquire d skills at least, its a step forward.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Brimmie(m): 5:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Babaofor:

chymystique:

Naaa.. More like a FUTARIAN
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by senrino(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]. Mak una Ɲ̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥O̲̣̣̥ tlk o°˚˚˚°º... ƺ wey bin do plan ma lif fnsh.. I don calculat Ħöώ many yrs I wan stay 4 skul.cum out cum wrk п̲̣̣̥̩̥ marry..ASUU una papa.. Dem don mak ƺ dy hustle.. (Blow whisle) hustle ril hard..hustle hustle ril hard..
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by talk2hb1(m): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Busy writing computer program, Gossiping on Nairaland, and having more time with my little girl trying to be a good Papa.
Ehm! Ehm!!! Thats all
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by CHANDEL(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2013
Djtm: The strike started the day I wrote my last paper for the semester. So basically, we're on holiday. I'd have been spending more time on my laptop but no power supply. Just realised that school life is just film trick (electricity-wise). We get up to 20hrs of full current per day @schl.
oau?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by lawizle(m): 5:32am On Jul 09, 2013
fellis: I need a job.....

What kind of job
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by juniorades: 5:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Wetyn concern unilorin with ASUU or Asup or even soup strike. Mtchew. On break sha. Cnt wait 2 kick off ma final progs anyway.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Babaofor(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2013
chymystique:

no IKENGA
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by manneger2: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2013
ASUU strike called off!; congratulations to all university students, just
about an hour ago the
ASUU chairman broke the announcement, which
is considered a big one for all university
students. After calling off the strike, the media
went ahead to ask if the federal government has
met the demands of ASUU. Out of dismay,the ASUU chairman shook
his head and said he was
disappointed with the media more than he his with
the FG, saying the media formed a deaf ear to
the strike, that an average Nigerian does not
know that universities are on strike. He
condemned the media's lack of publicity. After expressing his anger he went
ahead to say that
the Government is doing nothing concerning our
demands, even after a closed door meeting with
the education minister where the President said
he has so many issues to deal with now than to
start spending more money on universities. After the meeting however, the
chairman of the newly
formed party ACP called the chairman of ASUU to
a meeting with ACN, CPC, and the AFGAN
governor who promised ASUU that they would
give ear to ASUU's demand and will do more- one
of which every student will be given a bursary award which is to cover 50% of
every student
fee, that is, for spending 5 years in the
universities. 2 years fee would be paid by FG,
and every student who graduates with first class
would stand a chance to do their masters in
canada, while those with lower credit and pass would continue their study in
South Africa and
Ghana respectively. Also, salary of VC's would
be increased by 90%. After this meeting, the
ASUU chairman called off the strike asking all
students to resume at their various schools on
the first week of June 2015, that about 2 years time, of course after voting in
ACP. Its so sad that
you sat down and read all this poo, that means
you are as jobless as I am. Mehn, go find work do oooO!
This s
trike would last more than we thought.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Mospring(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2013
ARareGem: Reading and watching movies.
confused within the ambit of ma hood. cos nfn to do @al!.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by tendagold(f): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2013
manneger2: ASUU strike called off!; congratulations to all university students, just
about an hour ago the
ASUU chairman broke the announcement, which
is considered a big one for all university
students. After calling off the strike, the media
went ahead to ask if the federal government has
met the demands of ASUU. Out of dismay,the ASUU chairman shook
his head and said he was
disappointed with the media more than he his with
the FG, saying the media formed a deaf ear to
the strike, that an average Nigerian does not
know that universities are on strike. He
condemned the media's lack of publicity. After expressing his anger he went
ahead to say that
the Government is doing nothing concerning our
demands, even after a closed door meeting with
the education minister where the President said
he has so many issues to deal with now than to
start spending more money on universities. After the meeting however, the
chairman of the newly
formed party ACP called the chairman of ASUU to
a meeting with ACN, CPC, and the AFGAN
governor who promised ASUU that they would
give ear to ASUU's demand and will do more- one
of which every student will be given a bursary award which is to cover 50% of
every student
fee, that is, for spending 5 years in the
universities. 2 years fee would be paid by FG,
and every student who graduates with first class
would stand a chance to do their masters in
canada, while those with lower credit and pass would continue their study in
South Africa and
Ghana respectively. Also, salary of VC's would
be increased by 90%. After this meeting, the
ASUU chairman called off the strike asking all
students to resume at their various schools on
the first week of June 2015, that about 2 years time, of course after voting in
ACP. Its so sad that
you sat down and read all this poo, that means
you are as jobless as I am. Mehn, go find work do oooO!
This s
trike would last more than we thought.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by LEvuls(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=tendagold][/quote]
Menh i need a Mouth Action
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Djtm: The strike started the day I wrote my last paper for the semester. So basically, we're on holiday. I'd have been spending more time on my laptop but no power supply. Just realised that school life is just film trick (electricity-wise). We get up to 20hrs of full current per day @schl.
oau I guess
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by guttentag(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2013
doing what i know best for now
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Lilshaddy(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2013
Am proud to be a unilorite,wetin concern us with ASUU abi we don strike ni.They wan die ni,dere father.Enjoyin d hols,cant wait to resume for another session
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Omo i was 70% ready for second semester examination, when the strike commenced, mehn dem wan use dis strike get me ooo, cause na so so browsing i dey browse and ma Gf dey come ma house...
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by ksam(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Just commiting sin,,especially women wahala...God help me b4 i turn to father Abraham
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Neduzze5(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmmm, I don turn house boy once again for house; washing of clothes, ironing of clothes, washing cars!

May God help us. Amen

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Emade(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2013
they are like nepa always in and out of strike so they are use to the student.........ex-special the one they call ASUU
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by JoeboyEbuka(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2013
I swear...d strike don make me be full time hustler
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kingarizona(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2013
STRIKE cause STRIVE.... So I have been giving "All my ladies" Lecture on my f**king bed!!!
Courses like SEX 212,ASS 203..... Lmao... God help us....
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kingarizona(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2013
STRIKE cause STRIVE....so I didn't go full strike coz I have been giving "All my ladies" Lecture on my f**king bed!!!
Courses like courses like 212,ASS 203..... Lmao... God help us....
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2013
Nairaland and dem jobless gurlz.....hp I don't impregnate some1 b4
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by arcoboteh: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2013
its only when we realize the purpose of going to school that we wouldnt abuse it. the strike is anoying anyware as am working on my project bt at the same time am using it to learn other things that will add value to my wich the dnt teach at school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Okays Release Of Four Months Withheld Lecturers’ Salaries / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / Truck Rams Into Classroom, Kills 7 Children In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.