Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do You Sell The Following? I Want To Start My Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Sell The Following? I Want To Start My Own Business (969 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Want To Start My Own Small Business In Lagos: Need Sound Advice, HELP! / Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sell The Following? I Want To Start My Own Business by baronbeach: 8:35am On May 19, 2008
hello nairalanders,
i am about to enter into a new line of business so i will like to know  who sell the following and their prices,
1.laminating machine
2.photostating machine(coloured or black and white)
3.desk top computers
4.printers both coloured and black and white
5.binding machine
6.air conditions(good fairly used won't be a bad idea)
7. laptops(not too expensive ones)
8.any softwares machine to unlock phones and other devices
9.and also any good tailor who preferably must have worked with all this naija designers who can buld all manner of clothes strictly for guy.
pls you could either reply me via my mail ben_omoria@yahoo.com which i find convenient or post here, i am currently in warri working but vist lagos once in a month to get some good to sell so i am just trying to enlarge my coast, so if you have anything to offer lets hear it, i am equally open to new ideas,
SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS PLS!!!
Re: Do You Sell The Following? I Want To Start My Own Business by peot(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2008
Hi I have about 300 pieces of printers most which are Hp with ink inside them and still in a top condition. I also have photocopy machines both black and coloured. If you are intereseted pls email me on tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk. Thank You.
Re: Do You Sell The Following? I Want To Start My Own Business by lovlin287(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hello Mr. Ben

Good day,
I am Gabriel Gbenga Oni by name, I got your message on Nairaland,I do hope I ma not late in contacting you sir, I sell brand new laptops, the products are of Hewlett Packard, Sony. Toshiba with great price reduction in Large Quantities, I will like you to send me the type you want and I will send you the Necessary Details you need about the laptops.

You can reach me on Gabrielgbengaoni@yahoo.com,But I have sent you a mail

Yours truly,

Mr. Gabriel Gbenga……

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Liberty Reserve To Bank Account / Does anyone have a Forklift For Rent? / Who Lodged N9.3bn Into My Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.