Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (32054 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Blackgold09(f): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Blov: d devil again! even d devil is tired of those of u dat always blame him.
one day devil go slip person
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by nerodenero: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
The man should be castrated and his BA.LLS fed to dogs.Shameless old bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
The evil men do surprises the devil himself.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by nerodenero: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
nerodenero: The man should be castrated and his BA.LLS fed to dogs.Shameless old bastard!!!
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by olamisegbe(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
poor woman. Guess she is a learner.if u dnt hv d financial capability to take care of d kids, take legal actn nd hv in custody ur kids with FULL TIME ALIMONY
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
DISGUSTING......HOW CAN UR JOHN THOMAS EVEN STAND JUST LOOKING AT UR OWN DAUGHTER...TALK LESS OF THE INSERTION ACT.......WHAT A NASTY HUMAN SCUM!

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by 3ace(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
When dem catch dem dey do bad thing, dem go talk say na devil but if dem dey succeed dey make plenty money for life dem go dey form levels say na dem smart pass. Even students too go talk say dem pass d test if dem get A but if dem get F, dem go say na examiner fail dem. Oloriburuku okunrin!
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by DeeOneBangin: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Their mama na oloriburuku..Daz all

2 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Longeria(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hausa boko haram, Igbo pick pocket, YORUBA rape mama, rape aunty, rape granny, rape pikin, rape prophetess...........

RAPE Angela, ngozi, Cecilia, charity, Daniela, ikaitte, Florence. Mtcheewww.

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by ferdsmart(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
White007: LAGOS - Policemen attached to Ikotun division in Lagos have arrested a man alleged to have been having carnal knowledge of his two daughters between the ages of 10 and 13, in the past two years.

His daughters reportedly claimed to have been going through what they described as horrible experience since their mother left them for another man.

Unable to resist their father, they endured until the elder girl confided in her friend's mother, who then contacted some child rights groups.

The organisations were said to have effected the man's arrest at his 29, Omooye Street, Abaranje, last Saturday and handed him over to policemen at Ikotun division.

Explaining, the elder child (names withheld) said: "Our father started it when I was 11 years old. I did not know he was doing same to my sister who was then eight years.

I only got to know when I saw her blood stained undies and when I demanded to know whether she had started seeing her monthly flow, she revealed that our father slept with her the previous night. He usually crept to either of us at night whenever he wanted to satisfy his urge. He was the one who dis-virgined us."

I beg to be forgiven -Suspect

On his part, the 35-year-old suspect , a commercial bus driver identified as Adewale Adeleke, admitted to the police that he committed the sacrilegious act. He claimed, however, that he did not know what usually comes over him at that point.

Hear him: "I beg to be forgiven. This is the handiwork of the devil because I do not know what usually comes over me. What usually happened was that the urge would just come and before I know it, I would be with either of them."

When news of the act reached the mother of the children who resides in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, she reportedly rushed to Lagos, where she was quoted as saying that she was shocked beyond words.

She reportedly said she was forced to leave her husband because of alleged battering, in spite of the fact that she was the one responsible for the upkeep of the home. She said while leaving, she handed her two children to her mother with the intention of sending them monthly allowance, only for their father to go and take them.

Executive Director of Esther Child Rights Foundation, Mrs. Esther Ogwu, said her foundation was making effort to ensure that the woman would take custody of her children, adding also that the arrest of the suspect was a first step to ensure that justice was done.

The two girls are now under police protection while their father will be arraigned at the Ejigbo Magistrate's Court by the police.

When contacted, Lagos State Police Command, Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ngozi Braide confirmed the arrest of the suspect, saying that he would be arraigned in court soon.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jul/9/330.html
mehn.... Hw wz deir p u s s y like? Kai,tight ni. I cnt wait to f u ck... Watery p u s s y
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by rockzy(f): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
So from the coments im reading...... Only the woman is responsible for the upbring of kids!!!!! Women in Nigeria are really subjected to complete wickedness.......... Its really heartbreaking that some people still found a way of blaming the woman in all this

7 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Make dem castrate the idio.t undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by EKONGKING: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
he should be killed . this is worse than gay marriages

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by IYANGBALI: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
don't mind the man,he was only lying against the devil,when I asked the devil,he told me he was not in lagos all those years,he said he was in borno working with the boko boys
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by EKONGKING: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
Any fellow supporting this should be killed
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Longeria: Hausa boko haram, Igbo pick pocket, YORUBA rape mama, rape aunty, rape granny, rape pikin, rape prophetess...........

RAPE Angela, ngozi, Cecilia, charity, Daniela, ikaitte, Florence. Mtcheewww.

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by IYANGBALI: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Their mama na oloriburuku..Daz all
did you read the story at all?
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Oxygenmayo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
The devil is always to be blamed..abeg mek dem leave the devil where im dey and punish the finger that offends the king..
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by dependablejesus: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
why would people in the first place start up a relationship they cannot fulfill their vows,i think i would blame the woman,no matter what, you already have children,why would she leave them for another man,some men naturally has no control and need to be watched over where female children are,female dependants like maids are. these children at early stage wouldn't know what they are doing but with time they would begin to understand,and a woman who gave birth to these ones should be there to direct and take care of them,I am sure she must have received what she sent them to market to buy for her
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by tanidabi: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
White007: LAGOS - Policemen attached to Ikotun division in Lagos have arrested a man alleged to have been having carnal knowledge of his two daughters between the ages of 10 and 13, in the past two years.

His daughters reportedly claimed to have been going through what they described as horrible experience since their mother left them for another man.

Unable to resist their father, they endured until the elder girl confided in her friend's mother, who then contacted some child rights groups.

The organisations were said to have effected the man's arrest at his 29, Omooye Street, Abaranje, last Saturday and handed him over to policemen at Ikotun division.

Explaining, the elder child (names withheld) said: "Our father started it when I was 11 years old. I did not know he was doing same to my sister who was then eight years.

I only got to know when I saw her blood stained undies and when I demanded to know whether she had started seeing her monthly flow, she revealed that our father slept with her the previous night. He usually crept to either of us at night whenever he wanted to satisfy his urge. He was the one who dis-virgined us."

I beg to be forgiven -Suspect

On his part, the 35-year-old suspect , a commercial bus driver identified as Adewale Adeleke, admitted to the police that he committed the sacrilegious act. He claimed, however, that he did not know what usually comes over him at that point.

Hear him: "I beg to be forgiven. This is the handiwork of the devil because I do not know what usually comes over me. What usually happened was that the urge would just come and before I know it, I would be with either of them."

When news of the act reached the mother of the children who resides in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, she reportedly rushed to Lagos, where she was quoted as saying that she was shocked beyond words.

She reportedly said she was forced to leave her husband because of alleged battering, in spite of the fact that she was the one responsible for the upkeep of the home. She said while leaving, she handed her two children to her mother with the intention of sending them monthly allowance, only for their father to go and take them.

Executive Director of Esther Child Rights Foundation, Mrs. Esther Ogwu, said her foundation was making effort to ensure that the woman would take custody of her children, adding also that the arrest of the suspect was a first step to ensure that justice was done.

The two girls are now under police protection while their father will be arraigned at the Ejigbo Magistrate's Court by the police.

When contacted, Lagos State Police Command, Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ngozi Braide confirmed the arrest of the suspect, saying that he would be arraigned in court soon.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jul/9/330.html
And y shld der moda be shocked beyond words,y didn't she take her girls with her when she was moving to ibadan eh?and nowhow are we sure the new hubby won't do d same with d girls,I feel for dis innocent girls,people who have one thru dis most of d time end up been wayward nd damaged.I pray God restores them.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by MsTom(f): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
taryour:

I am not leaving the useless man out of blame,for him to have acted such as battering his wife and doing such to his daughter makes him an animal. All am bringing out here is all this could have been avoided if those kids where not with him. If she can leave the man and run for her own safety then why allow her kids in such danger

You talk like this probably because you are not in a situation where you are forced to leave the kids with their father. He is their father! How can one know he would molest his own kids especially when he never did before she left. Remember, she left the kids with her mother. The man went to get the kids. She knew he went but hey, this is Africa/ Nigeria! They would fight the woman saying the man is the father. "Why would you want to take them away to another man" Don't you think at that point, his family will be solidly behind him to get the kids from the woman or her family. It happens. Happening right now to someone walking by. The woman has no fault. I pray that they release the kids to her soonest and pray for healing for the girls. Meanwhile, the man should never be oppotuned to see the girls again.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
ferdsmart: mehn.... Hw wz deir p u s s y like? Kai,tight ni. I cnt wait to f u ck... Watery p u s s y

Ode....just check out ur watery comment sef..smh for ur generation!
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Pvin: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Now lets look @ dis story frm d man side.
A bus driver who is trying to meet up with d family needs but sm hw d woman managed to be d bread winner and uses the opportunity to always disobeys and insults d man (like: do u knw wht it takes to put food on d table that u re asking me where am coming back frm) which wil result to d batery. D lady leaves d man with a broken hrt, nd to add more 2 d injury, she took away their kids to her own mum with d word that he cant cather for them (d hrtbroken man like evry other man wil do, proudly went nd brought his kids back to prove d point that he is a man) then @ d long run of cathering for himself nd d two kids wit d smal income he gets, he cant afford to keep a lady who will satisfy his urge for sex. So one night he stood and watched his beautiful daughters swt little punanny nd decided to reap frm where he is investing.

Abeg am not tryin to protect d uncontrolable animal or so I tot.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by sheisfine(f): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmm! Shit happens
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by IseOluwa777(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Stories like this...I try to avoid reading them. They are so depressing...yet there are worse things than this going on unreported.. It just churns my stomach.

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by bestview: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Na those people on the other side of the niger. Its a life style among them. We see it everyday in their midst. They are the reason that Nigeria has got a alot of bad image abroad. TUFIAKWA!

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by blackbeau1(f): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Things like this which were virtually unheard of in the past are becoming more and more rampant this days. I think the problem is the way the offenders are handled. A law shld be put in place sentencing all guilty ppl to death.trust me,by the time all this Idiots,notice one or two of their comrades being put to death,the next time the devil sends them to molest their own daughters,they'll reply 'sorry,its a suicide mission

2 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by freecocoa(f): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
Stories like this sometimes make me wish I was invisible.

I go just enter that cell, cut the man's john thomas and make sure he chews it.

Like wtf is wrong with some of these demons called men?

#paramode

3 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
Don't agree that it is unheard of or perverse.
It is culturally unacceptable TODAY and we generally accept that.
But I would rather do that than sleep with a man or a dog both of which are legal in several European countries.
These things are all relative and we are conditioned into accepting what is right or wrong but I do not think the Human race would be as successful as it is today without some form of incest.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by ABsI1: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
he cant be tired yet until he's condemned to eternal hell. I hate u SATAN&i know u hate me too. In jesusName i shall never be your victim,and i shall be your CONQUERER- AMEN

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by freecocoa(f): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pvin: Now lets look @ dis story frm d man side.
A bus driver who is trying to meet up with d family needs but sm hw d woman managed to be d bread winner and uses the opportunity to always disobeys and insults d man (like: do u knw wht it takes to put food on d table that u re asking me where am coming back frm) which wil result to d batery. D lady leaves d man with a broken hrt, nd to add more 2 d injury, took away their kids to her own mum with d word that he cant cather for them (d hrtbroken man like evry other man wil do proudly went nd brought his kids back to prove d point that he is a man) then @ d long run of cathering for himself nd d two kids wit d smal income he gets, he cant afford to keep a lady who will satisfy his urge for sex. So one night he stood and watched his beautiful daughters swt little punanny nd decided to reap frm where he is investing.

Abeg am not tryin to protect d uncontrolable animal or so I tot.
You should be sentenced to death by slicing to bits for thinking like this and even having the guts to write it down you blawdy perv.

*spits on him*

3 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by ugoezeik(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Y devil, wat did d poor guy do nw eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPEN MARKETPLACE... Get Good Products At Unbeatable Rates Here. / My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.