Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh (3662 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by tosinetoo: 3:15pm On May 19, 2008
HEY GUYS I HAVE A FRIEND INVITED FOR DIAMOND BANK TEST ON MAY 27 IN LAGOS APAPA.

DO YOU KNOW IF DIAMOND BANK ALLOW GATE CRASHERS COS I WANT TO COME FROM IBADAN TO WRITE THE TEST.

WHATS THE TEST FORMAT LIKE?

REPLY PLEASE GUYS
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by cap05: 3:32pm On May 19, 2008
my guy try yur best they will allow you and by the way how much is ibadan to lag. but can you tell me the venue i will join you too
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by Ekooo: 3:58pm On May 19, 2008
now that you have corrected d date. they usually allowd gatecrashers in other paths of the country, owerri and p/h to be presise, but lagos case is always different. just come and try. there is no wrong in trying, they may have repented. i will be there too. but, i learnt they are conducting test today being 19/05/2008. may they will continue to write in batches from now till next weet, that's there usually practice.may be we will be invited before then. invited or not, i will be there. struggle continues.try to make it also. ibadan is less than two hours drive, dont value the cost. it worth gatecrashing. all the best.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by dafrankie(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2008
@Ekoo, do you know where the venue fro the test is?? U guys just keep sayin Apapa with no specific location, So, Any ideas?
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by duxxmann(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2008
I am equally interested, please do well to disclose the venue and time. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by mistarich(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2008
Pls wot's d fate of Gatecrashers. Let us know
Thanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by uceedeboy(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2008
PLS KINDLY DISCLOSE THE VENUE I AM INTERESTED  U CAN SEND IT TO nwanzeuc@yahoo.com

CHEERS
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 20, 2008
please, can someone help me with the exact location of the test
you can mail it to me at[email]angelloveng@yahoo.com
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by naGod2: 8:23pm On May 20, 2008
They have a list which contains names of all invitees,and you will only be allowd to enter if ur name is on their list.There is no harm in trying,pray they allow gatecrashers to enter cos it"s rare
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by ekeneval: 10:03am On May 21, 2008
pls you guys should tell the house the venue of the test.I have a friend that wrote Skye bank test last year.She was not invited but they allowed her to write the test and she passed.Plsssssssssssssss tell us the venue.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by nicole84: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2012
ekeneval: pls you guys should tell the house the venue of the test.I have a friend that wrote Skye bank test last year.She was not invited but they allowed her to write the test and she passed.Plsssssssssssssss tell us the venue.

who sat 4 Diamond bank Aptitude test PH, ve u receive any test regards result yet?
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by ProfJYK(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2012
@Nicole, this is a three year old thread but regarding your question, the text has been sent.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by Donwis: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2012
@jyk.now dat we ve moved to de interview stage,do u ve an idea of wats ahead of us?plz reply
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by ProfJYK(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2012
Donwis: @jyk.now dat we ve moved to de interview stage,do u ve an idea of wats ahead of us?plz reply

about 2 or 3 interviews with d last one with d GMD in Lagos then Medicals. learnt that this is going to b a fast-tracked recruitment and everything shouldnt take more than 8 weeks.

first will b a panel interview with HR folks or BM and co. know ur CV inside out, work/NYSC experience, educational stuffs like ur research project analysis, ur weaknesses and strengths and what u can add to d bank.

A Regional GM would like to know how smart u r. current affairs, Global/National economy, trick questions, general IQ stuffs sha. these guys r smart and very vast so try match them pound for pound. u will b unlucky if u meet one whose field of study is not far from yours, cos he will take u apart. u should b able to defend time spent in Uni.

An ED or straight to d GMD. d guy has been complaining about d quality of Trainees so he wants to b a part of d selection. its most likely going to b a "Introduce yourself thing" cos d guy is busy. at this stage, packaging and expression is what matters.

pls note that I am not in d system. I just shared d result of my homework and past experiences with u and I might not be 10/10 correct. God is Able and he will see us through.
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by Donwis: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
Tanxs
Re: Diamond Bank Test Ohhhhh by Donwis: 1:04pm On May 19, 2012
Diamondbank training info plz.who ve received either a call or text for de training in port harcourt.plz let me know if u ve heard from diamondbank after de medicals.

(1) (Reply)

H / (dpr) Department Of Petroleum Resouces Paypackage/working Conditions / Fake Life No Good Oo,see Watin Fake Life Cause Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.