Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,080 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out (14423 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (2013) online Registration starts on 15 July 2013 and
closes on 30 September 2013.
This is the official recruitment portal of the
Nigerian Air Force - www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
Applicants are hereby advised to be aware
of and avoid other fraudulent sites claiming
to be recruitment sites for the Nigerian Air
Force.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Phranciz(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Don Demu: Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (2013) online Registration starts on 15 July 2013 and
Force.

ThAnks op. But if I may ask, how true is your source.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
ohkay...how much nd how authentic is it??
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Its there on their site.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by FreddywellsNGN(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
we ought to have been allowed to go through the "Application guidelines" of the DSSC Course 22 pending the official opening of the online registration by 15th July. Adequate perusal will allow us to get prepared.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Temismith(f): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Following
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by guyluv(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Phranciz:

ThAnks op. But if I may ask, how true is your source.
it is genuine
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by guyluv(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
miz tola: ohkay...how much nd how authentic is it??
it is genuine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by xykms101: 4:09am On Jul 09, 2013
I refuse to pour water into the ocean anymore, the fact is when you don't have ladder there's no how you could get to d top in Nigeria and for pple like us who always rest our case to God, i think we need to pity God, thousands of graduates are on his neck for army job the same apply to Navy and u pple stil want me to join d queue on this one again, taarh! God must finish his work on army job. Get behind me spirit of distraction

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by FOF4u: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Its true. NAF DSSS starts 15th July ends 30th Sept. Good luck 2 us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2013
Here we come again. Pals don't be discouraged by any. The fact that one man failed and became fraustrated does not mean you will fail. Lets always be optimistic in whatsoever we do. GOD CAN MAKE A MAN BUILT YOUR WALL . It is written in the book of Isaiah the sons of strangers shall build our walls and kings shall serve you. So just be optimistic and trust. King David said " I was young and now I am old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed beg for bread. Remain blessed pals. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Phranciz(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2013
guyluv: it is genuine
Thank bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by twaintoy(f): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2013
Patiently waiting........
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by tenderlaw(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2013
Don Demu: Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (2013) online Registration starts on 15 July 2013 and
Force.
Thank you brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by vivalavida(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
All this force application na man no man. If u dnt have an oga @ da top,u aint going anywhere. This is naija and u have to be realistic.
I applied for this same airforce and i spent 4 days @ airforce base ikeja. This is how everything will pan out
On the first day,u all will be taken by surprise. They wont allow you guys take your bags in. They are scared of boko guys. So put ur credentials in an envelope or black nylon. They wont allow blue nylon in.
After this,u all will be made to jog to the field and u will be arranged state by state in an alphabetical order. U all will be made to sit on da floor. Last yr na sun been dey mama us. Na rain go mama una this yr.lol. U dare not stand up dia.
they wont start their tins early coz they will be provided canopies wia they will seat. They will keep u guys seated on da floor till 6pm b4 they start screening. This is to allow heir wives sell la casera and gala.lol.
When they eventually start,theywill work and once it is 9pm they will stop and ask u all to come back again by 6am. Then the cycle of sitting down,spending ya dough and dia late screening will start again.
On the day of the exam proper,we sat on da grasss and wrote the exam by 12 noon when the sun is very hot. Twas either 30 or 45mins. This process will take place in many states. @ the end of the day they will pick like 6 pple per state.
I did this in lag last yr. I come from imo state and we are known to produce plenty graduates. We had the longest line in lagos last yr. Others had one line. We had 3. Abt 2000 imolites. This is just for lag oo. U had imo sons and daughters in other states too doing da screening and only 6 pple wia taken for DSSC. I happened to meet 2 pple in lag who passed. They did da screening but didnt care for the exam. One had an Air vice marshal as an uncle while the other is related to a senator.
I wish una goodluck sha. I aint wastn ma dough again on this. If u knw no one,forget it. If you tink they will take like 100 pple per state,ur dreaming. The rumour we even heard was btw 20 and 30 last yr. They took just 6 from imo. Jigawa had 1 or 2.lol
Goodluck ooooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by etochi11(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2013
xykms101: I refuse to pour water into the ocean anymore, the fact is when you don't have ladder there's no how you could get to d top in Nigeria and for pple like us who always rest our case to God, i think we need to pity God, thousands of graduates are on his neck for army job the same apply to Navy and u pple stil want me to join d queue on this one again, taarh! God must finish his work on army job. Get behind me spirit of distraction
lmao....bros i d feel u!! D worst be say ppl wit 2.2 re nt qualified
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Fuadx1(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2013
Actually there's something going on in the NAF since 4month ago-some big men have been given slots: they've submitted their lists and probably there might be another batch C camping after batch B might have passed out next month. Perhaps, it's a special commission.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by tobypills(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
vivalavida: All this force application na man no man. If u dnt have an oga @ da top,u aint going anywhere. This is naija and u have to be realistic.
I applied for this same airforce and i spent 4 days @ airforce base ikeja. This is how everything will pan out
On the first day,u all will be taken by surprise. They wont allow you guys take your bags in. They are scared of boko guys. So put ur credentials in an envelope or black nylon. They wont allow blue nylon in.
After this,u all will be made to jog to the field and u will be arranged state by state in an alphabetical order. U all will be made to sit on da floor. Last yr na sun been dey mama us. Na rain go mama una this yr.lol. U dare not stand up dia.
they wont start their tins early coz they will be provided canopies wia they will seat. They will keep u guys seated on da floor till 6pm b4 they start screening. This is to allow heir wives sell la casera and gala.lol.
When they eventually start,theywill work and once it is 9pm they will stop and ask u all to come back again by 6am. Then the cycle of sitting down,spending ya dough and dia late screening will start again.
On the day of the exam proper,we sat on da grasss and wrote the exam by 12 noon when the sun is very hot. Twas either 30 or 45mins. This process will take place in many states. @ the end of the day they will pick like 6 pple per state.
I did this in lag last yr. I come from imo state and we are known to produce plenty graduates. We had the longest line in lagos last yr. Others had one line. We had 3. Abt 2000 imolites. This is just for lag oo. U had imo sons and daughters in other states too doing da screening and only 6 pple wia taken for DSSC. I happened to meet 2 pple in lag who passed. They did da screening but didnt care for the exam. One had an Air vice marshal as an uncle while the other is related to a senator.
I wish una goodluck sha. I aint wastn ma dough again on this. If u knw no one,forget it. If you tink they will take like 100 pple per state,ur dreaming. The rumour we even heard was btw 20 and 30 last yr. They took just 6 from imo. Jigawa had 1 or 2.lol
Goodluck ooooo
I feel u man. I did mine in Enugu but I thought we were the only ppl DAT were meant to sit on the bare floor without even allowed to sit wit any water proof and also under d sun. so bro, DAT hostility reached u ppl for Lagos. Nawaooooooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by mcfrank88: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Fuadx1: Actually there's something going on in the NAF since 4month ago-some big men have been given slots: they've submitted their lists and probably there might be another batch C camping after batch B might have passed out next month. Perhaps, it's a special commission.

Oga u sure? 9ija neva spoil reach dat1 na, whichever slots they r giving has to be tru the normal process. notin lyk special commission. d worse dat can happen is thr'ld take all d slots in dis nxt batch. we must apply cos we have a Father up thr who is God.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by Fuadx1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
mcfrank88:

Oga u sure? 9ija neva spoil reach dat1 na, whichever slots they r giving has to be tru the normal process. notin lyk special commission. d worse dat can happen is thr'ld take all d slots in dis nxt batch. we must apply cos we have a Father up thr who is God.
bro.never doubt obscurities in nigeria-this one has 2reach next year b4 d proccess is compeleted- when i get to the camp, i ll prove u that there's who-u-know recruitment b4 this one.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by xykms101: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire: Here we come again. Pals don't be discouraged by any. The fact that one man failed and became fraustrated does not mean you will fail. Lets always be optimistic in whatsoever we do. GOD CAN MAKE A MAN BUILT YOUR WALL . It is written in the book of Isaiah the sons of strangers shall build our walls and kings shall serve you. So just be optimistic and trust. King David said " I was young and now I am old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed beg for bread. Remain blessed pals. cheesy
You remind me of pastor dauda wey dey use God's name to command lion, im no knw say lion no be devil, before he call *in jesus name* lion don take am up, treat im fvck up... emma u no knw say na naija pple dey pray pass coz na here sin and poverty full, wen millions of pple hook God neck and u expect him to answer everyone at a time, try finish wit 1 b4 u throw anoda 1 give am.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by vivalavida(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
tobypills
I feel u man. I did mine in Enugu but I thought we were the only ppl DAT were meant to sit on the bare floor without even allowed to sit wit any water proof and also under d sun. so bro, DAT hostility reached u ppl for Lagos. Nawaooooooo

Yes boss. Make this yr olks dem go try
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
xykms101: You remind of pastor dauda wey dey use God's name to commadn lion, im no knw say lion no be devil, before he call *in jesus name* lion don take am up, treat im Bleep up... emma u no knw say na naija pple dey pray pass coz na here sin and poverty full, wen millions of pple hook God neck and u expect him to answer everyone at a time, try finish wit 1 b4 u throw anoda 1 give am.

I knw say na business u come do for here, mind you there are no gullible ones anymore.
Please stop the insult. Which one is there is no gullible ones here. Why indent my personality. I know how many people I assisted at Navy thread to purchase their form. And none has complained in Navy thread of exploitation. Please, always mind what you say. Words are powerful and with it you can mar a mans career.
If you have been applying and you are fraustrated with it, do not use it to discourage anyone here. You destiny and mine, likewise those in this thread are not the same. God has a purpose for every one. Where you fail is were another man will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by xykms101: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Please stop the insult. Which one is there is no gullible ones here. Why indent my personality. I know how many people I assisted at Navy thread to purchase their form. And none has complained in Navy thread of exploitation. Please, always mind what you say. Words are powerful and with it you can mar a mans career.
If you have been applying and you are fraustrated with it, do not use it to discourage anyone here. You destiny and mine, likewise those in this thread are not the same. God has a purpose for every one. Where you fail is were another man will succeed.
preach on pastor. But I no wan hear say u dey ask for 500 to help pple buy pin, if you try dat diz time arnd bros na inside guard room u go do ur army screening. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
xykms101:
I knw say na business u come do for here, mind you there are no gullible ones anymore.
Please young man always try and weigh the gravity of words that comes out of your mouth. Briddle your tongue. What you wrote really touched my spirit. How many persons have I tricked? Do you know me? Have we met before? I know how many people I have assisted in purchasing NN pin. How many people have complained of exploitation at NN thread. It pains me that a graduate like you still exist in this present age. If you are fraustrated with applying for the job then don't discourage anyone here. I gat friends who got it by merit. Your failure is a ladder of success to another man. So please don't use your rope of discouragement to tie any here. And stop indenting my image. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
xykms101: preach on pastor. But I no wan hear say u dey ask for 500 to help pple buy pin, if you try dat diz time arnd bros na inside guard room u go do ur army screening. Lolz
If I should assist any with a little token is it not my business? So why use the word gullible on me. I don't think you know the meaning of gullible. From your write up , I see the reasons why you've not been able to scale through since you've applying for military job.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by xykms101: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
If I should assist any with a little token is it not my business? So why use the word gullible on me. I don't think you know the meaning of gullible. From your write up , I see the reasons why you've not been able to scale through since you've applying for military job.
my terms of gullible means *Easily deceived to do something*...if i may ask, are u not deceiving them? Instead of directing them, u asked them to bring certain amount.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by emmanuel4fire: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
xykms101: my terms of gullible means *Easily deceived to do something*...if i may ask, are u not deceiving them? Instead of directing them, u asked them to bring certain amount.
I never knew your cerebrospinal fluid is filled with pap.What does it mean to deceive? And what does it mean to assist one with just a token? Those who had technical issues after purchasing the pin, I referred them to NN technical unit for assistance.Those who couldn't purchase the pin with their ATM I assisted them with my ATM. Went to the bank myself and confirm whenever they credit my account, also went to the cafe myself, sat on the chair logged in and purchased the pin online. Beside that I exposed my account to a third party who could at any moment hack my account and now you say I'm deceiving people in the midst of Nigerians and beyond. I did business and didn't force anyone, even those I assisted can testify and are even referring people to me, and here you are accusing me of what I know not of.
With same mouth you used to spoil and indent my image for the whole world to see, so also will something worse than this come after you. Your glory shall wax slim. I am not a perfect man, but I know when to speak and how to say sorry when I err. My spirit is vexed within me and for this you have done you shall have it double as payback.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by GentleJ2: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
I never knew your cerebrospinal fluid is filled with pap.What does it mean to deceive? And what does it mean to assist one with just a token? Those who had technical issues after purchasing the pin, I referred them to NN technical unit for assistance.Those who couldn't purchase the pin with their ATM I assisted them with my ATM. Went to the bank myself and confirm whenever they credit my account, also went to the cafe myself, sat on the chair logged in and purchased the pin online. Beside that I exposed my account to a third party who could at any moment hack my account and now you say I'm deceiving people in the midst of Nigerians and beyond. I did business and didn't force anyone, even those I assisted can testify and are even referring people to me, and here you are accusing me of what I know not of.
With same mouth you used to spoil and indent my image for the whole world to see, so also will something worse than this come after you. Your glory shall wax slim. I am not a perfect man, but I know when to speak and how to say sorry when I err. My spirit is vexed within me and for this you have done you shall have it double as payback.
emma & xykms, I tot u guyz were pals on d NA thread. Y d beef ova here? Pls calm urselves n face wats ahead of u. Dis is a new thread 4 cryin out loud.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by xykms101: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
For emma to have voiced out like this, I believe i really hurt you by using word *gullible*. i'm so sorry bro infact i take back my words on you.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by dljbd1(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Temismith: Following
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out by markobinna(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Hahahaha....... ℓ̊ de laugh ....... Very soon una go join me laugh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Job Invitee / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Studying Banking And Finance / Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.