Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (55906 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:09am On Jun 01, 2010
lmao! I feel you. I was like what da hell? What just happened? Before i knew it the movie was over.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2010
COTT was awesome!!!

If you guys think the POP was better, then i def must check it out. thanks
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:24am On Jun 01, 2010
Gators, if you'd seen the original Clash of the Titans, you'd understand why most of us felt the new one was wack.
However i don't really advice you to see the original one grin. Compared to today's technology, the original had really really bad graphics. And one may get caught up in noticing only just that.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 01, 2010
there are people who havent watched the original Clash of the titans?

i'm surprised. I thought they had reruns sometime ago.

this is why tvland shouldnt have changed its programming. They used to show classics.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 01, 2010
iice:

Gators, if you'd seen the original Clash of the Titans, you'd understand why most of us felt the new one was wack.
However i don't really advice you to see the original one grin. Compared to today's technology, the original had really really bad graphics. And one may get caught up in noticing only just that.

lol Oh ok. . . . the old movies are usually better, except in modern graphics.

@tpia
What channel or network is tvland?
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 01, 2010
on direct tv it's channel 304, but you have to check the local listings for your area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Land

they used to have so many classics- i watched casablanca on that channel at least two or three times.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 01, 2010
Ok, thanks. will check it out
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2010
couples' retreat

not bad, after a while.

bit scary though, figuratively speaking.
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2010
Shrek still rulling!!

Not had time to see a movie these few days; strangling busy, actually. That's about to change this week.

What's up with Green Zone? who knows something about it?
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2010
Bad reviews on that one^^ haven't checked it out though undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2010
"Shrek Forever After" still at No. 1 for the 3rd consecutive week. Its even doing better than "Iron Man 2"  grin

"Green Zone" has mixed reviews. I'm not even interested in watching it.

"Twilight Saga: New Moon" wins best movie at 2010 MTV Movie Awards. MTV movie awards sucks big time.  tongue
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
I am going to be stubborn on this one! I will watch the Green Zone! Dont believe Mat Dammon would go wrong on such a storyline
Re: Review Any Movie by Tcrack(m): 4:35am On Jun 10, 2010
robin hood is one of the worst films i have watched in a long time. to think it came from Ridley Scot. (someone i have great respect for) is even more disheartning.just wasted my R$5.
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2010
Mixed reviews or bad reviews for Green Zone?

I saw the movie yesterday and trust me, I will create another opportunity to go see it again; Bleep what ya heard!!! grin
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
@cabali
I'm feeling the World Cup right now. grin
I'll check out "The Karate Kid (2010)" next week.
Re: Review Any Movie by dolly9: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2010
THIS SITE IS A JOKE!!! HOW CAN IT BE CALLED NAIRALAND WHEN ABT 98% OF
IT'S CONTENT IS NOT NIGERIAN. I SUGGEST IT SHD BE RENAMED DOLLARLAND
INSTEAD COS THERE'S PRACTICALLY NOTHING NIGERIAN HERE.
Re: Review Any Movie by teeluv(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2010
back-up plan,

not dt impressive.

at least it wasnt a remake i wonder if they decide to remake it what it would look like,
Re: Review Any Movie by bluerose1: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2010
Can someone help be find the name for the movie where Ini Edo was a love-peddler that was taken to a hotel by a rich chief. He did not take advantage of her nor did he request her services but instead offered her some money at the end of her stay which she refused. He later left some money exposed the morning she was leaving the hotel to test her and see if she would take it. It so happen that she did not take the money. For this act of honesty he persued her, Can any one of your guys out there remember this movie? Do you remember the name?
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2011
Season of the Witch
I gotta say Nic Cage did make me laugh once in the entire movie. . .when he asked the friar if he'd actually traveled to the monastery and the friar said no. Nic response was 'Naturally'. . .other than that. . .it was the usually crap. Wrong accent, horrible acting, no concrete theme, no cohesion of story. Cinematography was terrible. . .Lawd knows how bored i was to actually attempt a Nic Cage movie.

Sanctum
I give it a 3 out of 10. 3 for cinematography which basically is the only good thing about the movie. Never have i seen such horrendous acting from a movie produced by one of the giants in the industry. Richard Roxburgh looks like a young Stellan Skarsgard *shrugs* and he was about the only one who managed to act believeable. Don't know what happened to Ioan Gruffudd but i expected more from someone who has acted before undecided Story had no sense besides the need to find a way out which is like duh but the whole 'i found my father in the cave' bit just shows how moronic people can be. And that woman! Thank goodness she got killed. . .waste of space. 'I've never dived before'. . .'I'm not wearing a dead woman's suit'. . .In danger and she can only become more idiotic instead of using the cells in her noggin. Good riddance jare.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2011
iice, u're back? I actually opened a thread on ur absence. Wats bin goin on? Welcome back.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lol. . .you did?
Thanks ooo. What's up?
Re: Review Any Movie by nlPoster: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
dolly9:
THIS SITE IS A JOKE!!! HOW CAN IT BE CALLED NAIRALAND WHEN ABT 98% OF
IT'S CONTENT IS NOT NIGERIAN. I SUGGEST IT SHD BE RENAMED DOLLARLAND
INSTEAD COS THERE'S PRACTICALLY NOTHING NIGERIAN HERE.

Haha.

There’s more Nigerian content now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.