Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation (14401 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Pa Kasumu’s Colleagues At War Over N600,000 Donation As Actor Battles To Survive / OJB Thanks Gov. Amechi For His $ 100,000 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by jonart(m): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2013
I'm sure by now you all have heard that Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi donated $100, 000 to music producer, OJB Jezreel, who is down with a kidney ailment.

The money was transferred to OJB's account on Friday July 5th. Lagos State governor, Raji Fashola was also in touch with OJB's family and facilitated the stages of dialysis OJB is undergoing at LASUTH. The ailing pioneer music producer has thanked Governor Amaechi for his generosity.

"I really thank God for Governor Amechi's kind heart. All I can say is that God will fight his battles as he saved my life. I also thank all Nigerians from all works of life who heeded my appeal for funds to go for my kidney transplant. God bless everyone.

KUDOS TO OUR GOVERNOR!

SOURCE http://lindaikeji..com/2013/07/ojb-thanks-governor-rotimi-amaechi-for.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by jonart(m): 1:59am On Jul 09, 2013
@mod front page plssss
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by deshclones(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2013
jonart: @mod front page plssss

Front page indeed...see ur mouth...some misguided dude used state funds to score cheap political goals and all u can say is front page plss...why did he not invEst that fund in hospital development?how many rivers indigenes can access good health facilities??misplaced priorities indeed..our politicians are shameless...

May thunder fire Anybody that says am beefing ojb

19 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Wendyslim(f): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2013
The governor try may GOD answer his prayer. Even if na govt money he use ,no be to save life? Let other governors emulate dis by giving huge amount to govt hospitals for equipments so dat Nigerians won't need to be referred to India for treatment

14 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Ibyno(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2013
Good news, will they refund p2 5m ? Since he need just 100.000usd the other donation should be transfer to motherless babies home , or will he be greedy with the money ?

2 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by DollyParton1(f): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2013
deshclones:

Front page indeed...see ur mouth...some misguided dude used state funds to score cheap political goals and all u can say is front page plss...why did he not invEst that fund in hospital development?how many rivers indigenes can access good health facilities??misplaced priorities indeed..our politicians are shameless...

He helped a sick Nigerian. Better than embezzling

7 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Neduzze5(m): 9:39am On Jul 09, 2013
That's my Governor for real!!

Amaechi, Amaechi, Amaechi kanyi ge so mo nejeje muo na lala Amaechi kanyi ge so!

But no vex oh, 2015 no be for you.

Try again in 2019

Goodluck then!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Tunjasko(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Amaechi...Don't 4get dat dere re millions of Nigerians who re unknown nd re also suffering 4rm dis ailment..D way our leaders reason smtimes alwayz got me amaze..If he divert dat money 2 build an ultra-modern hospital wt all its facilities,it will be useful 2 everybody..Stupid nd foolish leaders

3 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by omiobo: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2013
deshclones:

You are not beefing OJB but you are beefing Amaechi according to your postgrin

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2013
deshclones:

If you ain't happy with the donation, go and hug the nearest wet transformer. Akpa amu! angry

6 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by deleteme: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Why are you mentioning Fashola in this post when all he did is to just facilite. Na Facilitating we go chop?
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by PStacks(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2013
OH My God! I'm so glad, Amechi is a life saver!

If it was in ancient rome, the Romans would shout "All Hail Governor Amechi The Life Saver"

I'm indeed very glad... grin

I wish u a safe surgery OJB. You shall do the operation and make it out in one piece Insha Allaha.

Kudos to Governor Amechi.
Amechi the Life Saver.
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by PDPvsAPC: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by silvaspecs: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Ibyno: Good news, will they refund p2 5m ? Since he need just 100.000usd the other donation should be transfer to motherless babies home , or will he be greedy with the money ?
same thing on ma mind bruv. I fink he should just make it open for whoever that wanna get his money bak could kom 4 it. if not, im sensing some hard feelings right now in d minds of all the celebs who donated b4 Ameachi.

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Waiting to hear the outcome of the surgery.
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by lexrichy(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2013
It's good to be rich.

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Fadelex(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2013
abeg enuf of all dis donation news...since d money don complete make dem carry d guy go for treatment.... good gesture by governor amaechi...better dan giving prado as wedding gift and sending delegates to Dubai for wedding... I no mention name o

2 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by chuksoyo21(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Let us nt beef gov. Amaechi here. Even if its state fund that he used here. The state fund was used to save of a soul.
Let us draw a line between politics and saving life.
Amaech did noble.
May God bless him.
There are a lot of rich dudes out there who would hv footed ojb's health bills without anybody knwing. But, where were they?
I thank God for using Amaechi to answer OJB's prayer!

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Liveair: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Something is definitely wrong with your thinking faculty DESHCLONES.
Did the Rivers state Gov. have anything to lose if he didnt make that donation? Yet he did so as people appealed to him.
Do you know how much a state gov in Nigeria earns, how much more that of Rivers State. Who told you that money was from the state funds?
But wait...what if its Rivers state funds? Doesn't saving the life of a Nigerian mean anything to a heartless individual like you?
Imagine if OJB were your blood brother, would you be here typing this irritating post?

9 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by greatgod2012(f): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2013
IMO, i think the governor deserve to be apprecciated. He could have pretended not to hear anything about it and embezzle everything to himself, and there is nothing we can do, if he decides to embezzle everything, than to be shouting and shouting, which do not really affect them in any way.
Therefore, thank you sir, to the governor and i pray that God will touch the hearts of other governors too, so that they too will make positive impact on the lives of the citizens.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by cyril10(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2013
Kudos to Amaechi, he should not forget to settle the health workers in his state that has been on strike for a long time now. Pregnant women that needs care from the striking health workers are complaining bitterly.

2 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2013
deshclones:

Bad belle. Pray life visits u with OJB situation so u know what it feels like.. Oshisco
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by PStacks(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2013
deshclones:

Yes its states Funds, is OJB not a member of the state.. What else should a leader use state funds to do if not to better the lives of the members of the state. OJB is gon be a better person with this weda "State funds or Personal Fund" are u saying Governor Amechi, even if he wasn't governor, are u saying 100k dolls is big deal to him. Amechi was wealth b4 becoming governor, he might av stolen funds, I don't know and its not my business. But he has saved a life today! Thank God u are not the one with kidney problem, you woulnt have been able to post this rubbish on nairaland.

Are they no other governors that amase state funds and plung it into swiss accounts and memebers of the state dies?..
If Amechi steals state funds and atleast saves a life, he's not particularly a saint but has done something..
Let's praise him for the one he has done.

Kudos to Amechi. Amechi has saved a life.
Amechi is better than those that use state funds to take lives, atleast Amechi used state funds to give Life..
No matter how corrupt Amechi is, u can never take that away from him.

All hail Governor Amechi the Life Saver!
God is the giver of Life.
But man can save a life.

5 Likes

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Freiburger(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2013
Now that the koko is completed, what is he still waiting for?
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2013
Fadelex: abeg enuf of all dis donation news...since d money don complete make dem carry d guy go for treatment.... good gesture by governor amaechi...better dan giving prado as wedding gift and sending delegates to Dubai for wedding... I no mention name o

Akpabio na idio.t o. Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Adex097: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2013
I hear say this guy still they receive credit alert for him UBA account.
Ojb don hammer o
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by tomakint: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2013
I hereby join OJB in thanking Amaechi for this kindly gesture extended towards him, may God continue to have mercy on Amaechi and may he find favour in his life, and to all those irritating so-called 'stars' out there lying through the media that they doled out huge sums towards the #SaveOJBproject# I think they alongside their dogs can forever shut their traps for deceiving the whole world angry angry angry To you OJB, I wish you a successful operation and make sure you stop those ganja and heavy drinking cheers wink
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2013
When will he travel for the transplant? Shey the money never complete?
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by dridowu: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2013
Baba God let the surgery be successful
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Larryupsy: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2013
deshclones:

how are u even sure he used public funds,or what u are trying to say is dat he can't afford $100,000
Re: OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation by Tunjasko(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2013
cyril10: Kudos to Amaechi, he should not forget to settle the health workers in his state that has been on strike for a long time now. Pregnant women that needs care from the striking health workers are complaining bitterly.
I don't jst knw hw some leaders reason..I didn't say he shuldn't help OJB bt he shuld hve diverted d funds 2 d health sector in his state nd sme Nigerians re heapin praises on him...9jerians re gullible!!!...mtcheew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP / Genevieve And Rosario Dawson / Breaking News: ₦5000 & ₦2000 Naira Notes Is Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.