Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

MOPOL Killed By A Lorry In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MOPOL Killed By A Lorry In Taraba (415 Views)

MOPOL And Naval Personnel Clash In Port Harcourt / Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOPOL Killed By A Lorry In Taraba by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
it was a tragic incident!!! One wouldn't blame bystanders who were saying he deserved it cos he was trying to take money from a driver. It happened like this, I was parked@ a filling station refilling my car@the outskirts of wukari when I heard the screams of the lorry driver as he was approaching the mopol check point, he was trying to alert the bribe taker that his breaks had failed but to no avail. the lorry driver was brave enough to swerve rapidly so as to avoid killing anyone cos the mopol had formed a hold up there. he was coming@top speed so the risk of swerving rapidly will be catastrophic but he did it anyway, causing the trailer he was driving to hit the cars he was trying to dodge and led to the crushing of the mopol. the trailer driver seized the first chance he got n took to his heels while his passenger escaped death by the whisker cos the angry mopols were cocking their guns ready to fire on him but were stopped by their ranking officer. He died with exactly 235 naira folded in his hands.
Re: MOPOL Killed By A Lorry In Taraba by Tolexander: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Esinsin olojukokoro ni n ba oku wo saare!

(1) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted In Benin / Orji: Why Abia Will Not Go To Bond Market / Group Trains Borno, Yobe-based Journalists On Terrorism Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.