Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry (11513 Views)

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help / Eleme Petrochemical Company / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DIZEL: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Do any body know about udofe/shinji petrolchemical industry. They invited me for an apptitude test
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by igheya35: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
yeah i got the email too. The aptitude test is going to be conducted by dragnet solution.............please do anybody have dragnet past questions?
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Benissues(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Google dem!!...frm wat I read nt quite long!!...its a big coy!!
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Yes I do. Send me a mail @rynojay@gmail.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by chebyshev(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2013
@Golden Dr, pls could you send me the past questions too. I will send you a mail shortly.thanks
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by chemicalibk: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls I need dragnet pass question too, send it †̥ dis mail; chemicalibk09@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by rufusloveday(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls, I need a copy of the GMAT forwarded to rufus.loveday@yahoo.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by ezulyke: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Plz I nid a copy f d past questn too ezulyke@gmail.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DIZEL: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2013
pls i nid d dragnet question. apexhugo1824@yahoo.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by lolu84(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Please, forward a copy of dragnet aptitude test questions τ̅☺ to me via loluchampion@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by lolu84(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2013
DIZEL: pls i nid d dragnet question. apexhugo1824@yahoo.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by doktung: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013
i was directed to update my exam town which i did yesterday morning but i have not received any other message to inform m about the exam venue, time and so on. pls what should i do? pls help m to forward their past questions to doktung84@gmail.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2013
ONCE BEATEN TWICE SHY!
Most of you that went for the first bank job Aptitude-test, the test was set by dragnet and now Access Bank is also coming up soon with Flour Mill at the corner waiting. Most of their are test computer-based done by Dragnet.

Information they say is what is a thin line between success and failure. We are in the era of information and if you aint informed you are deformed and for you to be reformed you need to be informed.

GSE Solutions provide Graduate Standardization Examination questions that is used by Dragnet Nigeria Plc. Dragnet has since inception conducted over 500 successful Computer Based Examination sessions, testing hundreds of thousands of candidates across 21 states of the federation making it Nigeria’s leading protagonist of Computer Based Test. They recruit for a number of companies including: Chevron, CIPMN, Deloitte, Diageo, Etisalat, Exon Mobil, FIRS, First Bank, Flourmills, GlaxoSmithKline, GLO, Honda, Kraftfoods, Lafarge, MTN, NBC, Nestle, Pan Ocean, Promasidor, PZ Cussons, Skye bank, UBA, Union Bank, Cadbury and Flourmills etc.

GSE Solutions provides Past Questions (and Answers with Detailed Explanations) that have been used in Dragnet Aptitude Test e.g. Recent PZ Cussons, Flourmills and Chevron Test. The truth is that Dragnet have only a fixed set of questions which they reshuffle over and over again for different companies test.

To get our free copies of the Dragnet Past Questions and Answers with Detailed Explanations, send a blank mail with subject “Dragnet Past Questions” to.
Our Main Package consist of:

5 GSE Numerical Reasoning Dragnet Test (100 Questions)
5 GSE Verbal Reasoning Dragnet Test (100 Questions)
5 GSE Abstract Reasoning Dragnet Test (80 Questions)
An all encompassing e-book on how to pass Dragnet Graduate Standardization Examinations.

Each Test has fully worked solutions, enabling you to see where you went wrong on a question. By practicing over and over again with these tests, you will know what to expect; improve your speed and confidence; and be really prepared for the actual test.

1 Like

Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by saintkash(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
I also recieved a mail to update my exam location but till now am yet to get d nxt mail from them, i hope am on track oo
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DIZEL: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
they will still send anoda mail based on wot dey told me dis morning wen i called dem

1 Like

Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by xtanburg: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Please help with dragnet test questions plssss ..... xtanburg@yahoo.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DePreacher1: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Benissues: Google dem!!...frm wat I read nt quite long!!...its a big coy!!

wat did u find out frm dem n hw did u type it?
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 11, 2013
Pls oo hw dd u pple apply can i apply now
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by saintkash(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Has anyone recieved the email detailing the venue and time of the test?
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DIZEL: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
i jst recieve an email dat my venue is @ 76 stadium rd by FIRS @ teadro infotech. GOD MAY MY HEAVEN OPEN FOR DIS JOB

1 Like

Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by OJAYKONAMI(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Praise God coz I also got a mail this evening stating my Test Location & Time.
Test Center: Chams City Lagos 
Address: 2, Isaac John Street, G.R.A, Ikeja
Date: 13-Jul-2013
Time: 1:00pm.
Chams City it is... Who's with me?

1 Like

Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by bb4522(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
I received an email inviting for the test too but funny enough I didn't update my test location as required coz I saw the email sent to me late. Am very surprise they chose Abj for me in the email. The main problm is dat am required to go with a candidate printout(FOT) apart frm the email sent to me which I don't have coz I tried loggin my I.D and passwd bt constantly getting invalid I.d/passwd WHAT WILL I DO? Can I go without it or Not. Plzzzz need assistance
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by ezulyke: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mine is chams city ikeja..bt I try 2 print d candidates foto wit my id nd password it kps showin invalid I'd or password
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DIZEL: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
try d password dey gave u dis evening wit ur email address as ur username because i opened my dis evening. Is the same information wit d one sent to ur email. Lets believe God
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by akoladeadewunmi(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2013
i also have the same problem. I tried to log in with the username and the password sent to me yesternight but it kept giving me invalid password on my system but it opened on my phone.
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by DIZEL: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2013
call dia customer care dey will assist u
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Harzan(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2013
Dragnet past Questions please. My email- bowlek10@yahoo.com
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by peterz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Plz can any one help me out wit dragnet gse.I wud rily appreciate if u guys can help a brother out.I'm writing at chams city by 1pm.email:joelushieagu@ymail.com tnx guys
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Please read the previous post and act fast on it.
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by avalontony(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
having problem accessing my FOT, its saying invalide password/username, i have tried the two password sent to me, yet i can not access it, how do i go about it?
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Please, forward a copy of dragnet aptitude test questions to me via adeyemoade888@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Udofe/shinji Petrochemical Industry by nsukka: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
@Dr Golden, I will truly appreciate it if u can forward d GSE past questions to eneh_rose@yahoo.com. Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016-2017 Shell/petan Graduate Internship Programme / How Do I Opt Out Of N-power / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.