Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness (2693 Views)

Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Boko Haram declared Unconditional Cease Fire and ask for Forgiveness.
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is a breaking news i just listened to it on Hausa BBC service where the deputy to Shekau announced it. i think the coming of CIVILIAN JTF changed the equation as the haramist are no longer secured in the city as they are constantly been hunted and killed by the CIVILIAN JTF, while been bombarded by the military JTF in the bushes & mountains.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by ckkris: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cease fire is accepted. Please let them stop killing school children.
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Beaf1: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Announcing ceasefire while maiming and burning school children alive at the same time?

BTW, why is this 'breaking news' not on my TV screen?
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by jmaine: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
ckkris: Cease fire is accepted. Please let them stop killing school children.

I dey vexxx no be small . . .
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
jmaine:

I dey vexxx no be small . . .

i vex past you, me way even visit the scene.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by jmaine: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts:

i vex past you, me way even visit the scene

Must have been harrowing . . .
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Beaf!:
Announcing ceasefire while maiming and burning school children alive at the same time?

BTW, why is this 'breaking news' not on my TV screen?

as i said earlier is still a breaking news and also all Nairalanders should expect my next
Topic; Awesome pictures of Damaturu From a JTF Nairalander.
Am still compiling and taking pictures will get back to you soon.
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Good job. I'm very interested in those pictures.
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by nwabobo: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts:

as i said earlier is still a breaking news and also all Nairalanders should expect my next
Topic; Awesome pictures of Damaturu From a JTF Nairalander.
Am still compiling and taking pictures will get back to you soon.

Civilian or military?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Military
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by idupaul: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts: Military

This guy so na soldier U be ? I always knew u were a security operative

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by jmaine: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts: Military

Ehen !!! Do release that thread abeg . .
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by funshybam(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
space reserved
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Enegod(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cease fire for what na?
they don't want virgins again or no more supply of virgins by "Allah"?
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by drnoel: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts: Boko Haram declared Unconditional Cease Fire and ask for Forgiveness.
Give us ur source
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by akorlade(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
unfounded Breaking news.
@op is today fools day ?
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts: This is a breaking news i just listened to it on Hausa BBC service where the deputy to Shekau announced it. i think the coming of CIVILIAN JTF changed the equation as the haramist are no longer secured in the city as they are constantly been hunted and killed by the CIVILIAN JTF, while been bombarded by the military JTF in the bushes & mountains.
you and your brothers are finally tired of killing innocent Nigerians?. You guys cannot deceive us with this your new antics because we had learnt about your deceptive moves since. JTF must continue to flush you guys out.
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by White007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
Source pls!
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Ifetex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ok now make them give una breake abi? We understand :p cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
the press release

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by 13volts(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
angry

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
chidindufrank: you and your brothers are finally tired of killing innocent Nigerians?. You guys cannot deceive us with this your new antics because we had learnt about your deceptive moves since. JTF must continue to flush you guys out.

Most of you talk as if you are uneducated.The essence of war is not to eradicate your opponent which you can't but to make him succumb to you and achieve peace.Nigerians attach too much sentimentality to issues requiring objectivity most times.

The US has fought the talibans for over 10 years but the war was/is unsuccessful so far and has engaged the talibans with direct talks to solve the problem.check history,after every major wars,the warring factions come to the roundtable to compromise.The FG should use the war in the north as edge over these islamic militants and achieve peace.
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joke of the day...
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by jmaine: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Imam Shekau no get signature undecided . . .How authentic is that piece of paper cos anyone can come up with that screen shot lipsrsealed. . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by AbuMikey(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na wash!!! Kill them all!!....Show no Murcie!!!
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by naptu2: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Vindicated?
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
13volts: Boko Haram declared Unconditional Cease Fire and ask for Forgiveness.
Bullshit
Re: Boko Haram Declared Unconditional Cease Fire And Ask For Forgiveness by mike404(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na wash!!! Kill them all!!....Show no Murcie!!!
INCLUDING GENERAL Buhari ,TINUBU, ALI MODU SHERIFF, LACASA AND EKO ILE angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oduah Slammed! Lawmakers Recommend 3-year Jail Term Over Bulletproof Cars / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Not smart / APC Is Putting Posters All Over My Area, I Have Destroyed 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.