Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Best Yoruba Film Ever? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Yoruba Film Ever? (30901 Views)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / BLINK - Best Nigerian Short Film Ever? / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by doubletree(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2006
madam dearest was arright.but watch iyawo panda.
luuved it!
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by doubletree(f): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2006
hubert Ogude was a legend. i remember watching AIYE at national theatre(yes i am on the other side of 20!!) i could sing all the songs on the sound track.it seemed so real and bloody scary then!nearly didn't watch jaiyesimi,my born again friends said it was withcraft.yeah! like it would jump out of the screen and bite me.(nothing my holy water couldn't cure)

gosh! i am really bored tonite
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Goshen360(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2006
hi doubletree,

urs is welcomed. however, in the moderm day movie indulstry, i guess u cant compare any with madam dearest.

kindly send me ur chat is if u re on yahoo network. i guess i will like 2 keep ur company doubletree.

thanks
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by ten(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2006
i dont like to watch the so call home videos .the kind of insult my person with the kind of dull fictions they try to do but , MADAM DEAREST, God that was a film
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by koredey(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2006
as far as im concern my bxt yoruba movieof all time is ORI by MUYIWA ADEMOLA
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by adetunrayo(f): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2006
I love this old firm titled: [b]iwa eda during the time of thompson and mr dende.Though i was young then i still remember some.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by mycutiepie(f): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2006
i votw for ILE cheesy
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by kike001(f): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2006
trust me films r gud in differnt way i mean it takes ages 4 da writer 2 cum up wit da scirpt da director, the actor n actress films r gud in differnt ways but i think da most legend film of our time is saworoide

Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by laideo(f): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2006
ti oluwa nile- by tunde kelani

my fav. naija movie ever!!!
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Greatpeter(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2006
If you are looking for pure Yoruba films then think of Oleku and Ti Oluwa ni Ile.
I bet on these films.

Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2006
If you are yet to watch Abbey Lanre's "MAJARO," pls go and do so. Then you can tell me what you feel about it been the best now and for so long.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2006
There was an error in my last post, the "been " should havd been "being''. Pardon my error.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Panache(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2006
goodguy I share ur taste, Tunde Kelani,Tade Ogidan and my main man Muyiwa Ademola, these guys dey crack dem brains b4 releasing dem movies.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2006
esin ajoji
igi aruwe
iru eshin
aye lorun wa
ori
oga
arowolo
maradona
kilolese
ami orun
oko yoyo
asewotore meka
aseri nla
owo mugun
owo o mago
gba jen simi
ekun ola
iru oka
iwo kininu
alabarin
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by goodguy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2006
Panache:

goodguy I share your taste, Tunde Kelani,Tade Ogidan and my main man Muyiwa Ademola, these guys dey crack them brains before releasing them movies.

Yup! They really do crack their brains before producing movies.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by ronnieslimz(f): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2006
crack *wondering* lol
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by speakers: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
i very happy to get these type of site and it we be well for the owners infact idont know how can i call who is compare yoruba film with nollywood film bec
there is different .for me i believe that to become an actor in yoruba film was so hard because there is pratical i also was upper coming star i knwo stay in ivorycoast poeple known me as my john but we need the associate of all our leader in industres because they are not visit us ones if not only mr olabankefa mr dagunro and alhaji karimu alias babawande and we need our president to come for our rescue .our talent must not be dump just like that somebody that is not no anything about artist is coming to them to collect one
document to drive us into well please help us if you know well mr jide kosoko we are always call him but he always busy and him attention his needed in ivorycoast to settle the problem btw all antp member in ivorycoast
because is our father in these industries so we need him .i believe he can find time out of no time we need him to come and settle it so we can proff our talent as a nigerian citizen here in ivorycoast may almigth GOD help you that you help someone like you as your labour let our dream come to true i love nigerian for ever and my mothers language and i congratulation all nigerian movies actors for the celbrating of oduduwa statue

thank for permiting me

Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by beumi(f): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2007
owo blow most def that is my best flm ever and i think irapada the new kunle afolayan film is not that bad
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Damsel001: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2007
@ all
Muyiwa Ademola is a fantastic director and actor. Check out
1. APESIN
2. ALAPADUPE
3. ORI
4. ONITEMI (Directed by Daniel Adenimokun)

These films are da bomb.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by fyneyes: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2007
MADAM DEAREST-TADE OGIDAN

good story line
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by sammy88(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
I love this old film from ogogo ,yinka quadri and ireti(may her soul trest in peace) but i can remember the title where yinka quadri plaster one of is eyes.this film is out before owoblow, anybody know the title or where i can it to buy.
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Wendy80(f): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2008
i agree with u Madam Dearest is d bomb in yoruba movies. very nice story line
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by dre101(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
Any film by Tade Ogidan, Mainframe and Muyiwa Ademola.

Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by lizfab(f): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2008
1.Ti OLuwa Nile
2. Oko
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by ngegy: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
Definately OWO BLOW and Ti Oluwa ni Ile "ati awon toba mo itan" lol
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by darqly(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
Aye toto Part 1-16 or so grin
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by jalether(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
Saworoide and owo blow, hands down

Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Basildon1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
madam dearest is a classic!!! unbeatable
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by H2O2: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2009
This tight right here
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Pappyman: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
Saworo Ide, Amin Orun, Ti oluwa ni Ile.Great films
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
sammy88:

I love this old film from ogogo ,yinka quadri and ireti(may her soul trest in peace) but i can remember the title where yinka quadri plaster one of is eyes.this film is out before owoblow, anybody know the title or where i can it to buy.

my guy, u dey there! that film is called the bad boy. I love it too
Re: The Best Yoruba Film Ever? by H2O2: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2009
ori
eti
imu
enu
apa
ese
ibadi
all on youtube

Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) / Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress