Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (19010 Views)

ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by b03liberty(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2013
Very cold here. Hence, Sleeping ,eating and larging. Atleast it ease d academia pressure. Begin to get fed up though
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2013
what productive stuff can one learn durind dis strike?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by funshybam(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2013
gabinogem: Educational system in Nigeria is a shame. My advice is 4 students to read more books, both educative & circular.

no be only CIRCULAR.....na in..TRIANGULAR
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Enyinneya(f): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Oooooops!
Am damn boooooreeeeed @hme accompanied with d fact d@ d transformer n ma area s spoilt(meanin no lyt)...
Hmmmmm,feel like cryinsadcry[/quote]
na OBOSI u dey live?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Cestmoi1(f): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2013
fellis: I need a job.....
same here....a part-time job.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Chudiking(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2013
Grabbing some money with Aba hustling boys, making hayes while D Sun shine
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by born2boink(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2013
shol: Omo i was 70% ready for second semester examination, when the strike commenced, mehn dem wan use dis strike get me ooo, cause na so so browsing i dey browse and ma Gf dey come ma house...
Strike are meant for Nyanshing World Entertainment (NWE) 4 boys wey sabbi ......if you think you will die reading book, Baba God will not ask you JAMB question in heaven. You better enjoy your life on earth before you die. You suffered on earth, you end up suffering in heaven na double wahala but enjoy on earth while suffer in heaven na equation balance. Bleep anything fuckable. even if after schooling, we still going to end up suffering around working for hours and riding in yeye jeep. I don take to my own dream, I won't work for anyone for long but work for self and enjoy life with free time......some people are gathering their school fees with strike going on, some mummy pet siddon for house with TV, but street boys fucking pussy while hustling and we are all student, go to school now, you will see student agbero(cult-ism) carry bag for neck claiming cultist in same school hanging around and watching everyone movement as if they are security officers......lol

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by yetunsbay(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2013
Lilshaddy: Am proud to be a unilorite,wetin concern us with ASUU abi we don strike ni.They wan die ni,dere father.Enjoyin d hols,cant wait to resume for another session
UNIOSUN too no dey strike.On session break
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2013
One good thing is that it has helped to decongest the reading room so we writing exams have enough space. Most students have gone home so the hostel is quiet and makes it easier to read.

Spending my time preparing for exams, hall week and handing over.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by hassymo5(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2013
The following is the breakdown of a
Nigerian senator’s monthly salary.
Basic Salary (BS) = N2,484,245.50
Hardship Allowance: 50% of Basic
Salary = N1,242,122.75
Constituency allowance: 200% of BS =
N4,968,509.00
Furniture Allowance: 300% of BS =
N7,452,736.50
Newspaper allowance: 50% =
N1,242,122.70
Wardrobe allowance: 25% =
N621,061.37
Recess Allowance: 10% = N248,424.55
Accommodation: 200% = N4,968,509.00
Utilities: 30% = N828,081.83
Domestic Staff: 35% = N863,184.12
Entertainment: 30% = N828,081.83
Personal Assistance: 25% =
N621,061.37
Vehicle Maintenance Allowance: 75% =
N1,863,184.12
Leave Allowance : 10% = N248,424.55
One off payments (Severance gratuity):
300% = N7,452,736.50
Motor Vehicle Allowance: 400% of BS =
N9,936,982.00
Total per month = N29, 479, 749.00
Do I see someone putting up campaign
posters already?

most striking workers in nigeria needed just 53.6% increment

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2013
lawizle:

What kind of job
You have something to offer?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2013
^^am looking for a sexy secretary tongue
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by slap1(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Still in school. Doing some things and working on my short stories. . .hope they resolve it soon, got few weeks to round up.

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2013
sauer: ^^am looking for a sexy secretary tongue
grin
sauer. . . .long time no hear. How are you?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Godsate: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2013
Can somebody help me. Is there any LASU MBA Ogba Campus student in the house?

I'm a very busy guy and I want to know if 2013/2014 MBA form is out.

Thanks.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Doyensky: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2013
[quote
author=Djtm]The strike started the day I wrote my last paper for the
semester. So basically, we're on holiday. I'd have been spending more
i guess u ar a student of great Ife
time on my laptop but no power supply. Just realised that school life is
just film trick (electricity-wise). We get up to 20hrs of full current
per day @schl.[/quote]
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kzokul(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Quarelling all day wit ma parents
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Kcxee(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2013
Well on diz matter I will lik to congratulate my muslim brother on my campus n as well say they hav rilly prayed well n their prayers hav bin answered because dey said dey nided d strike so as to hav a gud ramadan fasting n eating period at home ASUU no b una fault na prayer answer thank u.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Airforce1(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2013
buchito1: ASUU have killed me... Cause i tink ave given my girlfriend belle...#crying#
Wat wud i do nw??

You sure sey u get girl friend so?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2013
I must make 5.0 dz semester
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Emmyk(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2013
Kcxee: Well on diz matter I will lik to congratulate my muslim brother on my campus n as well say they hav rilly prayed well n their prayers hav bin answered because dey said dey nided d strike so as to hav a gud ramadan fasting n eating period at home ASUU no b una fault na prayer answer thank u.

see this Joke! So because of 'em, we all Nigerian students gatta wait? It's just a co-incidence, yo!

LoL. Fasting will end and ASUU strike will continue. cheesycheesy

If twas real answered prayer, ASUU will call off strike nextday after strike ends....
Daz all!!
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by AmiableJay(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2013
gabinogem: Educational system in Nigeria is a shame. My advice is 4 students to read more books, both educative & circular .
What of triangular:-x
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Emmyk(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2013
Well well well, have being in school since the strike commenced - Kogi State University...

I'll be enroute Ajaokuta later today as school is no more safe.

Feeling bad all the way...my mates in UniIlorin are through with their section...
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Tikiri: 8:21am On Jul 09, 2013
For me, i have learnt new skill ooo (how 2 play draft)

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Kemmia(f): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2013
As 4 me am playin ludo, watchin film nd readin nd goin out in btw cus am still in my hostel nd dnt wanna go om till d strike ends,HOME is borin nd hostel life is sweeter.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Durocityflicks: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2013
Y r u guys frm university (ASUU) talkin anyhw hia, ur strike is almost two weeks nw_ yet u r complaining wat shud we say abt pple lyk me wey dey polytechnic (Asup) having been on strike for almost 73 days now. Anyway, am nt jus surprised. SMH

1 Like

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by ugowell: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2013
Honestly speaking dis strike don make me jonze 4 house.
Infact my guys dem wey no dey school are naw useful Dan myself all thanks to ASSU and FG.
U knw it is said dat ''An idle hand is d devils workshop but me I go say an ''Idle hand is d devils employee.
God pls help me nt 2 do what I will regret tomorrow!!!
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2013
can't believe I wont serve dis year. So boring. Ought to hv bn a graduate by nw. Bleep ASUP! Bleep FG!
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Jbgurl: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2013
undecided EATING
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by abduldope(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2013
i de house b4 na... ShayB DIBU wicked us grin
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2013
sugar mummies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / Truck Rams Into Classroom, Kills 7 Children In Aba / Rechargeable Mobile Phone Charger By Shalom Science & Tech Academy Enugu Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.