Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder (6251 Views)

Breaking News: Arsenal Sign Benzema On Deadline Day (photo) / Arsenal Sign Brazilian Defender 'Gabriel Paulista' / No Good Mid Fielder In Super Eagles Ghana 2008 Squard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2006
Arsenal has sign a chezh republic mid-fielder named ROSCIKY

i want to know kind of impact is going to make in that team and your views on the signing.

Am excpecting you Akola, skintite, lordimpaq, nightrider, grzzly 4play and the rest of you all.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by twinstaiye(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2006
Dont know much about the guy, I guess i would have to watch him play first to be able to comment on him. But if wenger thinks he is that good, then, he is good. Wenger sure knows them.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2006
Czech playmaker Rosicky signs for Arsenal

"Rosicky joins Arsenal[size=8pt][/size]

Arsenal have completed the signing of Czech international midfielder Tomas Rosicky from Borussia Dortmund for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £7million. Rosicky said: 'I'm really happy to be here at Arsenal, it is a great day for me. This is the best club in Europe and I will give everything.' [+] " this is quote from ESPNsocernet.com
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2006
i knew him, poborsky, nedved and baros at the euro 2004.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2006
here is the guy

Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by Skintite(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2006
Yeah amodu, read on the website

From the history, he seems good
scored abt 15goals for his country
Has played in champs league games
was 2 times player of the year for cech

Sounds good to me wink
if wenger thinks he is, then def he is
U can read more facts abt him on 365.com
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by salehm(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2006
I think Thomas Rosicky is a good player.He scored the Winer against Denmark in the playoffs that took the Czech Republic to the World Cup.

Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by kitaun(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2006
He was a prominent player in the Czech team that got to the semis in euro 2004 and believe u me,this guy will make the likes of lampard look ordinary,the guy is a major signing considering the fact that wenger was so noiseless about it,trhe prof has done it again.
Akola,pls comment
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by GUNNER(f): 6:38pm On May 23, 2006
i know something about this czech player Tomas Rosicky, he once refused 2 play 4 Arsenal shocked

and Arsene also knows something about him, a "tricky midfielder" who scored in two games against da Gunners, so i guess, memories never die wink

anyway dis bobo has finally found his way 2 da palace of football, where the KONIG reigns! wink
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by 02(m): 7:02pm On May 23, 2006
Rosicky!Rosicky!!Rosicky!!! This guy is simply da bomb.Remember him at Euro 2004 he was simply amazing.

Accoerding to him," he agreed to join Arsenal Becos of Igwe Thierry Henry" isn't that splendid.Welcome to Emirate Wonderboy ROSICKY.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by Akolawole(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2006
amodu:

Arsenal has sign a chezh republic mid-fielder named ROSCIKY

i want to know kind of impact is going to make in that team and your views on the signing.

Am excpecting you Akola, skintite, lordimpaq, nightrider, grzzly 4play and the rest of you all.

He is an established star.

Arsenal need a player like him to ease-up things for Gilberto.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by mochafella(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2006
Looks like Pires' replacement has arrived, or maybe even Cesc if he has issues next season.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by lordimpaq(m): 7:29am On May 24, 2006
well, the only time i saw him play was against holland in euro 2004, he was good, saw a lot of his play,

not bad, but all these came after holland's coach made a nasty error of removing arjen robben, then all hell went lose , holland killed d fire they set on czech republic, then rosicky and baros and jankulovsky had a field day,

jan koller even scored a goal after nedved's screamer, 40 YARDSSSS!!! that was in 2004,

he's not bad, looking forward to seeing him play, no doubt he's an obvious replacement for pires, with people like him and hleb, man, arsenal is a team to beat next season, both in the champions league and premiership,

but i just hope he's not another francis jeffers or reyes, lipsrsealed (not living up to expectation in their established roles)
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2006
@ Lordimpaq you dont have to worry i know this guy quite good.

All the same i will urge you to wait till next season and see him in action.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by lordimpaq(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2006
well, we'll have to wait till august then,
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by Skintite(f): 5:21pm On May 24, 2006
I hope he adapts to the english style of play quickly
He needs to show us what hes got

Welcome aboard man
u made the right choice  grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2006
Yea Wenger made the right choice
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by c0dec(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2006
juve were going to sign him but our current situation bleeped everything up.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by bagoma(f): 9:12pm On May 27, 2006
whats your current situation?
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by Akolawole(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2006
c0dec:

juve were going to sign him but our current situation bleeped everything up.

I told you several times to join a better league.

Your league is past the time.

Juve and Bribe [ A Siamese twins].

An average bunch who bought their league.

No wonder Arsenal thrash them so easy.
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by bagoma(f): 12:58am On May 28, 2006
oh, the match-fixing scandal! oh oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy

but kola small small now. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by lordimpaq(m): 6:27am On May 28, 2006
@akola

easy on them, i wont blame them, after all italy is the home of the mafias, i bet codec is one,

FORZA JUVENILES grin

Arsenal rules, Juventus drools tongue
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by mukina2: 11:54am On May 29, 2006
Skintite:

I hope he adapts to the english style of play quickly
He needs to show us what hes got

Welcome aboard man
u made the right choice grin

yes indeed he made a very right choice, with him gilberto and cesc we'll rock the league grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Chezh Republic Mid-fielder by amodu(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2006
How will you rock the league in the prescence of the champion Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

2009 Champions League Quarter Final Draw: Prons and Cons / Ameobi, Mikel, Martins, Apam Listed For Venezuela / NFF, Peseiro Agree On Contract Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.