Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? (19461 Views)

Is Iyanya A Gay????? / Singer Iyanya Is Also Interested In Toolz Big Waist? / Picture Of The Day: What Is Iyanya Doing To The Lady Under The Hood?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Glamourogo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
Recently, on air personality Toolz had a close up chat with Iyanya's ex-lover, actress Yvonne Nelson and she ensured that the necessary questions were asked and answers provided.

Fast forward to now, Toolz is claiming she is still a virgin [but many are doubting her] and it seems Iyanya has an eye for eye BIG waist, because he was all over her the last time he was with her in the studio.

http://glamourogo..com/2013/07/recently-on-air-personality-toolz-had.html

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by tpia5: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
is this to spice up the yvonne story or do they really have something going on.

who go carry pregnancy first?
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Airforce1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
This woman called tools is phucking old for all dis nonsense

Make she go marry abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Neduzze5(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Sijo01(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
If you ask me.....?
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by greatestman(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
virgin me?
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by sexymoma(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Their name sef is kind of, IYAMA and TOOLZ...
Ok back to the matter, is toolz not suppose to be older than iyama ni
Happy Ending o, All the girls sha wan taste this guy BLACMAMBA nawa o

7 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by losprince(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
This post has been hidden

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
From Yvonne, we heard Tonto, now it Toolz, Iyanya go and rest joor, na only you dey ni?

3 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by classiquemama: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Just cause he gave her customized cake doesn't mean he is interested in her ...and even if he is.... its none of your business.
If after you dump or get dumped...you move on to the next one , so why cant Iyanya do same? cause he is a celeb?? c'mon .... the fake and unnecessary rumor ain't needed....

4 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by uzowulu8(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
. grin. :Dmhen... She luks tempting, dats d truth... No 3 to coment.
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by AbuMikey(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
The Obvious;He is!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Ay111(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yeah, he's interested in her waist too undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by sexymoma(f): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
classiquemama: Just cause he gave her customized cake doesn't mean he is interested in her ...and even if he is.... its none of your business.
If after you dump or get dumped...you move on to the next one , so why cant Iyanya do same? cause he is a celeb?? c'mon .... the fake and unnecessary rumor ain't needed....

see as invisible spit dey comot for your mouth ah ah

7 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Toolz a virgin Smh! Like this post if you think Toolz is lying and her PUNNY is as wide as lagos-ibadan express road angry

58 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Chanchit: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
The person in that pix is surely not Toolz. And what the hell is this story doin in the FP...!?

I don't knw why some people are so steewpid when it comes to spreading silly rumours. Chuddy K bought brazilian hair for Gbemi. Gbemi also works @ beat fm. Artists normally do this kind of things to get into d good books of OAP's. And most of you commenting here do not knw Toolz, if Iyanya should stand beside Toolz, the only evidence you would need to knw he's not a dwarf is because is because he carry weight.
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by BeraBera(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
He even gave her a customized cake designed as Toolz herself on her birthday
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by badoist(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Op wetin be ur own? Amebo! who is interested in you? We know d answer, no one! Smh
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
I cant believe am first to comment.

@Topic, i wish them well. Aftall, they are both adults.

As for those against them, i ve one question for you..... “ if you say make dog no eat S.HIT, who go come eat the S.HIT??
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by kingarizona(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Spanner, screw driver abi u say na TOOLs be ya name
Oga iyanya no go love u oo
But all he wants is "YOUR WAIST, YOUR WAIST, YOUR WAIST all he wants is "YOUR WAIST"
That all

LAST BOMB: No tell am say na me talk am ooo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by moneyhungry(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
God please bless me on time so i can marry my dream girl on time b4 inyanya gets to her turn o!
God abeg, her waist dey ur hand oh, nor fall ma hands oh!!""

7 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Austeenxx: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
No, he's not interested in Toolz. He wants her waist, simple. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by moneyhungry(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
nyere84: I cant believe am first to comment.

@Topic, i wish them well. Aftall, they are both adults.

As for those against them, i ve one question for you..... “ if you say make dog no eat S.HIT, who go come eat the S.HIT??
you will always be first to comment ... dats how wee/d works.
stay high girl.

7 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by Steezz(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chanchit: The person in that pix is surely not Toolz. And what the hell is this story doin in the FP...!?

I don't knw why some people are so steewpid when it comes to spreading silly rumours. Chuddy K bought brazilian hair for Gbemi. Gbemi also works @ beat fm. Artists normally do this kind of things to get into d good books of OAP's. And most of you commenting here do not knw Toolz, if Iyanya should stand beside Toolz, the only evidence you would need to knw he's not a dwarf is because is because he carry weight.
Dude, that is surely toolz. Iyanya was actually teaching her how 2 dance etighi during her interview with him in her programme called ''the juice''
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by timilehin007(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yes he is......I saw them together in the river on Saturday when toolz went to watch her clothes

4 Likes

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by buchito1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
sexymoma: Their name sef is kind of, IYAMA and TOOLZ...
Ok back to the matter, is toolz not suppose to be older than iyama ni
Happy Ending o, All the girls sha wan taste this guy BLACMAMBA nawa o
Sexy momma, all ur mates arre marrrried u are here nairalanding nd talking crrap Chai! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by yahrant140(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
I don't know what pple see special about this iyanya,it just a matter of time,we will surely know the true lengend!
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by toprealman: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hope he has the right TOOL for the job?

1 Like

Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by kliq(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: Toolz a virgin Smh! Like this post if you think Toolz is lying and her PUNNY is as wide as lagos-ibadan express road angry
lol....I believe u jor
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by sexymoma(f): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
buchito1: Sexy momma, all ur mates arre marrrried u are here nairalanding nd talking crrap Chai! SMH!
make them no talk say you sef no dey here, you try.
Re: Is Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz ? by ichommy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
*singing* All he want is her Hips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lydia Forson Appreciates Her Mother , Shares Lookalike Makeup Pictures / Juliet Mgborukwe: 'I Flaunt My Marriage On Social Media, No Fear’ / I Hardly Watch Regular Nollywood Movies - Kunle Afolayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.