Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (19013 Views)

ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / ASUP Strike Called Off With No Demand Fulfilled? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kachi04(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
I've been in sch since dis strike commenced. Am confused, to travel home to anambra from ABU zaria wil be a hell lot of waste if dis strike is eventually called off sooner. Hmmmm, make govt cooperate na if they wan cooperate.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by 2rutalk1: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good news for Nigerian Students. The ASUU strike has been called off. ASUU President broke the good news few hours ago.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by kachi04(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
beatrice webb: I have become a nuisance in my vicinity by loitering aroud aimlessly because am redundant,very soon I will loose my dignity all because we allow animals to rule us.
i will help u blame ASUU and Govt. wen u loose ur dignity.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Onyiclassic(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
2ru-talk:
Good news for Nigerian Students. The ASUU strike has been called off. ASUU President broke the good news few hours ago.

blatant liez
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Emmyk: Well well well, have being in school since the strike commenced - Kogi State University...

I'll be enroute Ajaokuta later today as school is no more safe.

Feeling bad all the way...my mates in UniIlorin are through with their section...
I tell you my brother, school is no more safe. Shooting everywhere. I have to leave this place ASAP
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
fellis:
grin
sauer. . . .long time no hear. How are you?
I dey o. Good to hear from you again. You are not interested in being my sexy secretary? cheesy
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by CHIMSKY(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
jamesbridget13: I regret not making judicious use of d times ASUU went on strike while i was a student. Thank God i now ve a job anyways. I want 2 advice u all 2 make candid use of any strike period of ASUU, to acquire skill n experience 2 add 2 ur work experience. U might not knw what am talking abt, xcept u ve some1 whom ve searched 4 job in this country, its really not easy, acquire d skills at least, its a step forward.
Relax.Who says students are not making hay while the sun shines?D babes r doing runs.One just asked me to pay for her registration at university.I now asked her,are you guys not on strike?
She now dodged the question.Na wa for Naija!
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
sauer:
I dey o. Good to hear from you again. You are not interested in being my sexy secretary? cheesy

I might be, what's the pay like?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Cheatnotagain: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
mydi: true but the srike is indefinte, wat if u start learning sumtin 2day and its called off d next day

U'll continue during ur holiday
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
fellis:

I might be, what's the pay like?
Well, it isn't just the pay. Do you meet the "sexgy" requirements? grin
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
sauer:
Well, it isn't just the pay. Do you meet the "sexgy" requirements? grin

No I don't. Iam overweight, pot bellied and bald.

But I can hide my flaws behind make up and concealing clothes smiley
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
fellis:

No I don't. Iam overweight, pot bellied and bald.

But I can hide my flaws behind make up and concealing clothes smiley
lol. cheesy
Gimme 2 years to think about these features of yours and I'll get back to you for the job!
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
talking to you has been a while. We really should talk more, you know smiley
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2013
sauer:
lol. cheesy
Gimme 2 years to think about these features of yours and I'll get back to you for the job!
Haha, superficial sauer....

sauer: talking to you has been a while. We really should talk more, you know smiley

Yes, we should smiley
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by fielz: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2013
fellis: I need a job.....
ders a job email me @ exceencare@yahoo.com
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by rapmike(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2013
so nobody can help me with my case abi? ina harsh oo. i was asking wat kind of job i can do during dis break
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by ZackiGp(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
rapmike: so nobody can help me with my case abi? ina harsh oo. i was asking wat kind of job i can do during dis break
wat about pick pocket?
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by spiffyg1: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Instead of ASUU to use strike to get a meeting with the FG, they should consider using meetings with FG to prevent strike, because seriously its we the students that suffers
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by rapmike(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
ZackiGp:
wat about pick pocket?
i see that is ur profession angry angry angry angry
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by ZackiGp(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
rapmike:
i see that is ur profession angry angry angry angry
u are an ingrate, i suggested smtin dat u can do and instead of a simple 'THANK YOU' u want to insult me.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by fielz: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2013
For your holiday/strike job send a mail with the subject 'job'to exceencare@yahoo.com
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by rapmike(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2013
ZackiGp:
u are an ingrate, i suggested smtin dat u can do and instead of a simple 'THANK YOU' u want to insult me.
Of course, u advice me to go stealing instead of a useful job and u want me 2 be clapping mine hands for u? as i said it seems to be ur profession
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by ZackiGp(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
rapmike:
Of course, u advice me to go stealing instead of a useful job and u want me 2 be clapping mine hands for u? as i said it seems to be ur profession
ok oo, no vex, na play i dey.
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by rapmike(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
ZackiGp:
ok oo, no vex, na play i dey.
\
no offence taken
Re: ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? by Lilshaddy(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2013
yetunsbay: UNIOSUN too no dey strike.On session break
Ehn ehn,u guys copy us noni.We take the lead while others follow.True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Okays Release Of Four Months Withheld Lecturers’ Salaries / Worst Schools In Nigeria? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.