Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (359811 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Whao! Pretty cul . . L3 on ma mind,thank God i ve nt buy that P3. . . . Pls give us more info
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls house is this GPU a better one? power VR SGX 531 ? That comes with L3. Cos N3 comes with andreno 200 and it handles mostly games. And f7 also comes with this power VR 531 which f7 couldnt handle FIFA 12. So what do u think guys.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
physise: power VR SGX 531
tecno sabi get crappiest chips to make phones for nigeria. 2011 GPU. We better try other cheap android.
Pls dont quote me if your are brainless and dont know what am saying.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
directonpc:
tecno sabi get crappiest chips to make phones for nigeria. 2011 GPU. We better try other cheap android.
true bt it can handle a decent amout of games,though its kindof a weak gpu,adreno 203 is a little bit faster
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Seyilome: Pls house is this GPU a better one? power VR SGX 531 ? That comes with L3. Cos N3 comes with andreno 200 and it handles mostly games. And f7 also comes with this power VR 531 which f7 couldnt handle FIFA 12. So what do u think guys.
Tecno are rilly up 4 sumfin else.........
They are degrading their hardware specs with each new product they launch.
Perhaps they fink we are JJC......
#TEAM SONY

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
gangwolf: It should be dual core.I tested dual core games on my p3 and they working fine.
Am not argueing wit u bro.....
The bench mark results speak for itself.
Am on a louder volume [size=20pt]IT'S SINGLE CORE[/size]
btw: hw does dual core games look like
cheesycheesycheesy chaiii....sum peeps use style funny ooo

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Danny4show(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Pls, where can i get this phone in ibadan, nd how much. Besides, kindly give me d address of d tecno carlcare in ibadan.
guy pls gv me ur 2go username,nah ibadan me 2 dy oo,and i wan buy d phone also..
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
Danny4show: guy pls gv me ur 2go username,nah ibadan me 2 dy oo,and i wan buy d phone also..
i dey use d same username 4 all my online reg, its d same 'rajgan4edu'. Add me nd we can talk beta.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Juniorrei(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Is the usable ram up to 450mb?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
directonpc:
If u're a game freak abeg go buy ps2/3 or psp.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
I have done my research and I found that though powerVR SGX531 is nt the best but is better,and it is better than andreno 200 and it can also play hd games.because n3 is andreno 200 and it plays games better and L3 will do better than n3. I will go for L3.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Aaah, naija pple and greediness. U want dis, u want dt, 2gig ram, 32gig rom, android 5.0keylime, 10inch screen, N.F.C,.. O.n wot exactly? A 13k phone!!! Common, dis phone is d best deal 4 nw, wit d specs. I presently use d sony xperia x10mini. Its sold presently at 30k in slot, nd trust me, d phone is full of shit, as in very crappy. Imagine 128ram nd rom, 2.5inch screen, abt 800ghz procesor, yet pple are condemnin dis phone. As 4 me, i go get d l3 yayaya, maybe by dec, i can nw go 4 d high end smartphones 4rm maybe tecno, gionee or giayu, all chinkos coz i cant be wasting my money on brands nd useless specs. Peace out.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Aaah, naija pple and greediness. U want dis, u want dt, 2gig ram, 32gig rom, android 5.0keylime, 10inch screen, N.F.C,.. O.n wot exactly? A 13k phone!!! Common, dis phone is d best deal 4 nw, wit d specs. I presently use d sony xperia x10mini. Its sold presently at 30k in slot, nd trust me, d phone is full of shit, as in very crappy. Imagine 128ram nd rom, 2.5inch screen, abt 800ghz procesor, yet pple are condemnin dis phone. As 4 me, i go get d l3 yayaya, maybe by dec, i can nw go 4 d high end smartphones 4rm maybe tecno, gionee or giayu, all chinkos coz i cant be wasting my money on brands nd useless specs. Peace out.
800mhz bt xperia 10mini na 2010 fone na
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
udemzy_udex:
If u're a game freak abeg go buy ps2/3 or psp.

or PSP vita or better yet a ps4.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Best HD games on Tecno, Suggestions, please
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kaycee7(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: Just wondering if it is possible to wipe off that TECNO logo on the forehead of the phone.

Any way possible?

I may give it a try tmrw. It wld be my fisrt chinko phone.
But you can keep the logo on Asha 200. Na wa ooo. People and name.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Kaycee7: But you can keep the logo on Asha 200. Na wa ooo. People and name.
lol i tire o
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
physise: 800mhz bt xperia 10mini na 2010 fone na
so? Its still on market at a whooping 30k, i knw sum1 who bot it abt 4 months ago, 34k. D truth is outdated or nt, some pple alwaz put unnecesary likeness to those big names, dogmatism. Anyway, 1 man's fud is anoda man's poison. Xperia U na 2012 phone, wit almost d same spec as dis L3, if nt 4 d larger screen size nd some effizy like noice cancelatn, nd oda stuffs. Nd its how much? 44k, u can confirm d price 4rm slot. So, wot u gon say 2 dt?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rajgan4edu: so? Its still on market at a whooping 30k, i knw sum1 who bot it abt 4 months ago, 34k. D truth is outdated or nt, some pple alwaz put unnecesary likeness to those big names, dogmatism. Anyway, 1 man's fud is anoda man's poison. Xperia U na 2012 phone, wit almost d same spec as dis L3, if nt 4 d larger screen size nd some effizy like noice cancelatn, nd oda stuffs. Nd its how much? 44k, u can confirm d price 4rm slot. So, wot u gon say 2 dt?
true talk shall
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wat has TL3 got to do with Xperia Mini 2010 model SONY device
U blind carry 30K go buy dis fone?
We dnt nid comparisms here and there.....
Peeps must say out their mind on wat they want cos its their money speaking.... "why are we called Tech geeks?
U neva even see anyfin, go in2 the world of fashion and see wat's up 4 urself!!!
Power VR SGX 531 is equivalent to Adreno 200 but i'd choose Andreno for its ruggedness.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rajgan4edu: so? Its still on market at a whooping 30k, i knw sum1 who bot it abt 4 months ago, 34k. D truth is outdated or nt, some pple alwaz put unnecesary likeness to those big names, dogmatism. Anyway, 1 man's fud is anoda man's poison. Xperia U na 2012 phone, wit almost d same spec as dis L3, if nt 4 d larger screen size nd some effizy like noice cancelatn, nd oda stuffs. Nd its how much? 44k, u can confirm d price 4rm slot. So, wot u gon say 2 dt?
Well, wat am gonna say about dis simple and staright forward fact.
Tecno has librated peeps 4rm these BIG names exploitators but they(Tecno) shuld not take dis opportunity 4 granted...
This is 2013 and not 2010, tecno needs to flow along with the latest tech gadgets.......
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: Just wondering if it is possible to wipe off that TECNO logo on the forehead of the phone.

Any way possible?

YES! IFF wishes were horses. Careful, you might grow grey hair wondering, if dont turn a wonderer. grin
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
I prefer my tn3 with 512 ram and with 1008mhz compare to l3 1001mhz and 200 andro,i will wait for another tecno around 15k to 20 or go for bold 2
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2013

Any way possible?

Simple tin, just take a stone and scratch it off, or better still, use a marker or sticker to cover it
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Aaah, naija pple and greediness. U want dis, u want dt, 2gig ram, 32gig rom, android 5.0keylime, 10inch screen, N.F.C,.. O.n wot exactly? A 13k phone!!! Common, dis phone is d best deal 4 nw, wit d specs. I presently use d sony xperia x10mini. Its sold presently at 30k in slot, nd trust me, d phone is full of shit, as in very crappy. Imagine 128ram nd rom, 2.5inch screen, abt 800ghz procesor, yet pple are condemnin dis phone. As 4 me, i go get d l3 yayaya, maybe by dec, i can nw go 4 d high end smartphones 4rm maybe tecno, gionee or giayu, all chinkos coz I CAN'T BE WASTING MY MONEY on brands and useless specs. Peace out.
Well said.

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
yetunsbay: if u didnt mind tecno phantom A (F7)
above my budget
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
mathefaro:
Simple tin, just take a stone and scratch it off, or better still, use a marker or sticker to cover it
which kin talk be dat, hm make him no spoil am o, else if anytin happen to him new L3 na u I go hold responsible.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
My advice to TN3 users;
dnt sell off ur TN3.... Keep it!
Tecno N3 still remains the BEST Android device by Tecno!!!
No let the name Jelly Bean deceive u ooo.......
Nevatheless, i'll get my hands on the L3, install FIFA 12 and see how rugged this device is in the department of HD graphics processing!!!

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Godvilla: My advice to TN3 users;
dnt sell off ur TN3.... Keep it!
Tecno N3 still remains the BEST Android device by Tecno!!!
No let the name Jelly Bean deceive u ooo.......
Nevatheless, i'll get my hands on the L3, install FIFA 12 and see how rugged this device is in the department of HD graphics processing!!!
Good. And wat about P3 users?
Meanwhile, waiting 4 outcome . . . .
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Quick question- do I need to root my android to download APK file from android.mob.org
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
mindtricks: Good. And wat about P3 users?
Meanwhile, waiting 4 outcome . . . .
P3 is okay..... Though not as rugged as N3 but its up there!!!

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Graviton: Quick question- do I need to root my android to download APK file from android.mob.org
No u dnt!!!
But sum games/apps require rooted devices. I'll suggest u read the reviews b4 u emback on dwnlding ur file wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49